Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

Why
Because the IF levels rise too high for them to handle (idiot factor).

Friendly Friend

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Depends. some of my friends have left because of abortion topics. People just can't seem to agree to disagree. Personally, I'll be sticking around for a while, because I like irritating people I don't like.

Regular

digigirl132
Depends. some of my friends have left because of abortion topics. People just can't seem to agree to disagree. Personally, I'll be sticking around for a while, because I like irritating people I don't like.
I agree with both of you.
they get tired of it?
Mostly due to either extreme stupidity or extreme elitism. People are also unable to accept that not everyone will have the same opinions as them. People get tired of reading the same thread 5 billions times. etc.
No one can handle a little bit of criticism and they immediately hate people that aren't like them. Here's an example since this is pretty widespread, teh homosexual issue. I personally think it's fine and love is love but someone else may not like it. So, I wouldn't want to make out with my gf in front of them because they find it offensive and I would hope they would do me the same courtesy and not flame me for what I am. Most people, however are not like that. People leave because they can't handle it alot of the time. Plus I don't think abortion is right but I'm not gonna run around calling people who do it murderers, even if I do think it stare
it gets boring, their feelings are hurt, or people are too stupid

Regular

I also think its because of the ******** n00bs
I don't plan to stay on forever. This place won't excatly hold a lot of come back value for me. I come back now because I like it, but I can't honestly see me coming back for a long time.

Regular

Felinix
I don't plan to stay on forever. This place won't excatly hold a lot of come back value for me. I come back now because I like it, but I can't honestly see me coming back for a long time.
Exactly Like when i leave eventually. i might come back to see what improvements that were made.
I left due to intense boredom, and increased workload because I started university. Starting to come back to it though, slowly but surely.

Regular

AkibeJosephus
I left due to intense boredom, and increased workload because I started university. Starting to come back to it though, slowly but surely.
Ya. When i start university. i might go on like maybe every 2-3 weeks.

Sparkly Genius

becuase it can get boring I dont even know why I use gaia

Maybe because my life is boring who knows
They're tired of seeing everybody saying that magical word:

BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items