I believe this song puts it best.:

Happy Thanksgiving!!User Image

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Teagen Sirrus
Ezara OX14
When someone thinks that it peaceful where they live, it can be chaotic in another.
That is true. And I live in the city where everything is going on. And for me at least it is life as usual. There is a bit more worry about roads being blocked/closed and a bit more looking over your shoulder.
I agree, I feel its helpful to learn some self defense at lest to get by. Other then that, like you said look over your shoulder to be safe and double check on your safety.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ezara OX14
Teagen Sirrus
Ezara OX14
When someone thinks that it peaceful where they live, it can be chaotic in another.
That is true. And I live in the city where everything is going on. And for me at least it is life as usual. There is a bit more worry about roads being blocked/closed and a bit more looking over your shoulder.
I agree, I feel its helpful to learn some self defense at lest to get by. Other then that, like you said look over your shoulder to be safe and double check on your safety.
Well we got snow today, so it looks like it will keep lots of people from going out.

Gaian

Athena_flora
This is just a repeat of the 90's when everyone when apeshit over the Rodney King case.
I don't know all the facts, and I'm not gonna pretend I have a valid opinion on the case, but your sig is mocking me, and I had to quote you for it!

I dunno which side I'd be on, honestly. It's clear that nobody but the officer knows what really happened that day, and it'll stay that way forever.

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Teagen Sirrus
Ezara OX14
Teagen Sirrus
Ezara OX14
Well we got snow today, so it looks like it will keep lots of people from going out.
Ah perfect, mother nature storm to help.

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Keavy Ordon
I believe this song puts it best.:

Happy Thanksgiving!!User Image

That is a wonderful put example for this topic.

Kitten

It must be traumatizing to realize that history books lie and sugar coat stuff.

As for the Michael brown thing.
He was the only one that caused what happened to happen by doing what he did. If he hadn't decided to go in and rob a place and then harass and assault a officer he'd still be alive, locked up but alive. I think people need to stop feeling sorry for these people and remember that we are the ones responsible for our actions.. And when we chose to do something stupid there's going to be consequences.

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Ezara OX14
Ah perfect, mother nature storm to help.
Yep!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces