Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kannonm
The rose in spring

The people who own nations are the wealthy. The rules everywhere apply differently to them than us.

Are you implying that Barry Bonds has ownership of the United States? If he were in a position of such power, then why tolerate his name being muddied at all? Even though he did basically win his trial, it is unlikely that he will ever join the Hall of Fame now.

He didn't but he was in the same class as the people who own the country. Therefore the rules apply differently to him.
The rose in spring

He didn't but he was in the same class as the people who own the country. Therefore the rules apply differently to him.

Who owns the country then, and what is your source?
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

******** you, I'll never be rich, i'll be moderately paid and enjoying leisure in life rather than the plain old extortions.
Enjoy having fun under my regime you b***h.

Enjoy your leisure life when the day comes that you make less money while your cost of living goes up. Oh wait. That day is today.

Fcuk you b***h, I told you i'm changing that, don't you ******** listen. We illegalize subjective advertising to DECREASE consumerism, and the building market decreases, hence more people are able to open up shops, instead of mindlessly buying from walmart for their favourite advertised brand, keeping the cost of living down while being able to subtantialize a middle class.
******** you im changing this b***h.

Have fun with the FBI on your a**.

What the ******** does the FBI have to do with this you dumb b***h?

Trying to incite a revolution to bring down the government is the FBI's business. It's their job to make sure it doesn't happen.
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

******** you, I'll never be rich, i'll be moderately paid and enjoying leisure in life rather than the plain old extortions.
Enjoy having fun under my regime you b***h.

Enjoy your leisure life when the day comes that you make less money while your cost of living goes up. Oh wait. That day is today.

Fcuk you b***h, I told you i'm changing that, don't you ******** listen. We illegalize subjective advertising to DECREASE consumerism, and the building market decreases, hence more people are able to open up shops, instead of mindlessly buying from walmart for their favourite advertised brand, keeping the cost of living down while being able to subtantialize a middle class.

Trying to incite a revolution to bring down the government is the FBI's business. It's their job to make sure it doesn't happen.

We're already conspiring on the internet what do you think is going to happen when all of this becomes physical?
And I do hope you know that I plan to do has legal footholds. As I'm planning to go to college take courses get elected after long long Internet campaigns, and then change it all. As the Internet has a way of sifting out the dumb from the intelligent, and then the select intelligence appeals to the dumb.
That is what you're doing right now, marking the rich and police force as criminals to bring awareness to the people in a small niche forum on the Internet.
Thread/point is ******** moot.
Kannonm
The rose in spring

Who owns the country then, and what is your source?

The wealthy own the country. It's rather self-evident. They own the house and senate, they lobby to get what they want, they own all the important land, the judges do what they tell them, the laws respect them more and they only get a slap on the wrist when they need to be in trouble. They always were in charge too. The founding fathers were not poor. They were wealthy and they made the constitution to pander to the wealthy. Ever heard of the 3/5th compromise? The lower class really didn't start getting rights until the progressive era. That was more than 70 years ago. Now we are in an anti-progressive phase.
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

We're already conspiring on the internet what do you think is going to happen when all of this becomes physical?
And I do hope you know that I plan to do has legal footholds. As I'm planning to go to college take courses get elected after long long Internet campaigns, and then change it all. As the Internet has a way of sifting out the dumb from the intelligent, and then the select intelligence appeals to the dumb.
That is what you're doing right now, marking the rich and police force as criminals to bring awareness to the people in a small niche on the Internet.

No. You are conspiring, not me. You haven't even acted on it yet.
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

That is what you're doing right now, marking the rich and police force as criminals to bring awareness to the people in a small niche on the Internet.

You clearly are conspiring because you brought this to our attention. Why would you bring it to our attention? to crush us??? hahaha, you brought it to our attention to prepare us. no ******** s**t.
Thread/point is moot.
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

You clearly are conspiring because you brought this to our attention. Why would you bring it to our attention? to crush us??? hahaha, you brought it to our attention to prepare us. no ******** s**t.
Thread/point is moot.

Maybe they would if people listened to me. You clearly are not, why should they care?
The rose in spring

The wealthy own the country. It's rather self-evident. They own the house and senate, they lobby to get what they want, they own all the important land, the judges do what they tell them, the laws respect them more and they only get a slap on the wrist when they need to be in trouble. They always were in charge too. The founding fathers were not poor. They were wealthy and they made the constitution to pander to the wealthy. Ever heard of the 3/5th compromise? The lower class really didn't start getting rights until the progressive era. That was more than 70 years ago. Now we are in an anti-progressive phase.

They do not own the house or the senate. The money does afford wealthy corporate interest the ability to form powerful lobbies and have some influence in elections, but that in itself does not confer ownership or control.

What important land do they own? What is your definition of important land?

I disagree with you that the lower class didn't start getting rights until the progressive era, though I would agree that the country began becoming more progressive around that time frame, and we certainly seem to be in an anti-progressive phase at the moment. But that is a pendulum that has been shifting back and forth frequently for a long time.
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

Thread/point is moot.

Maybe they would if people listened to me. You clearly are not, why should they care?

I listened to your message, and no matter how right it is to a level, you don't see the FBI knocking down your door for making us aware of it do you?
So we are conspiring, you are making us aware, you are part of the process. You're clearly idiotic no matter how progressive you want to be.
Most of them know you are wrong simply because we are speaking about this without punishment. In fact we speak of it with plans of success.
Kannonm
The rose in spring

They do not own the house or the senate. The money does afford wealthy corporate interest the ability to form powerful lobbies and have some influence in elections, but that in itself does not confer ownership or control.

What important land do they own? What is your definition of important land?

I disagree with you that the lower class didn't start getting rights until the progressive era, though I would agree that the country began becoming more progressive around that time frame, and we certainly seem to be in an anti-progressive phase at the moment. But that is a pendulum that has been shifting back and forth frequently for a long time.

You are so optimistic, it makes you blind. Do you ever wonder why there is no limit on campaign spending?
The rose in spring

You are so optimistic, it makes you blind. Do you ever wonder why there is no limit on campaign spending?

Well, tomorrow the government could free Bernie Madoff and bailout his company, could drop massive moab bombs on any muslim country it wants, initiate fully nude searches on all passengers at the airports, announce a draft, and bring in foreign troops to patrol major cities while installing martial law...

And not only could no citizen do a damn thing, noone would even be willing to stand up. Hell, half the people would call you crazy for pointing any of this stuff out as abnormal or not right. That's how damn conditioned people are.
pockybot
The rose in spring

Well, tomorrow the government could free Bernie Madoff and bailout his company, could drop massive moab bombs on any muslim country it wants, initiate fully nude searches on all passengers at the airports, announce a draft, and bring in foreign troops to patrol major cities while installing martial law...

And not only could no citizen do a damn thing, noone would even be willing to stand up. Hell, half the people would call you crazy for pointing any of this stuff out as abnormal or not right. That's how damn conditioned people are.

Bernie Madoff stole from the rich. He's not going anywhere.
The rose in spring

I do not view myself as optimistic. I do not deny that there are serious problems within our government. Pointing out campaign spending is a very good example of them. But I think it would be silly to say that campaign spending limits will never be capped with complete conviction. I would absolutely agree with you that it would be fantastic to see them implemented. The supreme court ruling in '76 presents an obvious obstacle, but not one that can not be overcome eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff