Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

You must learn to bask in the pain of negative emotion. Let it form your soul into a fiery blade.
How do I learn how to be desensitized from negative emotions no matter what I do?

Become an animal. He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

There is pain in being an animal, but it is... different. More pure, more actionable.
I don't understand what you mean by animal.

Give up the influence your rational mind has on your actions and think purely, follow your instinct. Try to give a ******** about only what you need to live and enjoy the rest of your life as though it was simply an experience.
I'm not sure how to give up the rational mind!
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

You must learn to bask in the pain of negative emotion. Let it form your soul into a fiery blade.
How do I learn how to be desensitized from negative emotions no matter what I do?

Become an animal. He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

There is pain in being an animal, but it is... different. More pure, more actionable.

Give up the influence your rational mind has on your actions and think purely, follow your instinct. Try to give a ******** about only what you need to live and enjoy the rest of your life as though it was simply an experience.

Mmmm. How intense is your will?
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
It is defying reality if you don't ever need or want.

Well not really, there are moments in your life where you don't need anything at that specific moment because you have satisfied all your needs. And right now at this very moment I don't particularly want anything. It's not an ever lasting thing, but life wouldn't be very exciting if we were permanently satisfied xp
My point is that permanent satisfaction is impossible unless you defy reality.

I wouldn't exactly call it defying reality, I'm sure there are many people out that that have everything they want and need so they are permanently satisfied, it's not impossible, just hard to attain
You might have everything you need but you will always need more.

Um if you have everything you need how do you need more if you already have everything?

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

How do you define will?

Hilarious Prophet

Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
It is defying reality if you don't ever need or want.

Well not really, there are moments in your life where you don't need anything at that specific moment because you have satisfied all your needs. And right now at this very moment I don't particularly want anything. It's not an ever lasting thing, but life wouldn't be very exciting if we were permanently satisfied xp

I wouldn't exactly call it defying reality, I'm sure there are many people out that that have everything they want and need so they are permanently satisfied, it's not impossible, just hard to attain

Um if you have everything you need how do you need more if you already have everything?
Because you are always dependent upon what is accessible to you.
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

How do you define will?

What you want, and the force that drives you to it.
CuteMinta
deadroosters
CuteMinta
I am sure as big as the world is there is somthing to live for.Aim for,maybe even help someone els with somthing. Better then just giving up and ending your life.You will effect and sadden someone that did care for you.

If you can't find the good part, everything was for nothing, or at least to keep your pals from being sad. But what good is that if they die before you?

As in they end their life in front of you?? o.o

Nah, like, you're an old-a** man and everyone you know is dead. That s**t is worse than death, I've seen it.

Hilarious Prophet

deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

How do you define will?

My will is not very intense. How do I intensify my will in order to follow my instinct?
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters
Jacque De Molay
deadroosters

How do you define will?

My will is not very intense. How do I intensify my will in order to follow my instinct?

You must find that which you desire, ensure that your desire is animal and not human for those are needs and not wants, and then chase it to the death, never break, never stop, push yourself to your absolute limit and then, if you cannot achieve what you need,

Alternatively, you could live like Juuza the Cloud.

Wander around as a cloud, being passive and observant until it's time to beast out on all before you.
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

What is accessible has little to do with what you actually need..... and you aren't dependent of what is accessible to you, eg I'm not dependent on an ipod just because it's an object I could obtain.

Hilarious Prophet

Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

What is accessible has little to do with what you actually need..... and you aren't dependent of what is accessible to you, eg I'm not dependent on an ipod just because it's an object I could obtain.
True but you are dependent on certain things outside of you.
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

This may be so, but it's really down to the individual and what they believe makes them feel fully satisfied.

Hilarious Prophet

Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

This may be so, but it's really down to the individual and what they believe makes them feel fully satisfied.
Satisfaction is mostly impossible because you will always need and generally want external things. It is possible to not want but it is impossible to permanently not need anything external. You would have to defy reality to not need anything external.
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

Satisfaction is mostly impossible because you will always need and generally want external things. It is possible to not want but it is impossible to permanently not need anything external. You would have to defy reality to not need anything external.

It's not really defying reality though is it? It's just imaging things which is a bit/a lot different.

Hilarious Prophet

Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay
Putangitangi
Jacque De Molay

It's not really defying reality though is it? It's just imaging things which is a bit/a lot different.
But it doesn't matter how vivid your mental images are. As a human being you are dependent upon things which are external or outside of you. It would take a feat that is a miracle or open defiance of our physiology in order to not depend on the external world. No matter how you percieve reality, the fact does not change that you need water and food. You would have to defy reality so you don't need water or food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff