Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Living Force

You argue that there is effectively a tacit exploitation of white sympathy by black people who don't even take responsibility for their actions. That they allege anything and everything is racism to avoid dealing with said responsibilities.

Do you understand that the words you use determine what you're saying?

This is what you are quoting me as saying

Quote:
Oh its so true. White people have been so conditioned in mainstream society...you literally could have a group of black militants raping and killing random white people. And yet white people would defend the militants as "a product of centuries of racism". As if noone can be held responsible.

By the media, and just the climate of today. NOT by black people at all. Just the current post 90's ultra PC facade. Again where did I say black people were behind this?

Im saying I've personally noticed white people go out of their way to act ultra offended at anything even remotely perceived as racist, to the point where it just becomes parody.

IF anything, this sentiment is perpetuated and stirred by whites, not by "Black people".
why don't they cover black on black crime? The media has made it out that only whites are the only evil ones.

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
daChaosKitty
Cause it's not a hate crime when it's done to a white person! wink

Can't "hate" the majority. Only us minorities are victims of hate crimes.

What's sad? Zimmerman isn't even white. He's Hispanic, but they like to say it was white-on-black hate crime. Probably because none of those folks want to go up against any of those Hispanic groups down there. xd : The white people are easier to pick on, they just lay back and take it up the tailpipe!

...Dear god, I hope you're being sarcastic...

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
tuxkatz6
pockybot

I guess my point with the OP is that as a society we should be JUST as horrified at black on white(or black on gay, or whatever) hate crimes as we are of course about white on black hate crimes.

I definitely agree. The media has to pick and choose though because it would be impossible to show everything that could be at all newsworthy. And it's clear what they choose by what's shown. I guess I'm not sure (or not totally willing to be attacked on my opinions of) why they choose certain stories over others.

They choose stories that will get views. Simple as that.

Slow news day? Put some more hype from 9/11. Or find something that is hugely controversial.

Doesn't ******** matter what, so long as it gets views...

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
pockybot
daChaosKitty
They take it up the tailpipe with relatively little complaint.

Oh its so true. White people have been so conditioned in mainstream society...you literally could have a group of black militants raping and killing random white people. And yet white people would defend the militants as "a product of centuries of racism". As if noone can be held responsible. Its like the far leftists I saw saying 9/11 was good as the twin towers represented greed.

I cant see much difference between a group of black people laughing as they take pleasure in beating a man to death and an innocent black man strung up over a bridge by smiling racist assholes in the 1930's. People have just lost a sense of conscience and play too much into media bias.

And for people think Im a racist...I cant even begin to think of how many posts Ive made about the conspiracy against black men by the government over the years with the privatized prison system, crack destroying the inner cities, disproportionate amount of black men incarcerated, etc. I think a lot of people in their ultra PC mode end up coming off as unintentionally racist.

Trayvon could have attacked Zimmerman in his home and raped his wife, and people would still be calling Zimmerman a racist murderer. Thats just how it goes.

Hon, that kind of s**t STILL happens today :/

Maybe not as widespread in other parts of the country, but come to the south, and you'll see.

Hell - Come to Franklin County in Virginia. There's a sign on the border of the county that states 'Don't let the sun set on your black a** in Franklin County, or we will.' And a noose hanging up in the tree.

s**t like that still happens...

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
pockybot
Pro Life Nymph
I AM R U
pockybot
...hate groups calling for 'vigilante' justice doesnt seem very American either.

Actually, doesn't it sound incredibly American?
Actually, niggers calling for violence in responce to violence sounds incredibly ******-like

If you think blacks are, well that word...shouldnt you be PRO abortion? Abortion in America STARTED out as an agenda by racist white elites to try and wipe out future black generations. And most abortions in America are of minority babies. Some call abortion black genocide.

Miss Nymph is nothing more than a troll. Ignore it and it'll go away.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The news doesn't cover a lot of hate crimes in general. Usually the stuff that gets mainstream coverage comes on a slow news day, and has some other factors in. For Trayvon Martin, the victim was so young and the shooting appeared unprovoked. Also, civil rights activists got involved, which doesn't hurt for publicity. They felt the incident revealed the racial profiling that still goes on.

The news picks and chooses when it comes to a lot of things, and it's not always fair. They choose based on what they feel will get the most views and the most sympathy. People don't see hate crimes against white people as a thing that really happens, so those don't get much national attention. Perhaps the news is also afraid of looking racist. If you acknowledge hate against whites, it's seen as ignoring hate against other races.
Sanguarian Muffin
pockybot
daChaosKitty

Oh its so true. White people have been so conditioned in mainstream society...you literally could have a group of black militants raping and killing random white people. And yet white people would defend the militants as "a product of centuries of racism". As if noone can be held responsible. Its like the far leftists I saw saying 9/11 was good as the twin towers represented greed.

I cant see much difference between a group of black people laughing as they take pleasure in beating a man to death and an innocent black man strung up over a bridge by smiling racist assholes in the 1930's. People have just lost a sense of conscience and play too much into media bias.

And for people think Im a racist...I cant even begin to think of how many posts Ive made about the conspiracy against black men by the government over the years with the privatized prison system, crack destroying the inner cities, disproportionate amount of black men incarcerated, etc. I think a lot of people in their ultra PC mode end up coming off as unintentionally racist.

Trayvon could have attacked Zimmerman in his home and raped his wife, and people would still be calling Zimmerman a racist murderer. Thats just how it goes.

Maybe not as widespread in other parts of the country, but come to the south, and you'll see.

Hell - Come to Franklin County in Virginia. There's a sign on the border of the county that states 'Don't let the sun set on your black a** in Franklin County, or we will.' And a noose hanging up in the tree.

Of course.

Two good ol boys down south went on a black hunting spree just last month, shooting five men and killing three.

As the liberal media and the right wing talk show hosts stir the flames, you're going to see the climate of hatred on all sides grow.

I just am curious why these horrific black on white hate crimes arent being talked about or given the same outraged by these "angry white" pc crowds?
marshmallowcreampie
If you acknowledge hate against whites, it's seen as ignoring hate against other races.

Well if black leaders, the media, the president, etc were sincere in promoting harmony theyd stand up against ALL hate attacks no matter what ethnicity the perp is. And regardless if its on a black, white, gay, muslim, etc. person.

If its a transgendered person brutalized by a hispanic person...a black kid attacked out of racial hatred by a white person. A group of Asians beating up white people out of hatred. A gay person shooting a black person out of hate. A minuteman shooting an unarmed Mexican "illegal". It's all evil, wrong and they all should be treated equally. It's almost like in people's minds, saying all hate crimes should be treated equally *is* in itself thought of as racist.

And yes, you do have white nationalist groups who selectively use these statistics to promote their own dishonest agenda. But it's like the bullying thing. It started off as talking about bullying gay kids. But its broadened to encompass the bullying of all children.

Fashionable Millionaire

razorsarz
why don't they cover black on black crime? The media has made it out that only whites are the only evil ones.

emotion_bandaid

Faemint's Wife

Distinct Seeker

6,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
pockybot
Sanguarian Muffin
pockybot
daChaosKitty

Of course.

Two good ol boys down south went on a black hunting spree just last month, shooting five men and killing three.

As the liberal media and the right wing talk show hosts stir the flames, you're going to see the climate of hatred on all sides grow.

I just am curious why these horrific black on white hate crimes arent being talked about or given the same outraged by these "angry white" pc crowds?

:shrug: Can't say, because I don't know.

I'd put my money on conditioning over the years, though.
only white people are racist
pockybot
Sanguarian Muffin
pockybot
daChaosKitty

Of course.

Probably because the black people actually get arrested, get tried, and get sent to prison, whereas white folks frequently go free.

Maybe people don't make a fuss in those instances because there's nothing to fuss about.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pro Life Nymph
I AM R U
pockybot
...hate groups calling for 'vigilante' justice doesnt seem very American either.

Actually, doesn't it sound incredibly American?
Actually, niggers calling for violence in responce to violence sounds incredibly ******-like

Aside from having no idea what "responce" is, I'd say they learnt it from white Americans confused
I"m thinking most of the media is trying to stay away from anything dealing both with the trayvon case and race, because of the giant ******** it's turned into with the media's portrayal of both sides.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff