Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roih Uvet
Silent Mule Man
You're trying to do too much, Rioh. I'm not even sure about the thread in particular, but more in a general sense. You gotta ease up, brah.
Care to elaborate?
Would if I had any idea what I was talking about. You just seem like the kind of guy who's always busy. You know what I've got going on right now? I just watched Sir Alonne ******** ruin my character with one hit. That's all I've got going on. I was like, "Oh damn". You need to lay back sometime, brah.
Silent Mule Man
Roih Uvet
Silent Mule Man
You're trying to do too much, Rioh. I'm not even sure about the thread in particular, but more in a general sense. You gotta ease up, brah.
Care to elaborate?
Would if I had any idea what I was talking about. You just seem like the kind of guy who's always busy. You know what I've got going on right now? I just watched Sir Alonne ******** ruin my character with one hit. That's all I've got going on. I was like, "Oh damn". You need to lay back sometime, brah.
I see your point. PM me a Skype or IM username for whatever, and we'll discuss this further.
Roih Uvet
Silent Mule Man
Roih Uvet
Silent Mule Man
Care to elaborate?
I see your point. PM me a Skype or IM username for whatever, and we'll discuss this further.
I have none of those things. neutral
Hell Rides With GSK
Hashed Rising
This thread is exactly the sort of mentality men show in everything they do that isn't just ruining themselves, but society, business, and government. Constantly satirical, infantile, and loaded with one-upsmanship.

It's never about making things better for everyone, only showing how smart you are and how shitty everyone else is, even if you're really just being an a**. It isn't about being an ethical CEO and having a good company with good employees who are all happy and taken care of; it's about that 0.2% extra profit margin and evading taxes, even reasonable ones. It isn't about taking care of your people and being a good representative; it's about your reputation, political clout, and gravitas.

Men like to act like they are grown up but honestly they haven't changed one bit from when they were children making fun of each other, pretending to be better than each other, and goofing off. They cling to video game mentality of bragging about who can reach the highest level without regard to the damage they do to everyone else on the way there. Meanwhile women are left trying to glue society and families back together.

How men ever managed to take control in the first place is beyond reasoning, and is sole proof against evolution. Because if Darwinian principles applied to reality men would never have managed past the stone ages.

I love it when people make it clear from the get-go that they're not to be regarded with anything but disgust and disdain like this one. Saves time.

Do you like anybody, GSK?

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Raising the age minimum to run one's own life will only delay maturity longer, causing for yet another raise in age, wash, rinse, repeat.

User Image
I was just thinking about the YouTube video I seen saying the bad guys are usually around 21 and the cop is around 29 so the cop wont even be of age
Blitheringly stupid post. The age of consent law only has bearing in court, and nowhere else.
People will still date, people will still screw, regardless of financial, social, mental or economic ability.
Yuki the Third
Blitheringly stupid post. The age of consent law only has bearing in court, and nowhere else.
People will still date, people will still screw, regardless of financial, social, mental or economic ability.

I feel like you've been missing in action for years.
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third

:3

I left a while back when things got stupid with OWS
Yuki the Third
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third

Things are still pretty stupid. I mean, Octane and Goatshow are gone.
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third

Octane's on 4chan, or at least someone with arguments that stupid
Yuki the Third
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third
Silent Mule Man
Yuki the Third

Octane's on 4chan, or at least someone with arguments that stupid

Never really did look at 4chan. Whatever.
Silent Mule Man

Never really did look at 4chan. Whatever.
Only there because I like to debate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces