Welcome to Gaia! ::

This topic.

You Jerk. You....ELITIST. DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
You make some valid points. However, you should try to be more accepting of different musical styles. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Meh. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Biggie and Rakim FOR THE WIN. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
LMAO Kenan and Kel! The Nostalgic FEELS. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
How....DARE YOU speak badly of Minaj! SHE IS GOD. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, you're just an Elitist. I call you this, but refuse to explain exactly why I think this about you, because I'm just feeling like a d**k today. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other. 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
generally anyone who posts in the ED at least once a day is an elitist. dramallama

Why?

because they ask questions like 'why/? when they really don't want a response they just like making dumb ******** work for posters like me. All anyone in the ED wants to do is make you define something and then define the ******** words in your definitions and argue the whole ******** time and tell you how ******** wrong you are. its ******** bullshit. Elitism.

I don't go out to lunch with someone and say "hey whats your opnion on somethin?" "oh Yeah?" "Can you define that so I know every ******** detail of what you are saying and can comepletely dismiss the whole discussion when we're done???"

Ok, ok! Jeez!

I actually did want a real response, y'know? crying

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
generally anyone who posts in the ED at least once a day is an elitist. dramallama

Why?

because they ask questions like 'why/? when they really don't want a response they just like making dumb ******** work for posters like me. All anyone in the ED wants to do is make you define something and then define the ******** words in your definitions and argue the whole ******** time and tell you how ******** wrong you are. its ******** bullshit. Elitism.

I don't go out to lunch with someone and say "hey whats your opnion on somethin?" "oh Yeah?" "Can you define that so I know every ******** detail of what you are saying and can comepletely dismiss the whole discussion when we're done???"

Ok, ok! Jeez!

aw.. im actually sorry. its not your fault im really really just tired of posting in the ED. Its gotten really bad. carry on.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock

Why?

Ok, ok! Jeez!

aw.. im actually sorry. its not your fault im really really just tired of posting in the ED. Its gotten really bad. carry on.

I'm sorry I brought up such strong emotions. It's one thing to screw with the ones who think they're just SOOOOOOO smart, but there's a certain kind of anger I try not to elicit from anyone.

And I get what you mean. It gets especially annoying when they absolutely misunderstand what you're trying to say, and every time you respond, you have to keep re-explaining things, and slowly but surely your original thought process is derailed, and you somehow end up the bad guy.

I also hate how they use "DEM CITEH BOI WORDZ" and then treat you like a fool if you don't know the definition, or say things about your argument that you have to look up to understand, and then still don't fully understand it and wish they'd stick to common, everyday layman's english. I reaaally don't like those types.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock

Why?

Ok, ok! Jeez!

I'm sorry I brought up such strong emotions. It's one thing to screw with the ones who think they're just SOOOOOOO smart, but there's a certain kind of anger I try not to elicit from anyone.

And I get what you mean. It gets especially annoying when they absolutely misunderstand what you're trying to say, and every time you respond, you have to keep re-explaining things, and slowly but surely your original thought process is derailed, and you somehow end up the bad guy.

I also hate how they use "DEM CITEH BOI WORDZ" and then treat you like a fool if you don't know the definition, or say things about your argument that you have to look up to understand, and then still don't fully understand it and wish they'd stick to common, everyday layman's english. I reaaally don't like those types.

yeah man. you get it. it really wasn't your fault. I'm just fuming from recent events. Some of which involve people from the ED.

I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it. and there are better people out there than me, but its terrible when discussions go that way and we end up forgetting that we're talking to actual people who probably have a lot of good opinions and do a lot of good things that aren't even talked about... In the ED we just focus so much on being right and debating our side that we become Elitist and forget about whats really important.

Thanks for reminding me sweatdrop

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock

Ok, ok! Jeez!

yeah man. you get it. it really wasn't your fault. I'm just fuming from recent events. Some of which involve people from the ED.

I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it. and there are better people out there than me, but its terrible when discussions go that way and we end up forgetting that we're talking to actual people who probably have a lot of good opinions and do a lot of good things that aren't even talked about... In the ED we just focus so much on being right and debating our side that we become Elitist and forget about whats really important.

It's all good.
User ImageUser Image

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock

Ok, ok! Jeez!

It's all good.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock
toasega
CubeMelonClock

It's all good.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items