Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whenever I see someone get hit over the head with a shovel I cant help but laugh. Whats wrong with humans.
Let's see if you're still laughing when their head caves in.
A less morbid response; Physical comedy is funny. That's just how it is.
Uebel
Whenever I see someone get hit over the head with a shovel I cant help but laugh. Whats wrong with humans.
shdenfreuda ((or however you spell it
)) it simple, it make you feel better about yourself that you arent the one getting hit by a shovel, tha tor your an a** ((im just joking lol XP ))
Its human nature to want to see things happen to OTHER people but never funny when it involves you.
That happened to my father. He was shoveling snow off the roof, and the slipped and fell. He landed ok on the snowdrift, but then the shovel soon came and landed on his head and THAT's why he had to get stitches. I was laughing until I saw his face covered in blood. xd xd
DagdaIV
Let's see if you're still laughing when their head caves in.
A less morbid response; Physical comedy is funny. That's just how it is.
That would be great! blaugh
I dunno. That scene in Secret Window left me laughing my a** off.
It's probably not as funny in real life, because there would be blood and broken noses.

I find it's normally only really funny when the scenes of destructive violence are so ORIGINAL.
xdarktiger
That happened to my father. He was shoveling snow off the roof, and the slipped and fell. He landed ok on the snowdrift, but then the shovel soon came and landed on his head and THAT's why he had to get stitches. I was laughing until I saw his face covered in blood. xd xd
xd
xdarktiger
hahaha, that made my day, im sorry about your dad though xP
Tarquin Woodsorrel
I dunno. That scene in Secret Window left me laughing my a** off.
Same here.
Just~Some~Girl
xdarktiger
xd
blaugh
we find comedy in others misfortune, its human nature
Uebel

cus it is not yourself that is getting hurt
Tragedy is me cutting my finger. Comedy is you falling in a sewer drain and dying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff