Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence
Capt Buckner CTO
Divine_Malevolence
Ah dunno why idiots like guns to begin with.
It's a might bit silly.

So what are some of your hobbies?
Things that don't kill 30,000 people every year.

Are they fun to you?
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

Gun lovers are either dumb teenagers or lunatic rednecks.

100% serious, but also 100% mockery

You're a ******** idiot if that's what you truly believe.

Yo thanks for proving me right

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Capt Buckner CTO

Are they fun to you?
Would part with any of them if they killed 30,000 people every year.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence
Capt Buckner CTO

Are they fun to you?
Would part with any of them if they killed 30,000 people every year.

So you do them why? A hobby is something that shouldn't have to justify to anybody but yourself.

And 10,000. Suicides are a bullshit way to inflate it.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Capt Buckner CTO

So you do them why? A hobby is something that shouldn't have to justify to anybody but yourself.

Not really.
They make it far easier and quicker and thus more difficult to back away from.
30,000 is valid.

And I might not have to justify my hobbies, but I do have to weigh the positive of my entertainment against the negative of their effect on the world.
None of my hobbies have any sort of detriment so I keep 'em. Simple's that.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're talking about.

My local ranges are packed full of all different kinds of people.

You have your hobbyists. You have the foreign tourists. You have the 16 year old National Match level competition shooter. You have both the new and experienced duck hunters. You have the fresh-out-of-the-closet gays. You have the ragingly flamboyant gays. You have the Korean store owners that are scared that their s**t is going to get wrecked again. You have the Vietnamese families that have seen the horrors at home, and want to prevent it from ever happening to them again. You have the single mother trying to make a living, while living in the ghetto. You have the scrawny young college girl who has to walk home alone at night. You have all of these different people, and know NONE of their stories as to why they do what they do.

So go eat a d**k.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence
Capt Buckner CTO

Not really.
They make it far easier and quicker and thus more difficult to back away from.
30,000 is valid.

And I might not have to justify my hobbies, but I do have to weigh the positive of my entertainment against the negative of their effect on the world.
None of my hobbies have any sort of detriment so I keep 'em. Simple's that.

So why do you care what we do if the majority of us will never harm anybody? And believe me, I'm all for disarming convicts and others that are unsuitable, but its a slippery pipedream that will harm those who do none more than the actual targets of it.

And its really not valid when it triples the number when the actual statistic you're looking for is violent crime.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Capt Buckner CTO

So why do you care what we do if the majority of us will never harm anybody? And believe me, I'm all for disarming convicts and others that are unsuitable, but its a slippery pipedream that will harm those who do none more than the actual targets of it.
Because you pave the way for those who do.
Stupidity is not a measure of physical strength

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence
Capt Buckner CTO

Because you pave the way for those who do.

How so? How does putting more laws on me affect the Crips and Bloods down the block from continuing to pop off at each other? How does banning things make me safer?

Are you familiar with the California 10 round magazine restriction? It was made to "curb gang violence" but all it really does is affect me, the regular guy. Tyrone and Jamal both get to do drive-bys with 15-20-30 rounders that they acquired illegally, but I'm stuck here with my 10 rounds AND a locked mag that needs a tool to remove it. So I'm pretty ******** if they ever decide I'm a problem for some reason. How is that a good idea at all? How safe would you feel knowing they are right outside your door, and the police are off in the middle of a donut run?

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Senator Armstrong
It's not even like they could fire one. They'd just fall over, because the gun is too heavy for them to hold.

So what's up with that, guys?

Forgot to say this as well:

Come on man, I know you're better than this.
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

You have your hobbyists. You have the foreign tourists. You have the 16 year old National Match level competition shooter. You have both the new and experienced duck hunters. You have the fresh-out-of-the-closet gays. You have the ragingly flamboyant gays. You have the Korean store owners that are scared that their s**t is going to get wrecked again. You have the Vietnamese families that have seen the horrors at home, and want to prevent it from ever happening to them again. You have the single mother trying to make a living, while living in the ghetto. You have the scrawny young college girl who has to walk home alone at night. You have all of these different people, and know NONE of their stories as to why they do what they do.

So go eat a d**k.

Gun lovers are assholes, video at eleven.
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

So go eat a d**k.

Gun lovers are assholes, video at eleven.

And you're not deliberately trying to be an a*****e xD
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

It would be funny if you didn't actually believe that.

Instead it's just sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces