Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The government is controlled by the Freemason's (Illiumanti) . =/
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
And the reason why I shouldn't fight for it?
Your an idiot if you just let them trample on you for your nihilistic view of this generation. Buck up, 20 years and we could change that.
Lol arrest you for a wrong religion. wtf. haha... ....

Go ahead and try a revolution. All that'll happen is you changing owners. ******** hope

And you could easily go to Gitmo for being muslim.

******** that dude dude, youre too simple. I want to invade the government, manipulate it for the better good.
The rose in spring
Kannonm
The rose in spring
tuxkatz6
The rose in spring
The patriot Act allows all of that. Just so long as you are a "Suspected terrorist" meaning that the government doesn't like you.

That's...still wrong. neutral

No I am not wrong. There is no right that you posess if the government wants after you. And since you aren't protected by them, you can't really call them rights.

The government certainly wanted Barry Bonds. They spent a great deal of time and millions of dollars going after him. And yet, despite all of that, all they managed was a guilty verdict on obstruction of justice, which he will only receive a slap on the wrist for. Even if you are likely guilty of a crime, the government does not necessarily have the ability to 'get you'.

Barry Bonds has money and publicity. You on the other hand are a nobody.

His publicity had nothing to do with it. In fact, if anything, it could have harmed his case with potential jurors, through a bias created by the fact that he is commonly considered by most media outlets to have definitely used steroids.

In this case, money played a role in that he obviously hired high priced lawyers. That said, the lawyers did nothing that cheaper lawyers could not have accomplished. They didn't call witnesses, they didn't even present evidence. All they did was dissect the testimony of prosecution witnesses and debated the validity of the charges. Considering the content of this thread, you could have done that much yourself.

This was a case of the government being on a witch hunt, except that they failed to burn their witch. If the government wants you, you do have rights, and the ability to defend yourself. There are exceptions that occur, but they are far from the norm.
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher
The rose in spring
tuxkatz6
Back it up with something or it's all meaningless.

okay
So after you said that the united states government hides their "sins" you pull up an example of one of many American mistakes that's not only from nearly a century ago, but is widely available, taught about in school and even had a film made about it?

That wasn't a mistake. That was an intentional violation of human rights. In fact, it wasn't even pardoned until Reagan
... what do you think I was implying they did it on accident?

Why was it a mistake? Most people supported it.

You are ridiculous. Read some case law about the topic. Learn what was going on. You don't have to agree with it, but it wasn't found to be unconstitutional.

Actually do research instead of just saying random things that you hear other people telling you. Seriously. You are so ridiculous. Please be a troll.

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm using the internet to say whatever the ******** I want without it being censored or without my person being jailed. Look at all the rights I don't have!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher
The rose in spring
tuxkatz6
Back it up with something or it's all meaningless.

okay
So after you said that the united states government hides their "sins" you pull up an example of one of many American mistakes that's not only from nearly a century ago, but is widely available, taught about in school and even had a film made about it?

That wasn't a mistake. That was an intentional violation of human rights. In fact, it wasn't even pardoned until Reagan

You know if you're going to focus on my choice of wording rather than the fact that that using Japanese internment camps are a terrible example as to why the government is and always has been a totalitarian regime. Why not provide examples how you, probably a lower to middle class young person is a slave to out government? what rights of yours have they infringed upon? I'm not talking what rights they possibly could invade I want you to tell me how they have infringed on your rights specifically because I assume you must have experienced this first hand since you're so "knowlegable"
gothicmoon88
The government is controlled by the Freemason's (Illiumanti) . =/

The Illuminati implies that there is a sata. The only God and Satan is greed.
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
Your an idiot if you just let them trample on you for your nihilistic view of this generation. Buck up, 20 years and we could change that.

Go ahead and try a revolution. All that'll happen is you changing owners. ******** hope

******** that dude dude, youre too simple. I want to invade the government, manipulate it for the better good.

The better good? You're funny. Whenever a revolution is successful, you transition from one rich owner to another and nothing changes
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

The better good? You're rich. Whenever a revolution is successful, you transition from one rich owner to another.

******** you, I'll never be rich, i'll be moderately paid and enjoying leisure in life rather than the plain old extortions.
Enjoy having fun under my regime you b***h.
Kannonm
The rose in spring
Kannonm
The rose in spring
tuxkatz6
The rose in spring
The patriot Act allows all of that. Just so long as you are a "Suspected terrorist" meaning that the government doesn't like you.

That's...still wrong. neutral

No I am not wrong. There is no right that you posess if the government wants after you. And since you aren't protected by them, you can't really call them rights.

The government certainly wanted Barry Bonds. They spent a great deal of time and millions of dollars going after him. And yet, despite all of that, all they managed was a guilty verdict on obstruction of justice, which he will only receive a slap on the wrist for. Even if you are likely guilty of a crime, the government does not necessarily have the ability to 'get you'.

Barry Bonds has money and publicity. You on the other hand are a nobody.

His publicity had nothing to do with it. In fact, if anything, it could have harmed his case with potential jurors, through a bias created by the fact that he is commonly considered by most media outlets to have definitely used steroids.

In this case, money played a role in that he obviously hired high priced lawyers. That said, the lawyers did nothing that cheaper lawyers could not have accomplished. They didn't call witnesses, they didn't even present evidence. All they did was dissect the testimony of prosecution witnesses and debated the validity of the charges. Considering the content of this thread, you could have done that much yourself.

This was a case of the government being on a witch hunt, except that they failed to burn their witch. If the government wants you, you do have rights, and the ability to defend yourself. There are exceptions that occur, but they are far from the norm.

The people who own nations are the wealthy. The rules everywhere apply differently to them than us.
tuxkatz6
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher
The rose in spring
Valtiel the Watcher

You are ridiculous. Read some case law about the topic. Learn what was going on. You don't have to agree with it, but it wasn't found to be unconstitutional.

Actually do research instead of just saying random things that you hear other people telling you. Seriously. You are so ridiculous. Please be a troll.

What went on was an attack on US soil by the Japanese. This legislation was fueld by hatred of someone else's race, even people who were natural born citizens were stripped away of their right to a lawyer, trial by jury or any trial when they needed it the most simply because they came out of the wrong genitals.
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

The better good? You're rich. Whenever a revolution is successful, you transition from one rich owner to another.

******** you, I'll never be rich, i'll be moderately paid and enjoying leisure in life rather than the plain old extortions.

Enjoy your leisure life when the day comes that you make less money while your cost of living goes up. Oh wait. That day is today.
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

Enjoy your leisure life when the day comes that you make less money while your cost of living goes up. Oh wait. That day is today.

Fcuk you b***h, I told you i'm changing that, don't you ******** listen. We illegalize subjective advertising to DECREASE consumerism, and the building market decreases, hence more people are able to open up shops, instead of mindlessly buying from walmart for their favourite advertised brand, keeping the cost of living down while being able to subtantialize a middle class.
******** you im changing this b***h.
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers
The rose in spring
MarchoftheNaggers

Fcuk you b***h, I told you i'm changing that, don't you ******** listen. We illegalize subjective advertising to DECREASE consumerism, and the building market decreases, hence more people are able to open up shops, instead of mindlessly buying from walmart for their favourite advertised brand, keeping the cost of living down while being able to subtantialize a middle class.
******** you im changing this b***h.

Have fun with the FBI on your a**.
The rose in spring

The people who own nations are the wealthy. The rules everywhere apply differently to them than us.

Are you implying that Barry Bonds has ownership of the United States? If he were in a position of such power, then why tolerate his name being muddied at all? Even though he did basically win his trial, it is unlikely that he will ever join the Hall of Fame now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff