Welcome to Gaia! ::

I quoth: "And to correct all of America's grammar, punctuation, and spelling..."
God speed. stare
My American dream is to... become American o.o Since I'm... not ^^; Does wanting to move INTO the US of A count as insanity these days?
I wanna put babies on spikes!

I also want to be a novelist with so much money in my pockets I have to employ two people just to help hold up my pants. I want to donate money right and left to the organization of my heart and, most importantly, I want to have more money than the freaking Fishbacks and wrest control of my sweet ol' town that is my home from their silly hands!

I want a "theatre house" someplace outside of town (so when they have parties, there's less of a chance it will be busted) that will effectively be the house for the local cast of Alpha Psi Omega, and let them pay cheap-a** rent there too.
alice-chanrawks
stalebreadcrums
To hold out for the next 4 years. stare

That too.Damn that asswipe who got reelected.

Yup . . . I no longer think that atleast 1/2 of the U.S. is intelligent.
Mistress DragonFlame
My American dream, because I am American born and bred, is to move to Japan and never come back. domokun

* that is funny!!!
As long as I never appear on an episode of Jerry Springer I'll be A-OK.

Besides that? Get a job, go to college, become succesful at SOMTHING, own my own home and car.
I'd reply to the discusion, but I'm happy not to be American. I'm canadian, born and raising myself. wink
Jai-Mei Sai
My American dream is to... become American o.o Since I'm... not ^^; Does wanting to move INTO the US of A count as insanity these days?

yep. 3nodding
My American Dream is ummmmmm........................... domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
I don't really have one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces