Welcome to Gaia! ::

******** god. Where else does it say besides the bible that marriage should be between a girl and a boy. God does not define marriage, He defines stupidity.
[******** god. Where else does it say besides the bible that marriage should be between a girl and a boy. God does not define marriage, He defines stupidity.

People try to use God to justify their idiotic belief only a guy and girl and get married, and that homosexuals will "om0rz burn in hel thry gorsss!11!!"...It's disgusting, and it gives Christians like me a bad rep. ;_;
Keiosho Murisakin
Let me severely point out to you you sir are reading the bible of crack. Have you ever read the greek translation of the bible? It's like the thing about women and or what not? There is such thing as the original version of the bible the greek translaiton that is the actual translation of the bible. If you read the new king james or the king james bible, you can read through and you'll see alot of info that is clearly misput. The thing on gays was inserted to the bible way back since who knows when. King James was against homosexuality so he as being the king put some things in the bible that clearly don't belong there. There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual period. The bible says this the bible says that, maybe you should look more into the bible if you're just going to take out a verse or a phrase and not look into other things. Being married with another man or two women being married there is nothing wrong with that at all. There are advantages and disadvantages but the greek version states god loves everyone and so does the king james bible. Why would go hate and damn the homosexuals if he loves everyone? On the other hand, if you didn't know love is love period. If you love someone you love someone. That's a tad off subject from me but I had to say something.

-Kei

Ps- Not everyone believes in god. Don't preech without honest facts.
[******** god. Where else does it say besides the bible that marriage should be between a girl and a boy. God does not define marriage, He defines stupidity.

People try to use God to justify their idiotic belief only a guy and girl and get married, and that homosexuals will "om0rz burn in hel thry gorsss!11!!"...It's disgusting, and it gives Christians like me a bad rep. ;_;

Yeah, you poor guys have Jerry Fawell.

...Who's that? >o< I've heard the name.

He's not really as big a nusance as he was back in the 80's, but he was a very big radio/tv minster (and I just realized I mispelled that, Falwell is his last name). Basically, he's about as hardcore bible-belt as you can get. He said AIDS was the plague of homosexuality and that anything that deviated from the bible's rule and regulations was wrong, mmkay!

He's not really as big a nusance as he was back in the 80's, but he was a very big radio/tv minster (and I just realized I mispelled that, Falwell is his last name). Basically, he's about as hardcore bible-belt as you can get. He said AIDS was the plague of homosexuality and that anything that deviated from the bible's rule and regulations was wrong, mmkay!

Oh. I completely forgot about him, but the AIDS thing I remember.
What a stupid-head. ;-; I hate how people hate Christians just because of a few famous idiots like him.
Your logic is inherantly flawed. Besides the fact that your entire post is based on Christianity and there IS a seperation of church and state, you fail to realize that marraige came about BEFORE Christianity. Therefore, your God and your religion did NOT institute marraige and your arguments fall. All of them.

You suck at life. Have a nice day.

Oh. I completely forgot about him, but the AIDS thing I remember.
What a stupid-head. ;-; I hate how people hate Christians just because of a few famous idiots like him.

Well, the way I see it is that anyone who is stupid enough to define all Christians by one douchetard's bad behaviour, is just as bad as the douchetard's who say OMFG ALL GAYS R HEATHEN B/C OF NAMBLA! NAMBLA isn't really gay, they're sick, and Christians who say everyone is going to burn in hell aren't really Christian.
because_i_win
Your logic is inherantly flawed. Besides the fact that your entire post is based on Christianity and there IS a seperation of church and state, you fail to realize that marraige came about BEFORE Christianity. Therefore, your God and your religion did NOT institute marraige and your arguments fall. All of them.

xd hahaha... you could have been nicer, but well put heheh.
nvm double post
necrofish
anything that deviated from the bible's rule and regulations was wrong, mmkay!

I don't see what's so bad about this part.
Homosexuals usually do choose to flirt with other men, but that does not mean that they choose to be attracted to them. Homosexuals can not help being attracted to people of their own gender, they were born with it, just like a child can not help being born with scoliosis.

And each religion is a theory. No one knows God exists, they just have a little something called faith. There is a big difference. No one knows Christianity is more correct than other religions, it just so happens to be a very popular one.

By the way, Mr. Flare, I'll finish reading that long-a** post of yours when you learn to spell marriage properly.
Rissa Tridactyla
necrofish
anything that deviated from the bible's rule and regulations was wrong, mmkay!

I don't see what's so bad about this part.

Then I guess you better not eat any shellfish or let people touch you whilst on the rag.
Hollengel
because_i_win

xd hahaha... you could have been nicer, but well put heheh.

I have this thing... that causes me to be mean to idiots. I just can't help it. Stupidity brings about it's own demise. It's not my fault he's a moron.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff