Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you share?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
What would you do if you lost your best friend. For me I lost a very good friend of mine and it sucks. I'm in the United States Air Force as a Security Forces member (basicly a A.F. Cop). but it's hard on me cause she and I would discuss a lot of things. and now I can't talk to her no more for a reason that I can't begin to explain. so what would you do.
id probably b***h and moan... dunno after that.
Well I guess that is a tragedy. I know the feeling of losing a friend. But I don't know the feeling of losing a good friend so I'm not quite sure if I know how to help. But if I were you I would probably just try to think of the best in this world. I probably would go to somewhere quiet and escape reality I guess. I would also want to find someone to talk to but not neccessary replacing the other person. Hope that helps.
ok, uumm...what?
you can't talk to her and you can't explain why...hhhmmm
sorry, i'm gonna need more to work with sweatdrop
Although I think lillin is right in the fact that you need to think the best and believin in the best this world has to offer, is it logically possible for people to be able to help you with your situation if you can't tell us details as to why you can't talk to her?
Um, I never been in that situation before so I can't say anything. No offense or anything but it was your choice that you joined the air force so you shouldn't be complaining.
Amn_Spatz
What would you do if you lost your best friend. For me I lost a very good friend of mine and it sucks. I'm in the United States Air Force as a Security Forces member (basicly a A.F. Cop). but it's hard on me cause she and I would discuss a lot of things. and now I can't talk to her no more for a reason that I can't begin to explain. so what would you do.

well, i'm really sorry for you're loss. and i think that some of the other people have had good points. you need to just think possitively and maybe find a quiet place to just go sit and think. i've lost a friend or two for various reasons: moved away, armed services, disease/accident. and i know it sucks. but seriously. just find somewhere you can go and not be bothered by anyone or anything. and just sit. and think about that person. think about what they meant to you and why they meant that much to you. think of the good times and let them roll. whenever you're feeling blue about this, just try to clear your mind and take a brake from whatever you're doing and think about that person. trying to put them out of your mind will only make it worse.

I heart the Air Force
b***h, moan and move one. There's nothing really that you can do to fix the situation. The only thing I can suggest is move on. You'll find another.
medievalangel00
Um, I never been in that situation before so I can't say anything. No offense or anything but it was your choice that you joined the air force so you shouldn't be complaining.

Glad to see you can read.

I'd like to help you, but we'd need more information. Saying "I lost a friend. What would you do?" isn't exactly the easiest question to answer.

Paul I
I'm siding with 'b***h, Moan, and Move on' here.
Shadow Kistune
Although I think lillin is right in the fact that you need to think the best and believin in the best this world has to offer, is it logically possible for people to be able to help you with your situation if you can't tell us details as to why you can't talk to her?
I have to agree. We are unable to aid you if we don't know the situation of how you lost your friend.
Amn_Spatz

Um... What?You lost someone and you can't talk about it. Just talk, that's all, who cares. Then you'll stop moaning. End of topic.
Suck it up and take it like a man. You may have feelings, but you NEVER show them, it's the worst thing to do *nod nods* You're in the AF, deal with it. By the way, good choice! Practically my whole family has been in either the AF or the Marines...with the exception of me, because my mom is a bit overpretective and the guilt trip would kill me...*sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff