Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
pockybot
Like most decent people, I was sick to my stomach upon learning that two good ol boys went on a random shooting spree, shooting five black people(three of whom died) It was top headline news for several days, tho eclipsed ultimately by the Trayvon case.

Yet in the last month, we're also learning about other horrific hate crimes. Some of these so brutal I cant even wrap my mind around them.

Now what in the ******** ********? If these had been black victims, and the attackers white...my God...thered be calls for race riots. In some of these cases the assailants havent even been caught.

Why is it when an innocent white, gay, hispanic, asian, etc person is brutally attacked in unthinkable ways by a black person, its not a hate crime? And the media doesnt cover it?

Black on white hate crimes don't sell as much. Its just more popular to show the "poor black boy brutally murdered by evil white man" stories. (Especially seeing as how our president happens to be black.) Also, the stereotype of black gangbangers was already covered pretty well by the media in the past.

Of COURSE the media is trying to fan the "flames of ethnic hatred and divide." They all have their own political agendas (whether for the "right" or the "left" wink to support whether due to internal bias or pressure from their financial backers. Its all business and politics. There is NO SUCH THING as objective media in the US. It sucks, but unfortunately its the way things are. This is one of the reasons I actually prefer to read the opinion section of my local newspaper than the other sections.

My guess is that the liberal media networks are trying to distract us from the fact that Obama has neither lived up to expectations nor his own promises. As far as why conservative networks don't focus on black-on white hate crime... well, the reason should be fairly obvious.

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
The Living Force
In other cases? So you're arguing that black people get off scot free for crimes? Seriously? Grow a brain in that skullcage, dull stone.

Exactly. How about Freeway Rick Ross? One of the many victims in the CIA case he was pointing to. I feel bad for that guy, he got a bum rap.

The Living Force
Also, don't make "retard jokes." And you talking about it has less to do with black people, who you have made several racist comments in regards to and more to do with your desire to absorb anything that points out the ******** up moves of the US government. Yes, the US did it, but I'm sure you don't feel bad for the victims so much as you feel vindicated in your ranting.

You're right, this guy is obviously just venting. I know the feeling though, I get so pissed off about the government on occasion that I need to vent too. I feel stupid for it and regret it later though, lol.
Really... justice for trayvon?

What ******** idiots who should have their dicks chopped off.

The idea of a hate crime is a stupid in definition. South park explained it better than I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff