<3 </3
  Why??

Do you care??

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

-K4w4ii-
people in this world can be so crule....

i hate life!
all my freinds leave me
i wish this world wasnt so crule
ppl here are sick
y must they treat others with disrespect
y must ppl hate
cant we all just get along??

well i guess not
because when we dont others get hurt
and for me im hurt
dose anyone care
NO!!!!
i just wish this world wasnt full of hate

y cant we all just get along??? T.T

sometimes when im alone i look back on the good times we had..and then i come back to reality and see that everything was just a dream.....

If you are wondering y im talking about this im just trying to prove a point..when you hurt others....you not only hurt them on the outside u hurt them on the inside....every were you look people hurt others for fun..well its not fun for the victum....i know u dont care what im talking about right now but if u could think please next time before u go and hurt someone.....

Whatever you do dont do anything stupid like suicide calm down and play muzik.
The world changes. The past did not show such a beautiful humanity, if you want it to be beautiful in the future, play a part in it. Accept the world for it's cruelty, and it will accept you for your kindness. once your full in the core of the world think deep and spread understanding. Thats all we need... just to understand.
I care, people should not be made to feel so terribly by others. There are reasons why people who are nicer get plowed over and it's because most other people take advantage of them and extort any kindness given to them.
Well you have a point people suck xp They enjoy your suffering

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces