Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rose in spring
razorsarz
thanks to the NDAA we don't thank you Obama.

The government has been doing that long before the NDAA arrived.

now it's legal welcome to North Korea.
razorsarz
The rose in spring
razorsarz
thanks to the NDAA we don't thank you Obama.

The government has been doing that long before the NDAA arrived.

now it's legal welcome to North Korea.

It always was legal. The owners are above the law.
stealthmongoose
Before OP posts again i'd just like to point out that monetary labor system is dying out right now due to it's lack of efficiency. People just don't like giving up their labor for an asset that fluctuates in value and has no other use.

I personally am doing my best not to work for money and instead work for the benefits of the resource or product i'm after. Maybe OP is trying to say that the monetary system binds people to the government.

If not, i'm lost because all of this can be chalked up to inefficient math and is easily fixable if people would just do it.

Yes and no. More truthfully what I am saying is that the rich own you.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose
Before OP posts again i'd just like to point out that monetary labor system is dying out right now due to it's lack of efficiency. People just don't like giving up their labor for an asset that fluctuates in value and has no other use.

I personally am doing my best not to work for money and instead work for the benefits of the resource or product i'm after. Maybe OP is trying to say that the monetary system binds people to the government.

If not, i'm lost because all of this can be chalked up to inefficient math and is easily fixable if people would just do it.

Well, my argument is that what defines rich is going to change dramatically.

I don't see a numerically minded asshat in a suit being able to convince real people that they're his property when they have no reason to eat up his fiat currency.
stealthmongoose
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose

I don't see a numerically minded asshat in a suit being able to convince real people that they're his property when they have no reason to eat up his fiat currency.

Everyone keeps saying that. Ignorance of the youth. For thousands of years, we have used currency in a faith-based manner because it is a lot better than bartering. If you want to argue about the gold standard, that too is faith-based.

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose

You're surprised? Really?

John D. Rockefeller of Standard Oil bankrupted himself almost by trying to bankrupt his competition and after he did he jacked up his prices and became a billionaire. Soon thereafter he paid off Congress slowly and eventually in 1913 he managed to get The Federal Reserve Act passed just in the nick of time as he begins to start slowly buying the country and ruining all of what it has stood for.

The only terrorists in this world are globalists. They're not affiliated with any country but they always try their best to destroy it. All so they can be the special few when they kill off millions of people so they can have a controllable perfect world.
stealthmongoose
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose

All it takes is working the education system, through lobbying, in their favor. There's already motions in the Georgia state Senate to include lessons in history classes about the perfectness of capitalism and how it's a system where everyone's equal except lazy folks, et cetera. You get them when they're young and they won't know what hit 'em.

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Living Force
stealthmongoose
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose

All it takes is working the education system, through lobbying, in their favor. There's already motions in the Georgia state Senate to include lessons in history classes about the perfectness of capitalism and how it's a system where everyone's equal except lazy folks, et cetera. You get them when they're young and they won't know what hit 'em.
Now imagine if everyone knew that. I can't see many people submitting their children to a scholastic system that way. Besides, if you have to force people to see your way, then that must be saying something about the effectiveness of it on it's own. Waste more resources to indoctrinate kids, causing the labor to be focused on less on efficiency and more on political posturing? Go ahead, those who choose not to will probably be ahead of you on the knowledge curb, and eventually people who see that higher ground won't want to work for you anymore.

The point is it's a waste of resources to indoctrinate people to a lie. All it does is reduce your output as a country and destroy your economy, if not cause civil unrest and destruction.

Those who choose to labor in their own manner with their own decisions on what to accept as compensation of their labor are more likely to be successful when it's realized what the capitalistic system does to the world.

Don't get me wrong, i benefit from a capitalist society the same way you do, i'm sure. I'm just not going to make it mandatory for anyone else when i've seen the weakness of it. Neither should anyone else really, considering the time that's wasted in doing so when that effort could be put into improving a system.

Of course, that's why nobody in the government represents me anymore. I'm working on letting our foreign neighbors know the same thing. I figure if i remove myself from the hydra that is government and mandatory capitalism, maybe others will see the benefits of doing so.
stealthmongoose
The Living Force
stealthmongoose
The rose in spring
stealthmongoose

Now imagine if everyone knew that. I can't see many people submitting their children to a scholastic system that way. Besides, if you have to force people to see your way, then that must be saying something about the effectiveness of it on it's own. Waste more resources to indoctrinate kids, causing the labor to be focused on less on efficiency and more on political posturing? Go ahead, those who choose not to will probably be ahead of you on the knowledge curb, and eventually people who see that higher ground won't want to work for you anymore.

The point is it's a waste of resources to indoctrinate people to a lie. All it does is reduce your output as a country and destroy your economy, if not cause civil unrest and destruction.

Those who choose to labor in their own manner with their own decisions on what to accept as compensation of their labor are more likely to be successful when it's realized what the capitalistic system does to the world.

Don't get me wrong, i benefit from a capitalist society the same way you do, i'm sure. I'm just not going to make it mandatory for anyone else when i've seen the weakness of it. Neither should anyone else really, considering the time that's wasted in doing so when that effort could be put into improving a system.

Of course, that's why nobody in the government represents me anymore. I'm working on letting our foreign neighbors know the same thing. I figure if i remove myself from the hydra that is government and mandatory capitalism, maybe others will see the benefits of doing so.
It's a waste except for those who're pulling the strings. And sure, it's likely unsustainable, but they'll cut their losses when necessary and move on to another healthy market and suck that dry, too. Capitalism needs strong checks on it to ensure national health. That includes gifts to politicians. Which is to say there need to be none, or at the very least a low maximum.
The rose in spring
The really sad thing is that I have yet to be proven wrong. I don't want to be right, but I am.
lul I think I just peed alittle.. I whole heartedly believe you should go into comedy, you would do well. I'd buy that CD. Mostly because you prove youself wrong..all the time..erray day.. call it "my Opinions".
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
The really sad thing is that I have yet to be proven wrong. I don't want to be right, but I am.
lul I think I just peed alittle.. I whole heartedly believe you should go into comedy, you would do well. I'd buy that CD. Mostly because you prove youself wrong..all the time..erray day.. call it "my Opinions".

It's not an opinion that our rights are violated constantly and yet we are slightly better off than we were before.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

It's not an opinion that our rights are violated constantly and yet we are slightly better off than we were before.
haha noooo I believe that, that is true on many levels. its your inflated sense of self. the fact that you claim rightness when you change your ideals from post to post and when you start losing a debate you go right for personal attacks, ignor statments and evidence proving you wrong, and or completely ignoring posts giving many the idea you have no idea how to respond and sound like a rational adult who accepts when a view of theirs has been disproven. Thats what I find to be laugh worthy.
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

haha noooo I believe that, that is true on many levels. its your inflated sense of self. the fact that you claim rightness when you change your ideals from post to post and when you start losing a debate you go right for personal attacks, ignor statments and evidence proving you wrong, and or completely ignoring posts giving many the idea you have no idea how to respond and sound like a rational adult who accepts when a view of theirs has been disproven. Thats what I find to be laugh worthy.

I have not been disproved about any of this yet.
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring
Ehren Gustavo
The rose in spring

I have not been disproved about any of this yet.
but you have done so to yourself. remember I originally came in here to support some of you claims, and you completely disagreed with me, therefore argued against yourself. you talked about the right to get an abortion as you please. controdicting the statement we have no rights. you fought with me on every statment that would have upheld your argument. theres 52 pages of people pulling evidence disproving your claims, Even you pull evidence against yourself. You say no ones proven you false but really I think you can't handle being wrong on any level and you just enjoy fighting. I have done many things in my life already that disprove claims you have made.
It's like you live at all times with a bumper sticker plastered across your face that says "I'm right, or Im def."
I think someone got to the part in their civics textbook where the U.S. Supreme Court logically decided that "no right is absolute", and then stopped reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff