Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsune Muggy
User Image
~*~Click the picture for a bigger one~*~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~I was born into a war I had never even imagined existed. When I had to kill my own father for turning against my mother and I, I knew this was was ongoing and our enemy corrupted minds.~
~Now I am a soldier in said war, and it's not only for my future, but the future of my son as well.~
~My name is Franchesca Isabella Milan, and I am an Assassin.~

OOC: First of all, the government CAN'T do things like that without probable cause. That would be like a friend of mine on the police force barging into someone's house and saying, "I have a right to search this house!" and doing just that.

They legally cannot put you under arrest for saying the wrong thing, following the wrong religion, or protesting something because that is a RIGHT guaranteed by the First Amendment. Ten times out of ten if someone is arrested while following either of these, they were either A. doing something they weren't supposed to in the process, B. a threat to themselves or the people around them, or C. Under the age of eighteen and there without a parent's permission.

So if we can get arrested for saying the wrong thing, you can get arrested AND extradited for treason against the US for dissing on our Constitution. The First Amendment protects our freedom of speech, freedom of protest, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and the right to petition for a better government.

Maybe you outta pull your head out of your a** and get your facts straight. I don't know where you know this bullshit from and frankly, I don't want to know. But you need to stop and think for a minute about exactly what you are saying. You will get a LOT of trolls and haters for dissing on the land of the free. We have more freedom here than in other countries. In some countries, you can't say two words about the wrongs of the government without being shot to death or something.

User Image
~*~This is my son, Damion.~*~

I'm not even 100 percent proud to be an American but I am proud of this part. I'm so grateful that we live somewhere where we can do almost anything as long as it doesn't harm someone else. There are a few more improvements to be made but yannno, that's everywhere. thank you for stating EVERYTHING I was thinking! lol
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
The really sad thing is that I have yet to be proven wrong. I don't want to be right, but I am.
lul I think I just peed alittle.. I whole heartedly believe you should go into comedy, you would do well. I'd buy that CD. Mostly because you prove youself wrong..all the time..erray day.. call it "my Opinions".

It's not an opinion that our rights are violated constantly and yet we are slightly better off than we were before.
haha noooo I believe that, that is true on many levels. its your inflated sense of self. the fact that you claim rightness when you change your ideals from post to post and when you start losing a debate you go right for personal attacks, ignor statments and evidence proving you wrong, and or completely ignoring posts giving many the idea you have no idea how to respond and sound like a rational adult who accepts when a view of theirs has been disproven. Thats what I find to be laugh worthy.

I have not been disproved about any of this yet.
but you have done so to yourself. remember I originally came in here to support some of you claims, and you completely disagreed with me, therefore argued against yourself. you talked about the right to get an abortion as you please. controdicting the statement we have no rights. you fought with me on every statment that would have upheld your argument. theres 52 pages of people pulling evidence disproving your claims, Even you pull evidence against yourself. You say no ones proven you false but really I think you can't handle being wrong on any level and you just enjoy fighting. I have done many things in my life already that disprove claims you have made.
It's like you live at all times with a bumper sticker plastered across your face that says "I'm right, or Im def."

The reason I don't discuss that is because abortion is irrelevant. The only real issue is money. That's all that matters.
DynaSuarez Wrecks
I think someone got to the part in their civics textbook where the U.S. Supreme Court logically decided that "no right is absolute", and then stopped reading.

If a right isn't absolute, then it isn't a right, it's a privilege.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

It's not an opinion that our rights are violated constantly and yet we are slightly better off than we were before.
haha noooo I believe that, that is true on many levels. its your inflated sense of self. the fact that you claim rightness when you change your ideals from post to post and when you start losing a debate you go right for personal attacks, ignor statments and evidence proving you wrong, and or completely ignoring posts giving many the idea you have no idea how to respond and sound like a rational adult who accepts when a view of theirs has been disproven. Thats what I find to be laugh worthy.

but you have done so to yourself. remember I originally came in here to support some of you claims, and you completely disagreed with me, therefore argued against yourself. you talked about the right to get an abortion as you please. controdicting the statement we have no rights. you fought with me on every statment that would have upheld your argument. theres 52 pages of people pulling evidence disproving your claims, Even you pull evidence against yourself. You say no ones proven you false but really I think you can't handle being wrong on any level and you just enjoy fighting. I have done many things in my life already that disprove claims you have made.
It's like you live at all times with a bumper sticker plastered across your face that says "I'm right, or Im def."

The reason I don't discuss that is because abortion is irrelevant. The only real issue is money. That's all that matters.
you just did it again. If the problem isn't we have no rights its that money makes the world go round. there are truths and falsehoods in your arguement on that subject. One the rich do control most of what goes on, but its not the government who has that power, Two rights are given to people to keep them quiet and satisfied, yes, but they are right non the less who gives them. Three if no one has rights, how do the rich control us, wouldn't that be the right to control others, if they have all the power to do whatever they want like you claim, Their still citizens of this nation therefore you statment is false.
The rose in spring
DynaSuarez Wrecks
I think someone got to the part in their civics textbook where the U.S. Supreme Court logically decided that "no right is absolute", and then stopped reading.

The difference is that a right is a hand-out that you have all the time without it needing to be earned and will only be taken away under rare, extenuating, reasonable circumstances or you voluntarily give it up (or forcibly but we have a legislative element whose sole purpose is the preservation of the Constitution); whereas a privilege is afforded to you only when you deserve it and can be taken away without any explanation at all. It's one of those things that is just understood. Either way, your first post is still nonsense, and having just realized the date of its creation, I'm sure by now that someone has already explained why. In fact, the very first response sort of puts your whole post into question quite well.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

you just did it again. If the problem isn't we have no rights its that money makes the world go round. there are truths and falsehoods in your arguement on that subject. One the rich do control most of what goes on, but its not the government who has that power, Two rights are given to people to keep them quiet and satisfied, yes, but they are right non the less who gives them. Three if no one has rights, how do the rich control us, wouldn't that be the right to control others, if they have all the power to do whatever they want like you claim, Their still citizens of this nation therefore you statment is false.

The people have no power. If they did, then there would have been one exception in the entire world history, but there is not.
DynaSuarez Wrecks
The rose in spring
DynaSuarez Wrecks

The difference is that a right is a hand-out that you have all the time without it needing to be earned and will only be taken away under rare, extenuating, reasonable circumstances or you voluntarily give it up (or forcibly but we have a legislative element whose sole purpose is the preservation of the Constitution); whereas a privilege is afforded to you only when you deserve it and can be taken away without any explanation at all. It's one of those things that is just understood. Either way, your first post is still nonsense, and having just realized the date of its creation, I'm sure by now that someone has already explained why. In fact, the very first response sort of puts your whole post into question quite well.

Never can rights be taken away under any circumstance otherwise they are not rights at all.
All right, whatever. It's not important. All that crap about the government's flagrant disregard of the Constitution that you spewed in the first post is still flat-out wrong.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

The people have no power. If they did, then there would have been one exception in the entire world history, but there is not.
prove it. show me proof. go through all of world history and I want you to show me that there was, never, zero, nada, none, not one instance where the people had power. not one, not one person at anytime or anywhere in america in the world. I do mean all of the history. you show me that in fact every person that has ever lived on this planet has been a slave. You have no evidence, your arguments are as irrelevant as you find abortion, because you have not backed up anything you've stated, saying you're right does not make you so. It only makes you look foolish and ignorant.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

prove it. show me proof. go through all of world history and I want you to show me that there was, never, zero, nada, none, not one instance where the people had power. not one, not one person at anytime or anywhere in america in the world. I do mean all of the history. you show me that in fact every person that has ever lived on this planet has been a slave. You have no evidence, your arguments are as irrelevant as you find abortion, because you have not backed up anything you've stated, saying you're right does not make you so. It only makes you look foolish and ignorant.

Proof is all around us. Read a goddamn history book for once.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

no I want you to show me something that backs up your claims for once, don't side step me, don't back out. I have done my research and shown you many instances that prove several of your claims false. Now its you're turn. Prove to me you have the knowledge and the means to use it in a manner that will convince me you are right. Show me you are worthy of that so called college education you recived, not the gradeschool arguements you have produced thus far. There is no I'm right you're wrong here unless you can truely argue your point so that I am convinced, and so far I can tell you I am not convinced nor impressed by you.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

no I want you to show me something that backs up your claims for once, don't side step me, don't back out. I have done my research and shown you many instances that prove several of your claims false. Now its you're turn. Prove to me you have the knowledge and the means to use it in a manner that will convince me you are right. Show me you are worthy of that so called college education you recived, not the gradeschool arguements you have produced thus far. There is no I'm right you're wrong here unless you can truely argue your point so that I am convinced, and so far I can tell you I am not convinced nor impressed by you.

And what instances were that? As I said, proof is all around us. I see it all the time such as making protests illegal or how we tend to bomb oil rich countries where the leaders try to scam us for their oil while We pay no attention to counties that lack resources for the US and European empires to plunder. Then we have 9/11/ Who were the people who mainly died that day? The wealthy. We paid all the attention in the world to them and the attack was clearly targeting the financial center of the US. Then there is Hurricane Katrina, thousands died and nobody batted an eyelash since they were poor. Infact that is why they weren't evacuated. They were left to die while their Entrepreneurs and NBA all stars were air lifted days before landfall. Then the thousands who starve to death every hour is never mentioned because they are poor. If a wealthy girl is kidnapped, headline news, if a poor girl is kidnapped, the police give the family the bird.

And those are just current events. The United States have a lot of answering for tons of atrocities ranging from slavery to genocide.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

And what instances were that? As I said, proof is all around us. I see it all the time such as making protests illegal or how we tend to bomb oil rich countries where the leaders try to scam us for their oil while We pay no attention to counties that lack resources for the US and European empires to plunder. Then we have 9/11/ Who were the people who mainly died that day? The wealthy. We paid all the attention in the world to them and the attack was clearly targeting the financial center of the US. Then there is Hurricane Katrina, thousands died and nobody batted an eyelash since they were poor. Infact that is why they weren't evacuated. They were left to die while their Entrepreneurs and NBA all stars were air lifted days before landfall. Then the thousands who starve to death every hour is never mentioned because they are poor. If a wealthy girl is kidnapped, headline news, if a poor girl is kidnapped, the police give the family the bird.

And those are just current events. The United States have a lot of answering for tons of atrocities ranging from slavery to genocide.
well that all meant completely nothing in regards to the argument you made... good job I went to a protest yesterday. The wealthy made tons of money off the the trade centers aswell, people mourned because people died, not because wealthy died. and there was evacuations for katrina, granted it came alittle to late, but alot of people didn't leave because they put their trust in the levers that hadn't been checked in a while because you can't predict when horrible hurricans happen. You statment is completely false, it was all over the news for months, if no one truely cared no one would no about it and it would have gotten no press at all. Plus its because those people had the money to do that, its not beause they were so greatly valued over others, they could afford that. Um feed my starving children, Feeding america, Action against hunger, bread for the world, food bank for new york city, food for the hungry, freedom from hunger, Global hunger project are all orgainizations that bring awareness to world hunger, and hunger in america, my college hosts four would hunger banquets a year, oh soup kitchens too. How absurd are you haha no people freak out over both because children are perfect victims, all children thats what gets people not their connections to wealth, you might hear more about some wealthy girl because her family has more means to publicize it.
Even with all that said you made no argument to what we were actually speaking of. The american revolution is an example of claiming freedom, When the Revolution happen it was to be free not only from the laws of england of the bank of england as well, when the bill of rights was written it was valid and it did mean something back then at least and you cannot deny that, There was no Central bank to control the people after the revolution till years later. "The refusal of King George to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution" -Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father. You cannot deny that, because even if the bill of rights was only honored for ten minutes, it was there it happened, people had rights.
Make statments you can argue, there are always exceptions to rules and statments when you make a statment so huge.
Once again I say...Prove it, I am not convinced, your evidence was irrelevent. next time think before you argue, especially since you didn't even argue the point you were trying to get across.
My freedom stems from this:

My right to bear arms guarantees the rest of my rights.

Freedom was earned at the tip of the sword, the muzzle of the rifle.

It is preserved the same way.
Tadpole Jackson
My freedom stems from this:

My right to bear arms guarantees the rest of my rights.

Freedom was earned at the tip of the sword, the muzzle of the rifle.

It is preserved the same way.

You mean that "Right" in which you need to a special permit for such guns, it must be registered, the is an age restriction, it can be confiscated whenever and certain people cannot own them? That right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff