Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Kuja v6
GunsmithKitten
Kuja v6

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not quite getting the joke here.

Ain't nobody joking here.

Quote:
Do you want me to come down and ******** you two bitches, or what?

No.

So, what is supposed to happen after setting these damn mirrors and speakers and s**t up?

Something mind blowing, you crusty a** dicksock.
Love Muffin88
Alright, I'll give. I have a fear of driving on the interstate. Specifically getting on the on ramp and attempting to merge, but then out of nowhere a Semi would side-swipe me, and I would wreck and or die.

That and spiders. But I can always get people to kill spiders for me sweatdrop

OH MY GOD THIS.

Dude, I ******** hate merging DDDD;
And trucks are ******** HORRIBLE.
I've been driven off the road by them on multiple occasions. Nothing too bad, but they made me pull over to the side of the road and I had like no time to merge and gain speed without taking risk. D;

Aged Lunatic

Kuja v6
GunsmithKitten
Kuja v6
GunsmithKitten
Kuja v6

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not quite getting the joke here.

Ain't nobody joking here.

Quote:
Do you want me to come down and ******** you two bitches, or what?

No.

So, what is supposed to happen after setting these damn mirrors and speakers and s**t up?

Something mind blowing, you crusty a** dicksock.

Do you want to be more specific, b***h?

How about you go do this and send me the video? Or I can drive down there, ******** the two of you whores, and we'll head out and sacrifice some prepubescent kids to these malicious spirits, yeah?

Again, the only one joking in here is you, cupcake.

No, I'm not doing it for you. No, I'm not going to ******** you. Neither is my gf. I just told you what had to be done if you wanted to see or least hear hell.

And murder of childrne. What WOULD your lord and savior Jesus Christ think?
My fear is that I grow dumber each day by reading banal memecrap on the internet.

Aged Lunatic

Kuja v6
GunsmithKitten
And for the record, Kuja, threats of judgement in the afterlife don't mean s**t to someone who's already behelden where she's going after she dies.

You can keep the bravado up your whole life, but when the time comes, everyone's terrified of the thought of spending eternity in anguish and loneliness.

Nobody wants to go to Hell - accept salvation when it is offered, kitten.

Jimmies are still unrustled, nazi boy.

And Christ approves of hot threesomes. Wrongo, bongo. You're a lousy evangelist.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I am afraid of being trapped or stuck somewhere with no way out. It could be in a really big place or an elevator.
Whispertruth
I am afraid of being trapped or stuck somewhere with no way out. It could be in a really big place or an elevator.

I've been stuck in so many elevators D;
One of them was glass ;__;
Close tie between dying alone and needles.

vegaspresent's Queen

Girl-Crazy Lover

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Spiders followed by needles. Thou with needles i just turn my head away and just ask to just get it done and over with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff