Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who has it better?

Jonathan. 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Jenny. 0.76744186046512 76.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hilarious Prophet

There is a boy named Johnathan. The world considers Jonathan to be conventionally attractive but he doesn't see it. Johnathan purges and forces himself to vomit into a toilet so he can percieve himself as beautiful. Johnathan hates his appearance and constantly thinks about experimenting with plastic surgery. Other people like Johnathan because of his good looks and his demeanor. Eventually Johnathan will die in his sleep.

There is a girl named Jenny. The world sees Jenny as conventionally unattractive. Jenny is morbidly obese and has acne over her asymmetrical face but considers herself to be the pinnacle of perfection. Jenny suffers from Narcissism and continues consume like a black hole. Jenny continues with her destructive eating habits. Jenny does nothing to groom herself or improve upon her physical body. Jenny thinks she is perfect. Other people dislike Jenny because she is conventionally unattractive. They also dislike her unrealistic narcissistic self-perception. Eventually Jenny will die in her sleep.

Which of the two has it better off?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

EDIT:
Jenny, even though she treated Forrest like s**t.
Ignorance is bliss.

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn

The b***h.
...You keep switching her name...
Ignorance is bliss.

Reread the OP.

Conservative Citizen

So negative self perception with "good looks" or great self perception with "bad looks?"

Both seem horrible. Either way, you're choosing one positive and one negative.

Personally, I'd rather be unhealthy or unattractive and still have a great outlook on life/be happy. Especially since both eventually suffer the same outcome. You might as well enjoy your life.

Deciding who is better off is up to the individual to decide. I'm sure Jenny would see herself as being better off, despite the world not believing it. On the other hand, I wouldn't suggest having a negative self image and a eating disorder is exactly "well off" either, despite the world "desiring" you.

Whichever way you look at it, both options are pretty horrible.

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jenny, 'cause haters gonna hate! Live your life like everyday is your last and arrive at heaven's gate with your body thoroughly used up and worn out, screaming "Damn! That was one hell of a ride!" like God intended :3

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageJonathon because at least he's attractive and it isn't making a fool of himself...

Jenny reminds me of several very heavy girls from high school who thought they were all that and a bag of chips (if they didn't eat the bag of chips).

Hilarious Prophet

AsuraSyn

EDIT:
Jenny, even though she treated Forrest like s**t.
Ignorance is bliss.

Why Jenny?

Fanatical Zealot

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
Me. ninja
I don't get you.

Fanatical Zealot

Jacque De Molay
Suicidesoldier#1
Me. ninja
I don't get you.

Exactly. wink

Gekko

Jenny, I rather die fat and happy then miserable and beautiful.
Jonathan, he gives more to society.
Jonhathan will eventually lose the adoration of his community as his constant purging takes its toll on his good looks. From there, he'll suffer constant health issues, possibly requiring the use of dentures before the age of sixty. At the same time, his lack of self confidende will make him socially awkward, further distancing himself from the other members of his community, which will most likely feed into his esteem issues and cause him to develop a serious eating disorder. I take back what I said about the dentures, John will probably not die in a dignifiedmanner.

Hallowed Hunter

Suicidesoldier#1
Me. ninja

Nonsense! I am clearly the pinnacle of perfection!

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jonathan is better.

It shows that he cares about something other than himself(even if he doesn't care for himself)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff