Welcome to Gaia! ::

rock_on_cat_lover
a miracle

I saith:
You've seen more miracles than one in your life already, I'll bet.
I don't know... I suppose I'd have to see God and talk to him. But even then, how would you know it wasn't a trick of the devil or anything?
I guess it can never be justified. We just must blindly believe.
Mireiko-sama
rock_on_cat_lover
a miracle

I saith:
You've seen more miracles than one in your life already, I'll bet.
I don't know... I suppose I'd have to see God and talk to him. But even then, how would you know it wasn't a trick of the devil or anything?
I guess it can never be justified. We just must blindly believe.
thing is ...we have lots of reason to belive that god exists..i mean i'm a jehovah witness student...and i understand and all..but sometimes..it's hard to believe..like what happen if this is not real? but it has to be cause who created the earth?

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jim Jesus 2.0
DistortedDark
Jim Jesus 2.0
You guys have some [******** up ideas about what Christianity is.

First, the church was made for Christianity, not the other way around. The way the church evolves is not necessarily the way Christianity evolves.

I know, like this whole hell thing. You find me one verse where Jesus mentions Hell.

How much of the Bible have you read?

Enough to know that to be Christian you don't need the Bible.
Jim Jesus 2.0
I'm aware that, here on Gaia, we're all filled with misconstrewed opinions about God. We don't believe in God because he's a 'hypocrit' or whatever, or we're questioning our faith.

So I ask, short of actually seeing Him, what would you need to see to believe in God?

for me to have faith in god I would need only one thing. I need only to have him come to me in the divine form of his choice, and tell me to be happy for however long the span of my life may be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff