Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know... There's one problem with God.

Why do some of his servents (priests) touch little boys?

God's funny like that.
Ryddel
Uhm, one thing...God himself DID say Ye shall not judge..

So, if it's so damn wogn fro gays to marr,y then let us all just burn the ******** in hell, cuz, from what the bible says, whether or not we marry, we'll still be gay, and that's wrong..

-smirks-

Wow, that is very intresting. I am a christian myself, i'm not like "super" christian or anything like that, but i can deffinitly see what you mean.
Suteki7

God's funny like that.

It only said man shall not lay with man, not man shall not touch little boy in the a**.

I guess they just know how to find those crazy loop holes.
Pakistan Dude
Mr. Flare......thank you for believing that homosexuality is not genetical. I always thought that was utter bullcrap.
"{OMG ITZ TEH GASY GENES LOLORZ!! OMFG I R GAYZ LOLZ! OH WATE NO I LIKE GURLZ LOL I BI!!!" is so common nowadays.......

if it was really genetic there would be no gays LoL
sigh... stare
shimo-bashira
Pakistan Dude
Mr. Flare......thank you for believing that homosexuality is not genetical. I always thought that was utter bullcrap.
"{OMG ITZ TEH GASY GENES LOLORZ!! OMFG I R GAYZ LOLZ! OH WATE NO I LIKE GURLZ LOL I BI!!!" is so common nowadays.......

And how do you come to that conclusion? There are numerous ways for a "gay gene" to be passed on. First, in the old days and even today, gays 'pretend' to be heterosexual, and some sleep with the opposite sex. That can result in pregnancy. Another thing is, some genes are dormant. Meaning it was in the, say, great-grandfather, but not the grandmother or grandfather, or the mother or father, and then when the son/daughter is born, it appears in them. And lastly, haven't you ever heard of sperm donation / surrogate mothers?
shimo-bashira
Pakistan Dude

Really? Because technically I wouldn't exist, since you're implying gay people don't EVER reproduce.
Sadhu_Xenophile
Ryddel
Uhm, one thing...God himself DID say Ye shall not judge..

So, if it's so damn wogn fro gays to marr,y then let us all just burn the ******** in hell, cuz, from what the bible says, whether or not we marry, we'll still be gay, and that's wrong..

-smirks-

Wow, that is very intresting. I am a christian myself, i'm not like "super" christian or anything like that, but i can deffinitly see what you mean.

Finally, someone shows sense..-sighs- I mean, why persecute and torture gays, and do everything you can to stop us from sinning? After all, According to our haters, we're all going to hell, point blank. And those who think that it'stheir job to be god need to pay attention, and realize, they ain't perfect, and follows gods words, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'....

It pissed me OFF..

All those people think theyre so damn perfect, and righteous.. But, everyone knows, when they were lil kids, they too did bad things, lied, stole, said 'Mommy i hate you' when they didnt get their candy, and somewhere down the road, theyll sin again.

Being born itself, is a sin. The sin of lust. We're all sinners th emoment we were born, becuase e were created IN sin.

Just thought you all's like to know..
Pandora Box
shimo-bashira
Pakistan Dude

And how do you come to that conclusion?

they dont reproduce often enough that they would still be here. it would die out
Suteki7

God's funny like that.

well if you were to look inside them, you would see that they are corrupt. a wolf in sheeps clothing. they are not real christians. and isnt it weird how in all abusive relationships , homos are more common. gays are funny like that.

(p.s. this is not just physical abuse, but also menal, and vebal, and emotional,
shimo-bashira
Pandora Box
shimo-bashira
Pakistan Dude

And how do you come to that conclusion?

they dont reproduce often enough that they would still be here. it would die out

My editted post:
Pandora Box
There are numerous ways for a "gay gene" to be passed on. First, in the old days and even today, gays 'pretend' to be heterosexual, and some sleep with the opposite sex. That can result in pregnancy. Another thing is, some genes are dormant. Meaning it was in the, say, great-grandfather, but not the grandmother or grandfather, or the mother or father, and then when the son/daughter is born, it appears in them. And lastly, haven't you ever heard of sperm donation / surrogate mothers?

Cuddly Bunny

shimo-bashira
Considering homosexuals in the past had to hide it so they wouldnt get ridiculed, tortured, or killed? Yeah, Im sure they would let everyone know they liked the same sex and make it hard on themselves rather than lie and start a family. They wouldnt be happy, but at least they'd be alive, right?

Also, in your last post, are you implying that child molesters are homosexual? Usually it's heterosexual men molesting boys.

And on the genetic part. As Pandora said, ever hear of dormant, recessive, and dominant genes?
shimo-bashira
Suteki7

God's funny like that.

well if you were to look inside them, you would see that they are corrupt. a wolf in sheeps clothing. they are not real christians. and isnt it weird how in all abusive relationships , homos are more common. gays are funny like that.

(p.s. this is not just physical abuse, but also menal, and vebal, and emotional,

So your learning about god from the corrupt? stare

And what are you talking about in abusive relationships it's gay man on boy. You obviously are blindly stereotyping human beings... but wait.. didn't hitler do the same?

Hitler hated gay people.. let's all listen to the man.. he's obviously right. Not to mention the KKK.. they love god too. heart

Oh God.... what lovely followers you have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff