Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heartfout
I object to your claim that `this` country is going down hill. Not only have you not stated which country it is, you have failed to provide a convincing explaination as how an entire country can suddenlt accelarate down a hill, with no large seismic events occuring.
If my country did that we'd run over the US. It would be very sad. Television would would become far less exciting.

Fashionable Lunatic

i don't know, it's a stupid argument really, regardless, the obesity thing is just stupid... now we are paying people to make awful lifestyle choices...
forgottenspac
my friend has an uncle that qualifies as partially disabled due to "severe" ADD. what that means is... he cannot pay attention long enough to finish a task in a satisfactory manner... it's prob the most common disability now...
Your friend's uncle isn't a citation. A clause or an online site that shows ADD being one of several ways to get on welfare, would be.

The obesity claim could be aimed at those with glandular disorders and those who are extremely obese. I would recommend researching your claims before stating them.
ShadowHermes
That's because ADD is a learning disability. If it impairs your ability to work, then of course you should get disability for it.

This. ADD is a real diagnosis, get over it. If it's over-diagnosed then blame the goddamn doctors, but for ******** sake try not to pretend you know better than them.

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
forgottenspac
this country is the US [...] (like the only place obesity is a disease and not a lifestyle choice...)
I laughed out loud.
Baby killerGun-toter NarcissistCarnivore.

For Military VA coverage, the list includes hair loss (hereditary or otherwise), weight gain, dandruff and sleep apnea. xD

User Image
forgottenspac
Our country is really going downhill... you can get disability for ADD... *scoff...
now, they are debating wheter or not obese people can collect disability... this is ridiculous... you what do you think?

if we can get compensation for ADD, michael phelps wouldve never left the house!
Piers Arkan
forgottenspac
Our country is really going downhill... you can get disability for ADD... *scoff...
now, they are debating wheter or not obese people can collect disability... this is ridiculous... you what do you think?

if we can get compensation for ADD, michael phelps wouldve never left the house!

Source?
I need some sources for that ADD claim of yours. I can't collect disability for my dyslexia and my dyscalculia. Both are learning disability. So show me some proof of your claims.

Fashionable Lunatic

ok, people... this website says what warrants an ADD diagnosis, and that there is no set list of diseases that automatically guarantee money...
http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/conditions-page-1-7.html
forgottenspac

Yep it's ridiculous. That's about all I can say
forgottenspac
ok, people... this website says what warrants an ADD diagnosis, and that there is no set list of diseases that automatically guarantee money...
http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/conditions-page-1-7.html
Could you give us a link, that isn't from a site that isn't just trying to teach people how to cheat the system? Especially one without links such as "been denied social security? Heres how to get it".

Fashionable Lunatic

you guys do realize i'm partially b_sing this for the sake of doing it right? the only things i know are fact is that the disability laws very by state, but that some states are starting to consider obesity and/or ADD to be illnesses that would receive it... far as i know, Indiana, where i live, considers severe cases of ADD capable of disability...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff