Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

User Image

Speaking purely for my own personal experiences, hope and one person. Not any specific person, mind you. But each time I've gotten to the point of collapse, when I know that s**t is just going to keep hitting the metaphorical fan, there always seems to be one single human who can say just the right thing. And I'm not even talking about a friend really, it can be a total stranger. In my case, it once was.

There was a woman who saw what I was doing, she shook her head and just told me that life can be utter s**t sometimes, but it can get better. She had been there before and I shouldn't give up just yet. For me, that is what has kept me hanging on when I look at my life and go "I'm really going to do the same ******** thing every day until I die for no reason?"

I am a creature of habit, despite knowing that things will be s**t and I'll need a pill just to cope, I cling to this little nest egg of hope that years of individuals have ingrained in to me- that someday things might change. Most people refer to that as instinct, I think it's a culmination of my natural drive and outside influences. Because without some sort of outside force, I think my instinct would have been moot. The irony in my instinct, is that it's defunked. I don't want children, neither does my husband.

But it's absolutely different for every single human. Though recently, Zoloft has been that reason if I want to get basic with it.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Hope.
Hope will crush a man, Andy.
Err, I mean people continue to hope that they will get their chance at the brass ring, their chance for something better, even accepting that the likelihood is nil. This is a mere delusion caused by the drive to survive and pass on our genes made manifest through our intellect.

Because the ability to form a thought that questions, predicts what will happen already shows a clear conscious capable of answering what's going in the here and now. There is purpose to make things better. I like to believe that if you think life doesn't have a purpose, that doesn't make death have any more of one. And don't forget- two negatives make a positive.
stupidity. utter stupidity.
There is no reason, of course, but you already knew that. I'll call it madness, and call madness sanity.

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn

Hope.
Err, I mean people continue to hope that they will get their chance at the brass ring, their chance for something better, even accepting that the likelihood is nil. This is a mere delusion caused by the drive to survive and pass on our genes made manifest through our intellect.

Do you get depressed when you stop chasing the delusion?
It's up to you, there really is no guaranty one will live a happy life nor is it a right. Even being a billionaire does not guaranty one will live a happy life.

So, if you are unable to obtain a happy life. Then just kill yourself, there really is no point in wasting your own time. Also, try not to screw up killing yourself... Last thing one would want is to feel worse and be crippled.

Hilarious Prophet

Mademoiselle de Sade
Though recently, Zoloft has been that reason if I want to get basic with it.
How long do the effects last?

Beloved Phantom

Jacque De Molay
Mademoiselle de Sade
Though recently, Zoloft has been that reason if I want to get basic with it.
How long do the effects last?

User Image

Well, I'm on it permanently. If you mean more technically, it has a 26h hour half. It doesn't really make it happy, but it keeps you from being as sad or angry without reason. Or at least it does for me, it varies for some people. But I guess it makes me more functional, more optimistic about things.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Hope.

Some do, I don't.

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Hope.

Some do, I don't.

Why do you not get depressed when you know that you're not getting what you are supposed to want?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Hope.

Some do, I don't.

Why do you not get depressed when you know that you're not getting what you are supposed to want?

I'm an existentialist. I try not to succumb to hope.

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Hope.

Some do, I don't.

Do you think that life is just absurd and that existence precedes essence?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Absurdity exists only so long as the antithesis, severity, also exists. Since nothing in existence truly matters, nothing can be truly severe, thus nothing is absurd.
What is, is.

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn
Jacque De Molay
AsuraSyn

Absurdity exists only so long as the antithesis, severity, also exists. Since nothing in existence truly matters, nothing can be truly severe, thus nothing is absurd.
What is, is.

What do you think would happen if a person never feels guilt, shame or remorse and isn't punished for any of their actions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff