Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Hallowed Hunter

Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic

Recognition on your part is not necessary.

Dammit man! Let me stroke my ego in peace!

I've found that most stroking should be done in private, lest one risk impropriety.

I'm afraid I blew my load of sexual innuendo the last time we played this little game...

Too blunt?

While I'm not surprised I excite you so, you really ought to have more control, messes such as these are awkward, however fun they may be.

I suppose some form of protection against such messes is called for in future...
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic

Recognition on your part is not necessary.

Dammit man! Let me stroke my ego in peace!

I've found that most stroking should be done in private, lest one risk impropriety.

I'm afraid I blew my load of sexual innuendo the last time we played this little game...

Too blunt?

While I'm not surprised I excite you so, you really ought to have more control, messes such as these are awkward, however fun they may be.

I suppose some form of protection against such messes is called for in future...

Likely you are correct.

Hallowed Hunter

Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos
Fermionic

Too blunt?

Likely you are correct.

I am, but enough of this.

...I've forgotten what we are supposed to be discussing in this thread.
I would say the guy got better cause at least he'll be able to get dates easier
Admiral Dardanos

Arbitrarily deigning one aspect of personality better than another with wildly subjective reasoning, for no real result specified.

Hallowed Hunter

Fermionic
Admiral Dardanos

Arbitrarily deigning one aspect of personality better than another with wildly subjective reasoning, for no real result specified.

Ah, right...I have nothing to say on the matter.
They're both equally bad, and they're both equally good.

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Neither they are both fatally flawed. I wouldn't wish either one's fate on anyone.

Dapper Gaian

825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Johanathan because he is a cis-gendered straight white male and what I'ved learned from the ED is that straight white male must have it better, absolutely.
Johnathan. People actually like it plus he has a big p***s to play with when he gets bored of purging.
ExodusNirvana
Johanathan because he is a cis-gendered straight white male and what I'ved learned from the ED is that straight white male must have it better, absolutely.

Cis-gendered straight males do not have eating disorders.

Invisible Seeker

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neither. Both are unhealthy as ******** and I'd hate to be both.
Jacque De Molay
There is a boy named Johnathan. The world considers Jonathan to be conventionally attractive but he doesn't see it. Johnathan purges and forces himself to vomit into a toilet so he can percieve himself as beautiful. Johnathan hates his appearance and constantly thinks about experimenting with plastic surgery. Other people like Johnathan because of his good looks and his demeanor. Eventually Johnathan will die in his sleep.

There is a girl named Jenny. The world sees Jenny as conventionally unattractive. Jenny is morbidly obese and has acne over her asymmetrical face but considers herself to be the pinnacle of perfection. Jenny suffers from Narcissism and continues consume like a black hole. Jenny continues with her destructive eating habits. Jenny does nothing to groom herself or improve upon her physical body. Jenny thinks she is perfect. Other people dislike Jenny because she is conventionally unattractive. They also dislike her unrealistic narcissistic self-perception. Eventually Jenny will die in her sleep.

Which of the two has it better off?

The first one has it better.

In both situation they are living in an unhealty way.
But in the first one, people actually like the guy while people dislike the girl.
This make a pretty big difference.
Tiggette
Neither. Both are unhealthy as ******** and I'd hate to be both.

It may balance to a reasonable, if not malformed, persons.

Hilarious Prophet

CH1YO
ExodusNirvana

Cis-gendered straight males do not have eating disorders.
Was that a joke?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces