Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do u think when someone comes ill reply
I saith:
Elaborate, por favor?
well i think its a good idea but it'll never happen. I figure this becuase everyone has different opinions. and there are very mean people in this world. even on gaia there isn't peace! everyone is so mean to the newbies so i feel that no matter where you are there is no possible way there can be world peace, everyone is just to different.
Mudvayne
I need world-wide genocide, a planetary suicide. And when the whole damn world is dead: there's your ******** peace.
Mmm. Whirlled peas.
Natas Ferret
Mudvayne
I need world-wide genocide, a planetary suicide. And when the whole damn world is dead: there's your ******** peace.

you're....er, Natas Ferret is right.
Fenrir Fenix
Mmm. Whirlled peas.

ha ha ha ha blaugh

Sparkly Prophet

"Until the whole damn world is dead, there's your ******** peace" -Mudvayne There is no such thing as world peace, there will always be unrest, people need something to hate. If they can't have war with other people they would have war with themselves. :: inner conflict ::
World Peace will never happen in this lifetime. Yet we can try our best to premote peace. Peace is stopped by human greed. evil
I'm wondering one thing... How can we have world peace when we can't even allow other people to smoke pot in peace?

The path to world peace is tolerance. As long as it isn't harming anyone all behavior should be tolarated.
bluerain202
"Until the whole damn world is dead, there's your ******** peace" -Mudvayne There is no such thing as world peace, there will always be unrest, people need something to hate. If they can't have war with other people they would have war with themselves. :: inner conflict ::

Bravo. While it's... wonderfully ideal and all that good stuff, it's not exactly likely-- or for that matter-- realistic concept. Humans will always conflict... one person's happiness often indicates another's downfall... while it would be nice to think that everyone could solve their issues with words and through peaceful means, we build more and more arms to guard our countries by the day...
World peace whether it is possoble or not doesn't matter. World peace would not be beneficial for anyone. War is not the key problem our world faces, so to eliminate war woudl not solve anything.

For the Pacifists: "Those who "abjure" violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
Vicar_of_Sagacity
World peace whether it is possoble or not doesn't matter. World peace would not be beneficial for anyone. War is not the key problem our world faces, so to eliminate war woudl not solve anything.

For the Pacifists: "Those who "abjure" violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf."
George Orwell

*applause*
There is no such thing as World Peace.
In order for ther to be world peace you need a government that everyone will be content with...........right....maybe we should toss a few nukes into the air and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff