Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't know. I guess it's physical appearence more. Since I don't get to know them until later on. As for my guy friends, I don't date my friends so I won't go for their personality much.
Sense of humor lol... trust and that kind of stuff.
most "love at first sight" is caused by physique/appearance. but if its someone youve known a long time it might be attraction by intelligence or just....attraction
I say apperence is great but the thing i look for most is personality and i say sumtiems i can be... shallow i jsut htink looks do help with how u like the person and i think it is better to go by personality and how the person thinks... liek righ tnow i met a guy... who will be nameless lol.... i just met him like a few hours ago and he is such a sweet heart... he thinks he is ugly but i think he is cute.. but i really dont care about his looks.. his personality is so awsome and he has such a big heart....and i think that is all that should matter. That is my opinion.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
i use to be superfisial so thats how my crushes did start before..but now im less of a bitchy superficial, and perfer a normal looking guy with a great personality to be able to handle me and love me as much as i love them. ^_^ and that wont insult me in anyway or get bored easy.. TT___TT since i hate guys who say their bored dureing dates! i personally love my bf because he stook by my side everytime i had problems and held me tightly everytime i was sad, and always tryed to help me with my problems and is kind hearted like those anime nice guys. redface sept with a bad a** bishie side
hes like daisuke from dnangel heart
I don't let physical appearance cloud my judgement. That's not to say I don't feel physically attracted to someone I like, but it takes lower priority. I'm more interested in there personality, likes, dislikes... Who cares if the person looks good. If I am going to start a relationship with them I want to know if we connect, and if it will last.
whee
as strange as it is to say the person i had a crush on was fairly good looking (not slutty), one of the smartest in humanities and science, very good in basic athletics and swimming, and made intellegent conversation (sometimes) ntm she deosnt hang out with liek the popular or slutty girls in our school. But for some reason shes goign out with a complete up himself a*****e. Who tends to rekon hes smarter then everyone and has that spoilt brat feature.
of course there has to be some physical attraction, but there are other qualities that attract you more. usually it is one particular physical feature that you like, such as eyes, but other qualities like the way they do something

Beloved Noob

Hmm, there's always physical attraction somewhere in it, but once one thing you like about them starts them off. His smile, hair, the way he talks, looks at you... etc etc ^_______^<3 whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff