Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab/what-happened-to-the-dinosaurs

I found this article really intresting, and that it would make a good discussion, I personally believe the idea that the dinosaurs lived with Adam and Eve in peace (to an extent, I would suppose) and evolved. But I also believe in thestic evolution.

What about you?
okay but what does any of this imply?

Questionable Borg

The Sky Does Not Bow
Whatcha mean? I just thought it would make a good discussion.
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow

it's not a good question because you didn't ask us a question.

Questionable Borg

The Sky Does Not Bow
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow

Okay, do you think the dinosaurs came before Adam and Eve, during, or after?
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow

That's a loaded question. What if I don't believe Adam and Eve were actually things?

Questionable Borg

The Sky Does Not Bow
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow

That's a loaded question. What if I don't believe Adam and Eve were actually things?
Figured if you didn't, you'd say so.

Do you?

Prophet

If you believe in the ancient astronaut hypothesis, dinosaurs lived with humans.

There is this really ancient religious temple in Cambodia built before Jesus Christ's birth that has a stegosaurus on it.

Greedy Consumer

Raptor Mechanic is Dead
If you believe in the ancient astronaut hypothesis, dinosaurs lived with humans.

There is this really ancient religious temple in Cambodia built before Jesus Christ's birth that has a stegosaurus on it.
have a link to it?

Prophet

Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Raptor Mechanic is Dead

have a link to it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Consumer

Raptor Mechanic is Dead
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Raptor Mechanic is Dead

have a link to it?

I know they did have gold back then, so perhaps they had mined for gold or something else and ended up finding a fossil, but that also would seem unlikely unless they thought it was some type of godly or ungoldy creature. Still interesting I guess.
one theory a pastor I met had was that the 'earth' existed before God came. It was just a barren wasteland of some sort. And that Dinosaurs lived on the Earth before God came (depending on which Creation story you read since there are two separate accounts recorded in the Bible. Then apparently they died during the nile because they were too big to be taken onto the arc.

Prophet

Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Raptor Mechanic is Dead
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Raptor Mechanic is Dead

have a link to it?

I know they did have gold back then, so perhaps they had mined for gold or something else and ended up finding a fossil, but that also would seem unlikely unless they thought it was some type of godly or ungoldy creature. Still interesting I guess.

The Ancient Astronaut supporters believe that:
1.) Humans lived before and during the Last Great Ice Age.

And

2.) Much of the contents in many religious textbooks, are stories of memories during that time passed down from generation to generation.

Personally, I don't write them off as being crazy. Sure, some of their stuff could be false. But in the Zuni Tribe in the American West, their religion consists of actual space men who have come down to earth and told this Native American Tribe that they're the Peace Keepers of our region of space. They admit that their gods are space men from out there in the vast openness of the universe.

They have their own word for astronaut before space travel was even possible.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow
Mayor Gravity
The Sky Does Not Bow

If you read Genesis it clearly says that sea creatures, birds of the air, and beasts of the land were made by God before he made humans. Dinosaurs fall into all 3 of those categories, so obviously they must have come before Adam and Eve.

Not a creationist, btw, just someone who who tries to play "in-universe."

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Raptor Mechanic is Dead

If you believe in birds, dinosaurs still live with humans, at least one sort of dinosaur, that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff