Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson
My freedom stems from this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My right to bear arms guarantees the rest of my rights.

Freedom was earned at the tip of the sword, the muzzle of the rifle.

It is preserved the same way.

You mean that "Right" in which you need to a special permit for such guns, it must be registered, the is an age restriction, it can be confiscated whenever and certain people cannot own them? That right?

i have no permit and no registration for that gun.

if they feel like taking it, they can have it.

after it's empty and I'm dead.
Tadpole Jackson
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

You mean that "Right" in which you need to a special permit for such guns, it must be registered, the is an age restriction, it can be confiscated whenever and certain people cannot own them? That right?

You know? People with the militia mentality make me laugh the most. You would be going against the best trained soldiers with the most advanced weapons on the planet. That crummy AR-15 you have? Not only is it semi, but it's outdated.
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

You know? People with the militia mentality make me laugh the most. You would be going against the best trained soldiers with the most advanced weapons on the planet. That crummy AR-15 you have? Not only is it semi, but it's outdated.

that doesn't make it any less lethal.

it's also the same thing that our military is using right now, they just get full auto.

full auto fire is for suppression, most kills are done in semi automatic fire.

and i never said i would win, i just won't surrender to tyranny while i have ammo in my gun and breath in my lungs.

I have a mosin nagant that is over 100 years old and it can punch through the kevlar vests worn by swat teams.

age is irrelevant to lethality.
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

Hack* False*cough* black powder guns*cough*exempt *cough* my allergies are actin up something fierce whew!
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

Hack* False*cough* black powder guns*cough*exempt *cough* my allergies are actin up something fierce whew!

An exemption means it's a privilege, not a right.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

really...really...is that the only thing you can say.. anyone can own them, shoot them, you can even mail order them, its still a firearm. also would you please respond to my last post, or do you not have anything to say?
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

The people have no power. If they did, then there would have been one exception in the entire world history, but there is not.
prove it. show me proof. go through all of world history and I want you to show me that there was, never, zero, nada, none, not one instance where the people had power. not one, not one person at anytime or anywhere in america in the world. I do mean all of the history. you show me that in fact every person that has ever lived on this planet has been a slave. You have no evidence, your arguments are as irrelevant as you find abortion, because you have not backed up anything you've stated, saying you're right does not make you so. It only makes you look foolish and ignorant.

Proof is all around us. Read a goddamn history book for once.
no I want you to show me something that backs up your claims for once, don't side step me, don't back out. I have done my research and shown you many instances that prove several of your claims false. Now its you're turn. Prove to me you have the knowledge and the means to use it in a manner that will convince me you are right. Show me you are worthy of that so called college education you recived, not the gradeschool arguements you have produced thus far. There is no I'm right you're wrong here unless you can truely argue your point so that I am convinced, and so far I can tell you I am not convinced nor impressed by you.

And what instances were that? As I said, proof is all around us. I see it all the time such as making protests illegal or how we tend to bomb oil rich countries where the leaders try to scam us for their oil while We pay no attention to counties that lack resources for the US and European empires to plunder. Then we have 9/11/ Who were the people who mainly died that day? The wealthy. We paid all the attention in the world to them and the attack was clearly targeting the financial center of the US. Then there is Hurricane Katrina, thousands died and nobody batted an eyelash since they were poor. Infact that is why they weren't evacuated. They were left to die while their Entrepreneurs and NBA all stars were air lifted days before landfall. Then the thousands who starve to death every hour is never mentioned because they are poor. If a wealthy girl is kidnapped, headline news, if a poor girl is kidnapped, the police give the family the bird.

And those are just current events. The United States have a lot of answering for tons of atrocities ranging from slavery to genocide.
well that all meant completely nothing in regards to the argument you made... good job I went to a protest yesterday. The wealthy made tons of money off the the trade centers aswell, people mourned because people died, not because wealthy died. and there was evacuations for katrina, granted it came alittle to late, but alot of people didn't leave because they put their trust in the levers that hadn't been checked in a while because you can't predict when horrible hurricans happen. You statment is completely false, it was all over the news for months, if no one truely cared no one would no about it and it would have gotten no press at all. Plus its because those people had the money to do that, its not beause they were so greatly valued over others, they could afford that. Um feed my starving children, Feeding america, Action against hunger, bread for the world, food bank for new york city, food for the hungry, freedom from hunger, Global hunger project are all orgainizations that bring awareness to world hunger, and hunger in america, my college hosts four would hunger banquets a year, oh soup kitchens too. How absurd are you haha no people freak out over both because children are perfect victims, all children thats what gets people not their connections to wealth, you might hear more about some wealthy girl because her family has more means to publicize it.
Even with all that said you made no argument to what we were actually speaking of. The american revolution is an example of claiming freedom, When the Revolution happen it was to be free not only from the laws of england of the bank of england as well, when the bill of rights was written it was valid and it did mean something back then at least and you cannot deny that, There was no Central bank to control the people after the revolution till years later. "The refusal of King George to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution" -Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father. You cannot deny that, because even if the bill of rights was only honored for ten minutes, it was there it happened, people had rights.
Make statments you can argue, there are always exceptions to rules and statments when you make a statment so huge.
Once again I say...Prove it, I am not convinced, your evidence was irrelevent. next time think before you argue, especially since you didn't even argue the point you were trying to get across.

First off, it's completely relevant. The rich are the owners and they use money to stay in their position. It is only very recently that the rich losing money and the poor gaining wealth has happened. And even then, the wealthy realized that it was a bad idea. Now banks are bailed out and the people with mortgages are out of luck

Secondly, Katrina has gained no attention. Not as much as 9/11 has. The people in the towers were wealthy and they were targeted because the wealthy in the Middle East were being taken advantage of by the wealthy in the west. Everything about 9/11 was about money. And people died for no other reason aside from financial gain.

Thirdly, the American Revolution was started by issues that only affected the rich. When they were being taxed, they were taxed by tariffs. Meaning cheaper goods from French Colonies were taxed higher for several reasons. Things like bailing out the East India company, recovering from the war with France. These taxes taxed merchants, not the common man. It should also be noted that the revolution was started by rich, old men who sent poor young men to die so that they could lower taxes. Hell once we gained independence, only the rich, white male landowner could vote. Citizenship universally wasn't gained until the 14th amendment which if you look at, really doesn't offer equal protection.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Tadpole Jackson

really...really...is that the only thing you can say.. anyone can own them, shoot them, you can even mail order them, its still a firearm. also would you please respond to my last post, or do you not have anything to say?

I did respond. And still. If there are exceptions and they can be taken away, then it isn't a right.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

no I want you to show me something that backs up your claims for once, don't side step me, don't back out. I have done my research and shown you many instances that prove several of your claims false. Now its you're turn. Prove to me you have the knowledge and the means to use it in a manner that will convince me you are right. Show me you are worthy of that so called college education you recived, not the gradeschool arguements you have produced thus far. There is no I'm right you're wrong here unless you can truely argue your point so that I am convinced, and so far I can tell you I am not convinced nor impressed by you.

And what instances were that? As I said, proof is all around us. I see it all the time such as making protests illegal or how we tend to bomb oil rich countries where the leaders try to scam us for their oil while We pay no attention to counties that lack resources for the US and European empires to plunder. Then we have 9/11/ Who were the people who mainly died that day? The wealthy. We paid all the attention in the world to them and the attack was clearly targeting the financial center of the US. Then there is Hurricane Katrina, thousands died and nobody batted an eyelash since they were poor. Infact that is why they weren't evacuated. They were left to die while their Entrepreneurs and NBA all stars were air lifted days before landfall. Then the thousands who starve to death every hour is never mentioned because they are poor. If a wealthy girl is kidnapped, headline news, if a poor girl is kidnapped, the police give the family the bird.

And those are just current events. The United States have a lot of answering for tons of atrocities ranging from slavery to genocide.
well that all meant completely nothing in regards to the argument you made... good job I went to a protest yesterday. The wealthy made tons of money off the the trade centers aswell, people mourned because people died, not because wealthy died. and there was evacuations for katrina, granted it came alittle to late, but alot of people didn't leave because they put their trust in the levers that hadn't been checked in a while because you can't predict when horrible hurricans happen. You statment is completely false, it was all over the news for months, if no one truely cared no one would no about it and it would have gotten no press at all. Plus its because those people had the money to do that, its not beause they were so greatly valued over others, they could afford that. Um feed my starving children, Feeding america, Action against hunger, bread for the world, food bank for new york city, food for the hungry, freedom from hunger, Global hunger project are all orgainizations that bring awareness to world hunger, and hunger in america, my college hosts four would hunger banquets a year, oh soup kitchens too. How absurd are you haha no people freak out over both because children are perfect victims, all children thats what gets people not their connections to wealth, you might hear more about some wealthy girl because her family has more means to publicize it.
Even with all that said you made no argument to what we were actually speaking of. The american revolution is an example of claiming freedom, When the Revolution happen it was to be free not only from the laws of england of the bank of england as well, when the bill of rights was written it was valid and it did mean something back then at least and you cannot deny that, There was no Central bank to control the people after the revolution till years later. "The refusal of King George to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution" -Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father. You cannot deny that, because even if the bill of rights was only honored for ten minutes, it was there it happened, people had rights.
Make statments you can argue, there are always exceptions to rules and statments when you make a statment so huge.
Once again I say...Prove it, I am not convinced, your evidence was irrelevent. next time think before you argue, especially since you didn't even argue the point you were trying to get across.

First off, it's completely relevant. The rich are the owners and they use money to stay in their position. It is only very recently that the rich losing money and the poor gaining wealth has happened. And even then, the wealthy realized that it was a bad idea. Now banks are bailed out and the people with mortgages are out of luck

Secondly, Katrina has gained no attention. Not as much as 9/11 has. The people in the towers were wealthy and they were targeted because the wealthy in the Middle East were being taken advantage of by the wealthy in the west. Everything about 9/11 was about money. And people died for no other reason aside from financial gain.

Thirdly, the American Revolution was started by issues that only affected the rich. When they were being taxed, they were taxed by tariffs. Meaning cheaper goods from French Colonies were taxed higher for several reasons. Things like bailing out the East India company, recovering from the war with France. These taxes taxed merchants, not the common man. It should also be noted that the revolution was started by rich, old men who sent poor young men to die so that they could lower taxes. Hell once we gained independence, only the rich, white male landowner could vote. Citizenship universally wasn't gained until the 14th amendment which if you look at, really doesn't offer equal protection.
yeah you're still controdicting yourself, if there are owners that run everything and cannot be stopped then they have rights, no matter what you say you disprove yourself because you're making huuuge over branching statements. You controdict yourself in the second sentence in. I didn't say 9/11 wasn't about money, people did not cry because they were wealthy though, it was because they were human beings, rich or not, which not all of them were in the towers themselves rich. Also many suspect it wasnt middle east on west violent many speculate it was west on west. Also once again that's false, Many die in the name of religion. Finally where some of that may be true, yes, that does not mean the american revolution was not still about liberty and freedom even if the sense of the word was a bit one sided, there were people with rights and there were people that believed in it.
you are also discounting cave men just so you know.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

yeah you're still controdicting yourself, if there are owners that run everything and cannot be stopped then they have rights, no matter what you say you disprove yourself because you're making huuuge over branching statements. You controdict yourself in the second sentence in. I didn't say 9/11 wasn't about money, people did not cry because they were wealthy though, it was because they were human beings, rich or not, which not all of them were in the towers themselves rich. Also many suspect it wasnt middle east on west violent many speculate it was west on west. Also once again that's false, Many die in the name of religion. Finally where some of that may be true, yes, that does not mean the american revolution was not still about liberty and freedom even if the sense of the word was a bit one sided, there were people with rights and there were people that believed in it.
you are also discounting cave men just so you know.

They have rights, you don't and the revolution was about the rich owning the poor once more. The owners just changed. Sure people love the idea of liberty and would fight for it, but they didn't get liberty, only lies from a nation that committed endless atrocities. If people didn't care about the dead based on wealth, then why is it that thousands of people who starve every hour are not mourned?
OP is correct.
Vincent the Forlorn
OP is correct.

OP is wrong.

Rights are Rights.

Rights exist, they can be temporarily taken away for your safety though.
Christ the Holy Son
Vincent the Forlorn
OP is correct.

OP is wrong.

Rights are Rights.

If rights are taken away, then they are not rights, they are privileges.
The rose in spring
Christ the Holy Son
Vincent the Forlorn
OP is correct.

OP is wrong.

Rights are Rights.

If rights are taken away, then they are not rights, they are privileges.

Rights doesn't imply inalienability.

You've agreed to the Social Contract, therefore...

You allow your options to be taken away for the common good.

You also have the Right to Remain silent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff