Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kixiie
Rape is when two senpai' s meet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Riviera de la Mancha
That the internet still discusses rape is pretty sad to me. Not just that rape is a brutal crime, but that we still as a society seem to really struggle with teaching people that its not okay to bang someone without them agreeing to it.

I seriously am at a loss for where the confusion is. I learned this isht when I was like twelve and I got it then, continue to get it, and can't imagine myself ever not getting it. Since the subject and concepts are relatively simple, I can't help but blame bros and 4chan for the rape confusion.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/
Yoshpet
Riviera de la Mancha
Perhaps before you scoff, you should take some time to learn what the law is on this subject.

The law as a general matter does not say that its impossible to consent while intoxicated. Again, where people get this idea other than from their imaginations, I have no clue. A JURY could think otherwise, but THE LAW does not mandate that conclusion AT ALL.

Your statements highlight perhaps the most annoying thing about places like tumblr. It allows people with no real understanding of the subject to promulgate lies and discourages people from seeking help or information from those actually in the know, like an attorney from your state. That's where everyone should go or seek to go, not tumblr or facebook or twitter or snapchat or whatever the hell latest thing out there is.

emotion_zzz

lol cool razz twisted heart

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Pretty sure people disregard those.

Most do, I'm sure. Some probably consciously disregarded them, but subconsciously got a lot from them.

Autistic little ******** that I am, I rather appreciated 'em.
Glad to hear they were actually of use. Didn't occur to me that people could actually benefit from them. Was mostly a charade. As for why I did it, who the ******** knows. Contemplated getting rid of them, but knowing that they're actually helpful, I'll keep them. Probably work on increasing my repetoire beyond [Frank] and [Skeptical].

Well, to be fair, all that you know at present is that they were of use to one autistic little ********, who further speculated that others may have gotten a benefit from them as well, even if some of them didn't actively realise it.

I mean, how much validity can you give to the opinion of one little subhuman?
Quit that.

Quit being a retarded subhuman? Yeah, they've yet to develop a proper cure for that, so I'm rather stuck this way until either someone finally succeeds where others have failed, or I just get up the balls to do it my own self.

Until then, though? I'm'll just content myself with dreams of seeing every human I've ever met, ever encountered or ever seen evidence of existing raped to death by cannibals, their flesh eaten by those same cannibals, and their skins sewn into the aforementioned cannibals' clothing, and all of this preferably happening in the exact reverse of the order I've presented it in.

Captcha: which one is food?

Well, that one's easy: First the doctor, then the Shepard, then the merc. Shove the girl out an airlock ( she looks like she'd taste strange, anyhow ), along with the pilot and the captain ( as that much ham couldn't be good for anyone ), turn the companion and the first mate into pants, and take the remainder and rape it to death.
Riviera de la Mancha
That the internet still discusses rape is pretty sad to me. Not just that rape is a brutal crime, but that we still as a society seem to really struggle with teaching people that its not okay to bang someone without them agreeing to it.

I seriously am at a loss for where the confusion is. I learned this isht when I was like twelve and I got it then, continue to get it, and can't imagine myself ever not getting it. Since the subject and concepts are relatively simple, I can't help but blame bros and 4chan for the rape confusion.

also did you know that child prostitutes don't feel they need rescuing?

9. Most kids engaged in sex trafficking don’t consider themselves victims

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/10-surprising-and-counterintuitive-facts-about-child-sex-trafficking?page=0%2C2

i think many times people consent to things they don't really know what they are getting into, even adults can do this

so there's another problem i just want to point out
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

Don't read link dumps.
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/10-surprising-and-counterintuitive-facts-about-child-sex-trafficking?page=0,2

i think many times people consent to things they don't really know what they are getting into, even adults can do this

And what does that have to do with anything?
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Pretty sure people disregard those.

Most do, I'm sure. Some probably consciously disregarded them, but subconsciously got a lot from them.

Autistic little ******** that I am, I rather appreciated 'em.
Glad to hear they were actually of use. Didn't occur to me that people could actually benefit from them. Was mostly a charade. As for why I did it, who the ******** knows. Contemplated getting rid of them, but knowing that they're actually helpful, I'll keep them. Probably work on increasing my repetoire beyond [Frank] and [Skeptical].

Well, to be fair, all that you know at present is that they were of use to one autistic little ********, who further speculated that others may have gotten a benefit from them as well, even if some of them didn't actively realise it.

Quit that.

Quit being a retarded subhuman? Yeah, they've yet to develop a proper cure for that, so I'm rather stuck this way until either someone finally succeeds where others have failed, or I just get up the balls to do it my own self.

Until then, though? I'm'll just content myself with dreams of seeing every human I've ever met, ever encountered or ever seen evidence of existing raped to death by cannibals, their flesh eaten by those same cannibals, and their skins sewn into the aforementioned cannibals' clothing, and all of this preferably happening in the exact reverse of the order I've presented it in.

Well, that one's easy: First the doctor, then the Shepard, then the merc. Shove the girl out an airlock ( she looks like she'd taste strange, anyhow ), along with the pilot and the captain ( as that much ham couldn't be good for anyone ), turn the companion and the first mate into pants, and take the remainder and rape it to death.
[Deadpan]

How serene.
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/10-surprising-and-counterintuitive-facts-about-child-sex-trafficking?page=0,2

well it means you're wrong
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

Don't read link dumps.

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.

This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their p***s into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because it’s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death (See factcheckme.wordpress.com for her work on the reproductive harms of PIV, click on the “intercourse series” page or “PIV” in the search bar). If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: “behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something”. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy. PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE.

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and it’s absolutely revolting and violating.

The term “******** you” is not an insult for nothing, men know why – it’s the worst thing you can do to a human being. It is in itself an extremely physically invasive act, very often painful, generally at the beginning before the pain may be cut off by the genital arousal; causes all sorts of tears, bruises, swelling, discomfort, STDs, vaginal infections, urinary infections, genital warts, HIV and death. Not to forget the additional sado-gynecological interventions/ costs of PIV-maintenance, and all the secondary physical mutiliation and financial costs that go with our duty to make ourselves look decorative for male sexual consumption – such as hair removal, make-up, starvation or forced feeding, torturous limb deforming or cutting up, etc.

The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that it’s not meant to be. The v****a’s primary function isn’t to be penetrated by a p***s but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out. Penetration of the p***s into the v****a is completely unnecessary for conception.

There’s a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because it’s so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.

Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise. The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking. To give a classic example, many women in prostitution may not identify the act of prostitution as rape, except if the act wasn’t paid for. It doesn’t stop us from saying that all prostitution is rape. We know that our subjective feelings or thoughts may be colonised by men’s perspectives and as radical feminists we don’t let that override and erase the objective reality of violence. (PS -The reason why ONLY the lack of payment is defined as rape is because the offence here isn’t against the prostituted woman but the pimp who was deprived of his income. Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.)

Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu

Quit that.

[Deadpan]

How serene.

I've never had much curiosity about the taste of human flesh, my own self, nor am I particularly interested in clothing of any kind ( yet alone that made from people ), but I have to say, I wouldn't mind volunteering for that last part.

Man, I hope the Ukraine situation escalates into a nuke war. I'm ******** sick of humanity. I wanna see 'em ******** weep while the bomb comes down. I wanna watch the all-consuming nuclear Hellfire cleanse the flesh from the bone, and the bone from itself, molecule by painful molecule . . .

Your naked ape species has had it's run. it's time that God's ******** Children meet their end in the manner most befitting ******** of that calibur: Hung to death in a Burger King bathroom, pants around their ankles, covered in their own ******** filth in a manner that clearly suggests autoerotic asphyxiation on a meth binge, or the species-wide equivalent thereof. It's far better than y'all deserve.
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

Don't read link dumps.

This is a developed recap from what I’ve been saying in various comments here and there in the last two years or so. as a radfem I’ve always said PIV is rape and I remember being disappointed to discover that so few radical feminists stated it clearly. How can you possibly see it otherwise? Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their p***s into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

As FCM pointed out some time ago, intercourse is inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, because it causes pregnancy in women. The purpose of men enforcing intercourse regularly (as in, more than once a month) onto women is because it’s the surest way to cause pregnancy and force childbearing against our will, and thereby gain control over our reproductive powers. There is no way to eliminate the pregnancy risk entirely off PIV and the mitigating and harm-reduction practices such as contraception and abortion are inherently harmful, too. Reproductive harms of PIV range from pregnancy to abortion, having to take invasive, or toxic contraception, giving birth, forced child bearing and rearing and all the complications that go with them which may lead up to severe physical and emotional damage, disability, destitution, illness, or death (See factcheckme.wordpress.com for her work on the reproductive harms of PIV, click on the “intercourse series” page or “PIV” in the search bar). If we compare this to even the crappiest online definition of violence: “behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something”. Bingo. It fits: Pregnancy = may hurt, damage or kill. Intercourse = a man using his physical force to penetrate a woman. Intention / purpose of the act of intercourse = to cause pregnancy. PIV is therefore intentional harm / violence. Intentional sexual harm of a man against a woman through penile penetration = RAPE.

If we look at the act in more detail (skip this parag if you can’t take it), PIV is a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection. How is this a normal civilised, respectful way to treat anyone? Sorry for the explicit picture, but this is what it is and it’s absolutely revolting and violating.

The term “******** you” is not an insult for nothing, men know why – it’s the worst thing you can do to a human being. It is in itself an extremely physically invasive act, very often painful, generally at the beginning before the pain may be cut off by the genital arousal; causes all sorts of tears, bruises, swelling, discomfort, STDs, vaginal infections, urinary infections, genital warts, HIV and death. Not to forget the additional sado-gynecological interventions/ costs of PIV-maintenance, and all the secondary physical mutiliation and financial costs that go with our duty to make ourselves look decorative for male sexual consumption – such as hair removal, make-up, starvation or forced feeding, torturous limb deforming or cutting up, etc.

The fact intercourse causes so many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that it’s not meant to be. The v****a’s primary function isn’t to be penetrated by a p***s but to eject a baby for birth. They are two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out. Penetration of the p***s into the v****a is completely unnecessary for conception.

There’s a reason men need to groom us into it, and why this grooming takes so long- because it’s so grossly violating and traumatising that we would otherwise never submit to intercourse. The only reason we may now not feel raped or have the impression we desired or initiated PIV, is because men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.

Through an all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic, before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie – or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise. The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking. To give a classic example, many women in prostitution may not identify the act of prostitution as rape, except if the act wasn’t paid for. It doesn’t stop us from saying that all prostitution is rape. We know that our subjective feelings or thoughts may be colonised by men’s perspectives and as radical feminists we don’t let that override and erase the objective reality of violence. (PS -The reason why ONLY the lack of payment is defined as rape is because the offence here isn’t against the prostituted woman but the pimp who was deprived of his income. Rape comes from rapt, which is an old word for theft of woman-as-property.)

Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction.

Don't read copy-pastas.
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

Don't read link dumps.

Don't read copy-pastas.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha
jinxomg
Riviera de la Mancha

well it means you're wrong

Wrong about what? I never mentioned child prostitution, never discussed statutory rape. Its pretty much got nothing to do with anything at hand.
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Keltoi Samurai
Senior Airman Lima Zulu

Quit that.

[Deadpan]

How serene.

I've never had much curiosity about the taste of human flesh, my own self, nor am I particularly interested in clothing of any kind ( yet alone that made from people ), but I have to say, I wouldn't mind volunteering for that last part.

Man, I hope the Ukraine situation escalates into a nuke war. I'm ******** sick of humanity. I wanna see 'em ******** weep while the bomb comes down. I wanna watch the all-consuming nuclear Hellfire cleanse the flesh from the bone, and the bone from itself, molecule by painful molecule . . .

Your naked ape species has had it's run. it's time that God's ******** Children meet their end in the manner most befitting ******** of that calibur: Hung to death in a Burger King bathroom, pants around their ankles, covered in their own ******** filth in a manner that clearly suggests autoerotic asphyxiation on a meth binge, or the species-wide equivalent thereof. It's far better than y'all deserve.
Apparently it wasn't a Firefly/Serenity reference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff