Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothing overly amazing... just world peace... and a stop to animal cruelty... and maybe nio more homophobia... no hip-hop music would be nice too... O.o
GoldenCrater
I'd need him to show himself. With thunder, lightning, divine punishment and all the likes.

Aye, to that smile
LtEarthworm
Jim Jesus 2.0
Celdor
Every idiot on the planet struck with lightning.

Twice.

But, smartass comments asside, and assuming God created these people, why would he strike down his own Children?

Maybe for the same reason he sends them to Hell. I never understood how he could love everybody, but then send people to Hell. Is it like that parental love when your parents say they still love you after they sell off all of your possesions to a charity because you failed a class?

He gives choices... if you choose to do evil and stuff... or good...
Jim Jesus 2.0
GoldenCrater
I'd need him to show himself. With thunder, lightning, divine punishment and all the likes.

Why must God prove himself with destruction? There have been several replies like this. If Christianity is based on his teachings of peace, how can destruction prove Him?

Hmm...I would like to question the interpretations of those teachings of peace, but this discussion is not to prove or disprove God...
LtEarthworm
Jim Jesus 2.0
Celdor
Every idiot on the planet struck with lightning.

Twice.

But, smartass comments asside, and assuming God created these people, why would he strike down his own Children?

Maybe for the same reason he sends them to Hell. I never understood how he could love everybody, but then send people to Hell. Is it like that parental love when your parents say they still love you after they sell off all of your possesions to a charity because you failed a class?

Imagine rather than a judge, he's more like a father. He doesn't want to have to send you to hell, much like your father wouldn't want to punish you, but if you did not appologize and ask for forgiveness for sinning against him (much like not appologizing after wrecking your father's car on a date), you'll be sent to hell (or grounded for wrecking your father's car).
My father loves to punish me... you wanna see scars?
I would need to see an angel or wake up one day to have my lizards talking to me and telling me he existed. ... And this couldn't be in my sleep, has to happen in real life.
God would have to make ME supreme ruler of the world ^_^ (and to make all of Jehova's witnesses disappear). Cheese for EVERYONE! *prances around with baskets filled with cheese* YAY!

No, actually, something that God would need to do in order to make me believe that he is indeed real would be ... Nah, he would have to appear himself. That's the only way I would actually believe that someone's up there watching over us.
No wonder most of you don't believe in God. You ask a lot of him.
Jim Jesus 2.0

xd
Jim Jesus 2.0

Most of the replies here are a joke. The fact is, for most people, God could come down and ******** them in the a**, and they'd still not believe.

That's just how it is.
Celdor
Jim Jesus 2.0

Most of the replies here are a joke. The fact is, for most people, God could come down and ******** them in the a**, and they'd still not believe.

That's just how it is.

I bet that would be nice. Oh heavenly phallus!

I'm going to hell for that one.
For me, I don't think that I would believe in god even if a miracle happens. I'd chalk it off as Magic or something.

But the one thing in the world that would make me believe in god is for him to stop his believers from being so prejudice to all the people who are just different.
Kanzami
For me, I don't think that I would believe in god even if a miracle happens. I'd chalk it off as Magic or something.

But the one thing in the world that would make me believe in god is for him to stop his believers from being so prejudice to all the people who are just different.

not all of his believers are like that
Kanzami

It's a highly misunderstood religion, but I believe some things are clearly stated in the Bible about sins. What most people don't understand, however, is that God doesn't hate the people who sin, he hates the sin itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff