Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you strangle a puppy for a million dollars?

Yes 0.35514018691589 35.5% [ 38 ]
No 0.51401869158878 51.4% [ 55 ]
Unsure 0.13084112149533 13.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 >

Fanatical Zealot

.a.r.a.s.h.i.
Suicidesoldier#1
1. Say I'd do it for two million, but ask for the first million up front
2. Punch the guy in the face after I get the money, steal the money and the puppy and get away.
3. ...?
4. Profit.

Genius.

I wouldn't kill the puppy because I wouldn't be able to, but I'd think about it. And I think a lot of other people here would think about it, even for a split second, because there's an incentive.

Question: What if killing the one puppy would give you money to save thousand of others from being euthanized?[/b[ <--- I didn't spell that right, did I?

psshft.

Idk. xp

I guess I'd have to think about it.
I mean, I know that people say that you can't take one life cause it still makes you a murderer or whatever, but you'd be saving a lot more. Like in war. I mean not the same thing, cause the puppy didn't do anything, but it would live in puppy martyrdom, yes?

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'd bash the guy upside the skull, take the puppy and the money.

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
thts cruel and unusual i don't know a human being who would ever even think of doing such a thing.....shame on u

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Utter weakness. The fallacy of the OP is assuming the money helps anyone. That money has to come from somewhere, and the money used to fund this retarded experiment is always taken from someone else.

There would be no amount worthy of my puppy-strangling skills, because money creates debt which potentially kills even more puppies.

Overall a weak-a** experiment with a weak-a** premise and no sign of real gain. This thought experiment needs to be re-thought.
Yami no Hitokiri
I'd bash the guy upside the skull, take the puppy and the money.

lol that's the way to go! =D
Screw this rich dude tryin to make people kill puppies for money! Take him out, save the puppy, and then take the money and buy a bunch of stuff for you, the puppy, and everyone you know =D
It wouldn't phase me. That money could help my family out a lot. I'd probably drowned you in a bath tub for far less.

Fanatical Zealot

Maybe for superpowers.

Cause, okay, all the powers of God right?

I just bring the puppy back to life.

Actually I never killed the puppy to begin with.

How does that work?

Who cares, I've got magic, it doesn't have to make sense.

Quotable Noob

Well Id probably start off by making an emergency Vet call, to get help headed over to my location - then id wait a few minutes and then strangle it - collect my money - ride with the pup to the vet clinic - pay his vet fees - buy him a french poodle and wed both live happily ever after

Fanatical Zealot

Sure yeah.

But I wouldn't kill one. User Image

Fanatical Zealot

You kids these days and your hip hopping lingo.

I don't even want to know what "strangling a puppy" means.
NO, not in a million yard i would never abuse or hurt a animal for money crying

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
JCWong
What would be your limit? A Billion dollars?

Presuming I had no attachment to the puppy I'd do it for five-thousand bucks. Maybe it sounds horrible, but when you consider that there are WAY too many dogs in this country (the U.S. of A.) that are already dying of starvation its not ALL that horrible. Of course I would never go around strangling defenseless puppies for no reason, but if someone was going to pay me for it then yes, I'd do it.

JCWong
You could use that money for many charities, and all you would have to do is strangle a puppy with your bare hands. Is it justifiable?

I think it is. The person offering money for doing it is the one that's really mean and his/her actions are what is not justifiable in my mind.

JCWong
I would also like to add that people do animal testing all the time, drug testing etc for the sake of human benefit. For people who appear to be morally outraged, most of the products and vaccines you partake in have caused lots of pain and suffering to many animals. Why is this any different?

Its different because people don't see animals suffering in testing facilities. They'd have to watch and feel the animal die if they were to strangle it. Oh, and I doubt they use puppies in animal testing.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
stealthmongoose
Utter weakness. The fallacy of the OP is assuming the money helps anyone. That money has to come from somewhere, and the money used to fund this retarded experiment is always taken from someone else.

There would be no amount worthy of my puppy-strangling skills, because money creates debt which potentially kills even more puppies.

Overall a weak-a** experiment with a weak-a** premise and no sign of real gain. This thought experiment needs to be re-thought.

"Puppy-strangling skills"?!

Since there's a few like this what if it was a million dollars worth of gold or food or supplies or a house or something instead of just cash?

Saint Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces