Wheezing Wrangler

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
It may not be fair to assume a stupid person will commit a crime, but being logical makes you less dangerous than being illogical, therefore one should stay away from the illogical person.

That's not true, intelligent people cause trouble they just do it on purpose, they know how to do things to screw people over and use people for self gain..
Yes, an intelligent person has the capability to use you to their advantage. However, it is possible to predict the actions of the smart person, because you can assume what the next logical thing would be for them to do. Trying to do this with a stupid person is unreliable, because they are not guaranteed to do something logical, and you are pretty much left to chance. This is why it is safer to make connections with the smart ones.

And if you were able to actually befriend the smart person, then you wouldn't have to face such a problem.

Please note that I consider sociopaths/psychopaths an exception to this.

You already seem like an a*****e and you obviously think you're pretty smart.
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
It may not be fair to assume a stupid person will commit a crime, but being logical makes you less dangerous than being illogical, therefore one should stay away from the illogical person.

That's not true, intelligent people cause trouble they just do it on purpose, they know how to do things to screw people over and use people for self gain..
Yes, an intelligent person has the capability to use you to their advantage. However, it is possible to predict the actions of the smart person, because you can assume what the next logical thing would be for them to do. Trying to do this with a stupid person is unreliable, because they are not guaranteed to do something logical, and you are pretty much left to chance. This is why it is safer to make connections with the smart ones.

And if you were able to actually befriend the smart person, then you wouldn't have to face such a problem.

I only came to explain.

Wheezing Wrangler

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony

I only came to explain.

"if you were able to actually befriend the smart person, then you wouldn't have to face such a problem."
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony
UPSIDEumop
Asian Battle Pony

I only came to explain.

"if you were able to actually befriend the smart person, then you wouldn't have to face such a problem."
I don't understand. Do you think I meant that personally?
I'm saying if someone has a genuine, mutual relationship with the smart person, they shouldn't have the problem where they're being used... and if they're being used, they aren't real friends with that person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff