Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get her a dozen roses. Its inexpensive and it makes her feel really special, especially when everyone askes her where she got them and they're all like "Aww...how cute!"

I think TomokazuExtreme covered the rest. In fact, I think I'll take some tips from him.
sweatdrop
xdarktiger
Get her a dozen roses. Its inexpensive and it makes her feel really special, especially when everyone askes her where she got them and they're all like "Aww...how cute!"

I think TomokazuExtreme covered the rest. In fact, I think I'll take some tips from him.
sweatdrop

Wow! I'm guessing you're straight! But you're on to a great idea! I'm so glad there are still guys who remember what romance can be heart Roses are classic, but do something new! If you know when she leaves her house in the morning leave them at the doorstep (maybe at the bottom so they get noticed before they are stepped on.) or better yet...you wanna make her blush and because all the other girls can't stop talking about it? Send them to her at lunch or give them to her right before a class so she can't put them in her locker or something. If she has to carry them around I garentee she'll get complaments a-plenty! and that will only make them seem more special. If you get a chance to see her multipule times during the day give her a single rose each time till the end... wont her friends be green with envy?!

And PLEASE remind her to hang them upside down when she gets themhome... that way they'll dry and hold they're shape and colour! or have her press at least one to remember the specail day. If you show you care, i hope she'll show that she does too.
dragoncharmer
Stay away from jewelry. Guys have horrible taste in jewelry. Sorry!

I wear the ring I had chosen by my bf every day biggrin

If you do go jewelry, buy something really simple - say, a silver band with a simple-set glass stone. Depending on how long you've been together (say, more or less than a year)... More than a year, you're allowed to get a real stone(eg amythest instead of purple glass). Less than, get a glass stone ( you can tell by the price blaugh ). Either way, TELL HER what's real or what's not. DO NOT buy nickel at first, because A LOT of girls are allergic to it (princess skin razz ).
TomokazuExtreme might seem like he understands exactly what women want and all but....

Okay, he's right!

Listen to him. Seriously. Every girl dreams of having something sweet like that happen to them every once in a while. It's the nice, little things that are the best.

I'm astounded at how much my boyriend pays attention to what I wear/say/do, even though it seems like he doesn't. For ex., we'll have a conversation while he seems like he's zoning out and not listening, and two weeks later, he'll bring up that same thing in great detail! That's not romantic, really, but it sure does make me feel warm inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff