Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fermionic
There are no black people where I live.
There are no black-on-white hate crimes.
There is no media coverage of stuff that doesn't happen (unless it's the government).

I live in a part of the neighborhood where there is a high amount of Muslims living within a few blocks of where I am. I love that!
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
There is no media coverage of stuff that doesn't happen (unless it's the government).

I live in a part of the neighborhood where there is a high amount of Muslims living within a few blocks of where I am. I love that!

Why are you talking at me?
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Because I want more Muslim on White crime.... wait a damn minute--it's almost non-existent! Anyways, Oak Park has not that much crime until people from the ghettos come in for a quick visit. Then--then the police arrest them.
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Because I want more Muslim on White crime.... wait a damn minute--it's almost non-existent! Anyways, Oak Park has not that much crime until people from the ghettos come in for a quick visit. Then--then the police arrest them.

Are you ill?
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Are you ill?

Well, I just took my ADHD medication 5 seconds ago after taking a shower. biggrin
I'm just really hyper right now. Please forgive me, fwend. sad
Love Muffin88
The Living Force
daChaosKitty
The Living Force
daChaosKitty

What would've happened if a black guy shot a white kid? Depends on the situation, particularly since they have that whole "Stand Your Ground" law that got that kid who stabbed his bully to death get away without any sentencing.
Trayvon Martin isn't getting any benefits from the Stand Your Ground law.

No, because he was on the wrong side of it. However, unless we were there, we don't know what happened. At least when the kid killed his bully it was a documented issue that eventually escalated to a point where the bully needed to be put down.

Zimmerman should go on trial in order to determine whether "Stand Your Ground" covers it, just like the kid who killed the bully did, but it's very difficult for him to have a fair trial, now.
There was never going to be a trial, despite the fact that the lead homicide detective felt that Zimmerman's story didn't fit what happened. The person in charge of determining what happened was overruled, why, I wonder.

Why do you think? Not sarcasm, but I literally don't quite know. That case should have(in my opinion) been a clear cut case of manslaughter. I say manslaughter, because I do not believe Zimmerman went out with the purpose of killing a person, but had his gun ready "just in case". Unfortunately a dead black teen was the result of his readiness. I really do think that he completely regrets tailing that kid, for more ways than one.

(LOL! To be back to the Trayvon case again.)
Couldn't say.
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Are you ill?

Well, I just took my ADHD medication 5 seconds ago after taking a shower. biggrin

No.
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Are you ill?

No.

B-but you my bestist friend in all of Gaialand (besides Lima, his ex, and Kimi)! Let us go out for some coffee and make up. o3o
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Are you ill?

No.

B-but you my bestist friend in all of Gaialand (besides Lima, his ex, and Kimi)! Let us go out for some coffee and make up. o3o

Sometimes, I cut myself for attention.
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Are you ill?

No.

Sometimes, I cut myself for attention.

"F" is for fingers who hold it so firmly.
"A" is for all by myself.
"P" is for the appendage that is tugged~!
Fapping is so very fun. heart
Gen_Desolas Arterius
Fermionic

Hell yeah. My friend says I live in the 'white' area, though it's all sorts of races. They just happen to have a higher income. I see Russians, African immigrants, a lot of Muslims, Indian Hindus and Sikhs, Chinese, American Blacks, Hispanics, etc. I think for some areas of the country, there's a higher chance kids are going to be raised in a post racial/post homophobic world. Unfortunately not every kid can afford to live in a nicer area, so where there is poverty there often will be animosity of some sort no matter what the ethnic makeup of the more impoverished areas.

Imagine if the Star Wars movies had one kind of alien. Man, that'd be pretty boring. Thats what all these white, black and atzlan militants dont seem to get. You dont go to Baskin Robins and only want to see one flavor. You dont have just one cd or one dvd in your collection or one outfit.
Ok so what have we learned this year?

Only "white right wing racists"(of which I am neither of those three) bring up black on black crime statistics.

If you bring up horrific attacks by blacks or any minority on whites or other minorities that are clear hate crimes, the person bringing it up must have some 'hidden agenda'.

Im against all bad s**t. When fellow LGBT rights people I knew were going around trying to pass blame on black churchgoers for prop 8, I reminded them at least half voted against Prop 8 and that recent polls show now over half of blacks in some way support gay rights.

I just hate wedge issues, and it seems like people need to look at things more blindly. A white kid being brutally beaten and burned by black people yelling 'thats what you get whitey' should invoke the same passionate gut churning anger as old photos of whites burning and lynching black people decades ago.
I'm just going to address the thread title.

Black on white race crimes don't sell.
Ishilied
I'm just going to address the thread title.

Black on white race crimes don't sell.

I dont want it to sell. I want it to be shown the same outrage by black and other leaders as white on black hate crimes.

Martin Luther King today would not be too happy about the strange dichotomy going on, where corrupt black leaders race hustle and do a major disservice to everyone and further fan the flames of hatred on all sides.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
HOW COME I CAN'T SAY ****** BUT BLACK PEOPLE CAN HURR DURR DRRRRRP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff