Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suicidesoldier#1
I think the idea that a person who is anti-abortion is anti-woman is sick.

They're anti babies being killed, not anti woman; you may say "but it's a woman's body", but I say it's a human being, because technically it is another human being.

That being said, I'm not necessarily anti-abortion.

I am if another method exists, or birth control becomes perfect, but not really at the given moment with our technology and infrastructure levels.

The people who are against abortion are usually the same people who are pro-war. Hypocrites to the highest bidder.

Fanatical Zealot

The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1

They're anti babies being killed, not anti woman; you may say "but it's a woman's body", but I say it's a human being, because technically it is another human being.

I am if another method exists, or birth control becomes perfect, but not really at the given moment with our technology and infrastructure levels.

The people who are against abortion are usually the same people who are pro-war. Hypocrites to the highest bidder.

Nah, I see that we live in an imperfect world and that's it's necessary to do things we don't like, sometimes even kill people, as horrific and awful and terrible as that is.

My goal is to remove the need to kill at all, but I realize we're not able to do it at the moment D:

But soon. ninja

Not soon enough.
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1

Nah, I see that we live in an imperfect world and that's it's necessary to do things we don't like, sometimes even kill people, as horrific and awful and terrible as that is.

My goal is to remove the need to kill at all, but I realize we're not able to do it at the moment D:

But soon. ninja

Not soon enough.

And why would this bloodshed be necessary? So that the young can die at the gain of the rich?

Fanatical Zealot

The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1

But soon. ninja

Not soon enough.

And why would this bloodshed be necessary? So that the young can die at the gain of the rich?

I wouldn't call 35 million Afghanistan people "the rich" per say.
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1

But soon. ninja

Not soon enough.

I would however call the 535 member of the house who sent these men to kill and die are rich.

Fanatical Zealot

The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1
The rose in spring
Suicidesoldier#1

But soon. ninja

Not soon enough.

I would however call the 535 member of the house who sent these men to kill and die are rich.

They only make like 200,000 a year. xp

As a mercenary on a 2nd or 3rd term of duty, you might make 1000 dollars a day, or 300-365,000 dollars a day, quite a bit more than your actual congress men. xp

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Booty Tickle
Probably cause guy's are typically more competitive so there are a lot of drunken "hey watch this". Also they usually don't worry about what they eat, McDonalds admits they aim for males between 16-25. And for whatever reason guys don't like going to the doctor all that much.

I agree with you on this. I think it does have a lot to do with the stereotypical gender-specific activities as well, personally. I am not saying all guys eat like pigs and do stupid, harmful s**t to themselves nor am I saying that all women are pristine examples of perfect health and common sense (I've witnessed a few women who can't be persuaded playing hours of WoW is not an Olympic event just as I know guys who wouldn't eat at McDonald's unless they were starving to death) but the correlations are interesting even if they do not equal causation: just look up Youtube videos of the things that guys do when in a group and trying to show off to one another and to any perspective females who might witness their shenanigans. I am not saying that women don't do that kind of thing as well- they do- but the need for males to compete is just part of their makeup.

I have noticed the doctor thing as well. One of my favorite authors- a male- once wrote that the biggest difference between a man and a woman was if the man pees blood he will just start pissing in the dark so he doesn't have to admit there's a problem. cat_rofl I find that to be mostly true.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
RadiantFlare
Booty Tickle
Probably cause guy's are typically more competitive so there are a lot of drunken "hey watch this". Also they usually don't worry about what they eat, McDonalds admits they aim for males between 16-25. And for whatever reason guys don't like going to the doctor all that much.

I agree with you on this. I think it does have a lot to do with the stereotypical gender-specific activities as well, personally. I am not saying all guys eat like pigs and do stupid, harmful s**t to themselves nor am I saying that all women are pristine examples of perfect health and common sense (I've witnessed a few women who can't be persuaded playing hours of WoW is not an Olympic event just as I know guys who wouldn't eat at McDonald's unless they were starving to death) but the correlations are interesting even if they do not equal causation: just look up Youtube videos of the things that guys do when in a group and trying to show off to one another and to any perspective females who might witness their shenanigans. I am not saying that women don't do that kind of thing as well- they do- but the need for males to compete is just part of their makeup.

I have noticed the doctor thing as well. One of my favorite authors- a male- once wrote that the biggest difference between a man and a woman was if the man pees blood he will just start pissing in the dark so he doesn't have to admit there's a problem. cat_rofl I find that to be mostly true.
My friend hasn't had a solid s**t in a year and for 6 months has been seeing blood, NOW he decides to go to the doctor lol.

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Booty Tickle
My friend hasn't had a solid s**t in a year and for 6 months has been seeing blood, NOW he decides to go to the doctor lol.

My first response was to laugh (because I have a childish sense of humor) but that is seriously horrible. I hope he's okay- and hopefully he won't wait so damn long next time such a big red flag is waved in front of his face.

Jesus. xD

Aged Lunatic

HMS Thunder Child
GunsmithKitten
The New Wineskin
GunsmithKitten
War on men, you say?

Considering that the vast majority of government officials, military leaders, and corporate heads in every single industry are male, this has got to be one of the most unsuccessful wars I've ever seen.

I wouldn't say that there is a war on men, but there are certainly men's rights issues.

No disagreement; the raw amount of stupid s**t we hoist on boys in this society, so many of it contradictory, is inexcusable. But a "war"? I don't really even believe in a war on women, honestly.
[Skeptical]

Considering the sheer amount of legislation being proposed by the GOP, I'm legitimately confused as to how you could think otherwise.

It takes a lot of stupidity to warrant calling it a "war." While there's plenty to go around from the Geezer's Own Party, I don't find it enough to warrant it. YET.
GunsmithKitten
HMS Thunder Child
GunsmithKitten
The New Wineskin
GunsmithKitten
War on men, you say?

Considering that the vast majority of government officials, military leaders, and corporate heads in every single industry are male, this has got to be one of the most unsuccessful wars I've ever seen.

I wouldn't say that there is a war on men, but there are certainly men's rights issues.

No disagreement; the raw amount of stupid s**t we hoist on boys in this society, so many of it contradictory, is inexcusable. But a "war"? I don't really even believe in a war on women, honestly.
[Skeptical]

Considering the sheer amount of legislation being proposed by the GOP, I'm legitimately confused as to how you could think otherwise.

It takes a lot of stupidity to warrant calling it a "war." While there's plenty to go around from the Geezer's Own Party, I don't find it enough to warrant it. YET.

Mmmm I would call it, at the very least, as blatant attack on women.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
We Do Not Kneel
GunsmithKitten
HMS Thunder Child
GunsmithKitten
The New Wineskin
GunsmithKitten
War on men, you say?

[Skeptical]

Mmmm I would call it, at the very least, as blatant attack on women.

attacks, yes, but a war is more than attacks.
ALL women are cunts. ALL men are dicks.

what do you want from us? all you pieces of s**t need to quit arguing. we're all greedy, hateful scum. get over it.

peepiss's Sweetheart

IRL Bear

The New Wineskin
GunsmithKitten
War on men, you say?

It seems to me like you're just trying to find an excuse to whine about feminists. confused

Hilarious Prophet

I see no evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas