Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would u live on the moon?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

i hear the moon will be safe to live on in the future. I dont no if its tru but it would be i guess if there was water. I would live on the moon definately if ihad the chance!
No way, do you have any idea how slow your internet would be?

Man, wireless from the Moon to the Earth, it'll take forever and a day.
<center>Stop making these pointless threads! Take you're a** over to the Chatter Box.</center>
No,maybe i would go just to viset
It actually depends on quite a few things... 1. Will we have oxygen? Like, will they have found some way to to make large buildings with oxygen? 2. Will they have fixed the problem about the gravity? Meaning, would they be able to control the gravity so that you could either have gravity like on earth, and then low gravity like on the moon? Because if not, then our bones would still detiorate.... So I guess it all depends... ^_^ I'm actually more interested in seeing space... all of space, not just the moon... but that brings up even more questions that nobody has any answers for yet...
i couldn't live away from earth, i'd basically die. No trees, flowers, not even grass!! and, no moon to look at during the night because you would be ON it. But, if earth reflected light anywhere near as good as the moon does then i'm sure i'd make it through the nights.
L33ch
No way, do you have any idea how slow your internet would be?

Man, wireless from the Moon to the Earth, it'll take forever and a day.

lol, That is also a good point ^_^
the only reason the moon doesnt have oxygen is because there ar no trees, and there are no trees cuz there is no water. I believe they are going to put those things on the moon so that its like earth. at least i think thats what they are going to do.
I would live on the moon. It's not corrupted or ruined by government, society, pop culture... etc. At least not yet.

Tipsy Prophet

No. What if we ran out of air and suffocated? Or ran out of food because all of Earth blew up and couldn't send us food so we slowly starved.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Is'nt the moon moving away from the earth? Sometime in the future it might drift off, into space.... I'd like to live on it! smile
No. Earth still has beauty I have yet to witness first hand.
Sure! But I'd prefer a space colony floating around in the middle of nowhere with only a computer and a large collection of DVDs I stole. And food and water to last me a lifetime! ^_^

Always nicer on the colonies. Unless there's no oxygen. xp
Some would say that the Earth is *our* moon. But that would belittle the name of our Moon, which is the Moon.
i could never live on the moon. the natural beauty of earth is still here and I love it. I could never leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff