Total Votes:[ 628 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 > >>

I prefer science.

Witty Werewolf

Rebeldoomer
I prefer science.

Where did the preference come from?

Justice Genius

Visual mathematics is the only true form.

People dislike (pure) mathematics because it in no way relates to ANYTHING conducive to ANYTHING, until being applied to something.

Witty Werewolf

Intuitive Maelstrom
Visual mathematics is the only true form.

People dislike (pure) mathematics because it in no way relates to ANYTHING conducive to ANYTHING, until being applied to something.

Example, please?

Loiterer

I can't just hate math. No. I have to love math as well, it's just not right without the two emotions both playing in the field. With that said, I enjoy math especially when I understand it perfectly. There's a lot of neat formulas that i truly love. I hate it because it's a lot of hard work and effort.
dissolve me
I can't just hate math. No. I have to love math as well, it's just not right without the two emotions both playing in the field. With that said, I enjoy math especially when I understand it perfectly. There's a lot of neat formulas that i truly love. I hate it because it's a lot of hard work and effort.

I agree with you so much. I hate it when i don't understand something about maths. Not at maths but angry at myself for not being able to understand it and thus, not able to enjoy it.

Loiterer

Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

I agree with you so much. I hate it when i don't understand something about maths. Not at maths but angry at myself for not being able to understand it and thus, not able to enjoy it.

(well hello there Junko my forum stalker lols)
Yeah, there must be a strong need to understand it. lol so I often look back look back look back and i realise i'm behind class x_x I love the way you expressed your emotions though! xd ANGER!!! PASSION!! lols
but I do love forumalss heart heart
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

Yeah, there must be a strong need to understand it. lol so I often look back look back look back and i realise i'm behind class x_x I love the way you expressed your emotions though! xd ANGER!!! PASSION!! lols

(hello to u too, dis. Im not ur forum stalker, thank u very much)
Ikr? sometimes, i just want to enjoy maths.

Loiterer

Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

(;u; all i want in life is a forum stalker lol i am kidding)
(how cute of us, hanging in the math forums heart )

I enjoy Fermi Estimate and The Monty Hall Problem very much Junko 3nodding maybe you might enjoy them too wink
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

I enjoy Fermi Estimate and The Monty Hall Problem very much Junko 3nodding maybe you might enjoy them too wink

(if u want, ill stalk u from now on. smile n we dun need to chat in the forum to be cute razz )
Ok, ill try it out. r they games?

Loiterer

Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

(if u want, ill stalk u from now on. smile n we dun need to chat in the forum to be cute razz )

(lolololol Junko you might just be my personal genie in the bottle hahaha xd )
The Monty Hall Problem is in fact a game biggrin of sorts!
Fermi Estimate is a bit.....uh, well you can make a game out of it, at least xd it's often used to calculate very impossible questions! biggrin
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me
Fujiwara Junko
dissolve me

(lolololol Junko you might just be my personal genie in the bottle hahaha xd )
The Monty Hall Problem is in fact a game biggrin of sorts!
Fermi Estimate is a bit.....uh, well you can make a game out of it, at least xd it's often used to calculate very impossible questions! biggrin

hm.... ok. wer r u?

Everyday Lunatic

I don't hate math but I'm terrible at it, I have a math learning disorder and when I was young and I was mocked for it by many people which did make me hate math for many years, now I no longer hate it, I appreciate it for what it is but I still feel uncomfortable if I have to do any math, my mind starts drawing a blank, even with that problem though I've been doing some reading about math by myself, I know I'll never be a math wizard but at least I can understand it more and have less of an aversion.

Witty Werewolf

Scathefyre
I don't hate math but I'm terrible at it, I have a math learning disorder and when I was young and I was mocked for it by many people which did make me hate math for many years, now I no longer hate it, I appreciate it for what it is but I still feel uncomfortable if I have to do any math, my mind starts drawing a blank, even with that problem though I've been doing some reading about math by myself, I know I'll never be a math wizard but at least I can understand it more and have less of an aversion.

By the same analogy, people who are mocked for eating a lot of food continue to eat more food. Should being mocked at math make you continue doing math?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff