Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's not even like they could fire one. They'd just fall over, because the gun is too heavy for them to hold.

So what's up with that, guys?
Is it because you all feel emasculated?

Conservative Regular

Wot the bloody donald duck did ya just thumb-suckin' say abaht me, ya lil' bizzich? i’ll 'ave ya kna I graduated whistle and pop of me Bo-le and Glass in the chuffin' Peas 'n Gravy seals, and i’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on al-quaeda, and I 'ave over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and i’m the whistle and pop sniper in the entire us 'rmed forces. ya 're nuffin' ter me but just anovver target. I will wipe ya the donald duck aahhht wif precision the likes of which 'as never been Pearly Queen before on this earf, Finsbury me thumb-suckin' dickie birds. ya fin' ya can get away wif sayin' that tom Brad Pitt ter me over the internet? fin' again, Feather Plucker. as we speak I am contactin' me secret network of spies across the usa and your ip is bein' traced wite na so ya better prepare for the storm, maggot. the storm that wipes aahhht the pathetic lil' fin' ya call your Porridge Knife. you’re thumb-suckin' brahn bread, Saucepan Lid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill ya in over God in Heaven 'undred ways, and that’s just wif me bare German Bands. not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I 'ave access ter the entire Gooners of the united states marine corps and I will use it ter its full extent ter wipe your miserable butte Frank Bough the Chevy Chase of the continent, ya lil' tom Brad Pitt. if only ya could 'ave knahn wot unholy retribution your lil' “clever” comment was abaht ter brin' daahhhn upon ya, maybe ya would 'ave 'eld your thumb-suckin' Brigham Young. but ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and na you’re payin' the price, ya goddamn idiot. I will tom Brad Pitt fury aw over ya and ya will drahn in it. you’re thumb-suckin' brahn bread, kiddo.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Texadar
Wot the bloody donald duck did ya just thumb-suckin' say abaht me, ya lil' bizzich? i’ll 'ave ya kna I graduated whistle and pop of me Bo-le and Glass in the chuffin' Peas 'n Gravy seals, and i’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on al-quaeda, and I 'ave over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and i’m the whistle and pop sniper in the entire us 'rmed forces. ya 're nuffin' ter me but just anovver target. I will wipe ya the donald duck aahhht wif precision the likes of which 'as never been Pearly Queen before on this earf, Finsbury me thumb-suckin' dickie birds. ya fin' ya can get away wif sayin' that tom Brad Pitt ter me over the internet? fin' again, Feather Plucker. as we speak I am contactin' me secret network of spies across the usa and your ip is bein' traced wite na so ya better prepare for the storm, maggot. the storm that wipes aahhht the pathetic lil' fin' ya call your Porridge Knife. you’re thumb-suckin' brahn bread, Saucepan Lid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill ya in over God in Heaven 'undred ways, and that’s just wif me bare German Bands. not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I 'ave access ter the entire Gooners of the united states marine corps and I will use it ter its full extent ter wipe your miserable butte Frank Bough the Chevy Chase of the continent, ya lil' tom Brad Pitt. if only ya could 'ave knahn wot unholy retribution your lil' “clever” comment was abaht ter brin' daahhhn upon ya, maybe ya would 'ave 'eld your thumb-suckin' Brigham Young. but ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and na you’re payin' the price, ya goddamn idiot. I will tom Brad Pitt fury aw over ya and ya will drahn in it. you’re thumb-suckin' brahn bread, kiddo.
...are you practicing for the Broadway production of American Sniper?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Ah dunno why idiots like guns to begin with.
It's a might bit silly.

Shameless Mystic

Because they think guns make you look "tough," when they mostly make you look like a c***e at that age.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Texadar

********' chav.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Not sure if serious.
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

Gun lovers are either dumb teenagers or lunatic rednecks.

100% serious, but also 100% mockery

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

You're a ******** idiot if that's what you truly believe.

User Image

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence
It's a might bit silly.

So what are some of your hobbies?
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

User Image
Then again that lunatic redneck remark does apply to some of us... wink

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Spurdo Sparde
Capt Buckner CTO
Senator Armstrong
Capt Buckner CTO
Not sure if serious.

User Image
Then again that lunatic redneck remark does apply to some of us... wink

The lunatic redneck applies to anyone with a shotgun reloading setup.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Capt Buckner CTO
Divine_Malevolence
It's a might bit silly.

So what are some of your hobbies?
Things that don't kill 30,000 people every year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff