Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that Aliens have abducted people her on Earth?

yes 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 5 ]
no 0.54054054054054 54.1% [ 20 ]
undecided 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Universe is so large! It is just inconceivable that we are the only species in the universe. Whether or not I believe we have been visited by aliens is another matter. I'm not going to say we haven't but I don't believe in all these abduction stories! Mayhaps Some people have, or believe that they have been abducted by Aliens but the majority of far fetched stories that have been told just don't have a ring of truth to them! Some Do sound plausible but So many do not! What is your opinion? Please post a reply I truly am interested in hearing what you have to say !!! Thank you ever so much smile )
There is no reason for us to take claims of abduction seriously.

Bashful Friend

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fermionic

No there isn't you are right and entitled to your opinion but to others this is a very serious issue to be taken very seriously. Some people truly believe it has not only happened,, but to some they believe it has happened to them. This is why I made up this survey to see others opinions and views.
Edtheaminal
Fermionic

No there isn't you are right and entitled to your opinion but to others this is a very serious issue to be taken very seriously. Some people truly believe it has not only happened,, but to some they believe it has happened to them. This is why I made up this survey to see others opinions and views.

And those people should be put on a course of very powerful, non-specific medication.
If the universe is so big as to have that potential then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that alien abductors should have not found our little corner of space?

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I was abducted by aliens a few years ago. It took me months to get back home because I don't speak Spanish.

Dapper Reveler

I like to trust people but I haven't known anyone like this well enough to judge them properly. I'm very likely naive, but I'd really like to believe people.

Dapper Reveler

CH1YO
If the universe is so big as to have that potential then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that alien abductors should have not found our little corner of space?
Too boring. When I don't understand something I prefer to imagine its very exciting. They are probably very close and friendly and interesting.

Dapper Reveler

Tuah
I was abducted by aliens a few years ago. It took me months to get back home because I don't speak Spanish.
Mexicans aren't real.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Avgvsto
Tuah
Mexicans aren't real.

I've seen them personally! I even saw some pictures on the internet, and they did not look the least bit photoshopped.

Dapper Reveler

Tuah
Avgvsto
Tuah
Mexicans aren't real.

I've seen them personally! I even saw some pictures on the internet, and they did not look the least bit photoshopped.
That's really ******** odd. Are you sure they weren't just tan white people, I've heard this sort of thing is just like big foot sightings. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just so far fetched that you have to be absolutely sure about these kind of things.

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
It's true that people have claimed to have been abducted by aliens, but how do we know they really were?
I'm not saying they're all liars, I just think we should ask questions about their mental state before we believe them. Maybe it's some kind of disorder, or a coping mechanism for a traumatic event.
The Moon of Ceres
It's true that people have claimed to have been abducted by aliens, but how do we know they really were?
I'm not saying they're all liars, I just think we should ask questions about their mental state before we believe them. Maybe it's some kind of disorder, or a coping mechanism for a traumatic event.

Or it could be ******** aliens. I'm pretty sure that Aliens have visited us because UFO sightings date back to Ancient Greece and Rome, The Middle Ages (both low and high), The Renascence, and the discovery of the Americas.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an old newspaper article from Germany that details people witnessing a UFO battle above Nuremberg. It's real.

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
Princess Creampie
The Moon of Ceres

Or it could be ******** aliens. I'm pretty sure that Aliens have visited us because UFO sightings date back to Ancient Greece and Rome, The Middle Ages (both low and high), The Renascence, and the discovery of the Americas.

I'm not talking about UFO sightings, I'm talking about people who say they've been personally abducted by aliens.
And couldn't UFO sightings be explained by astrological phenomena?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff