soa kain's Husband

Aged Genius

randomuser2349
I've noticed that online, whenever something happens, someone online almost inevitably pins it on an ethnicity or nationality. And if it happens more than let's say 3 times its association with an ethnic group or country men is solidified on the online community. These days, when I'm on discussion boards and I hear of some news in an overseas country, it's almost certain that someone is going to make a racial or national issue.

For example, there were several reports of deformities that occur in India, and now people online are associating Indians with deformities. There was also a case of a dolphinarium overseas and then someone started a call to boycott the whole country, when that country actually only had one that was run by a foreign company and the one who started the call came from a country with over 30 of them. I also had recently seen some comment about some animal video, and then people started turning on Americans. Then I see someone associating severe acne with whites.

Why is it that the internet community is so quick to associate things with race or nationality?

because people are racist sacks of s**t and think that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right and that by being a race that is lesser in numbers or being the member of a race that in the past was wronged by another race makes them more righteous and by default the moral superior. or simply the race that is worth more.
basically people whine about racism because they are deluded enough to think that people disagreeing with their racism makes these other people by default racist.