Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a "special" someone?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Flippyman
What do you seek in a special someone?

Looks? Do you see her/him and your heart starts to pound like crazy even if you've never spoken a word with her/him? Even when you don't know what she/he is like?

Feelings? Do you need someone to make you feel special? loved?

Convenience? Do you want someone who lives near you? Who accepts to see you only on weekends?

Money? Would you go out with someone who has lots of money? or that at least can pay you a movie and popcorn? Or you don't settle for less than a person with a car?

Loneliness? Do you want to be with someone because you feel lonely and sad? Does it make you feel bad when all your friends have someone and you don't? Do you feel a little envy when your best friend gets some roses while your phone never rings?

Popularity? Do you want to achieve OMG-rank popularity status and you do it by going after the captain of the soccer team / cheerleaders? Do you like to display your new girlfriend/boyfriend around so people see that you're not alone anymore?

Common interests? She/he loves the same sports/hobbies/books that you do?

Anyway, please tell us, in your opinion, what is important and what is not in your search for a love?

I seek personality,and if they have a sence of what they want for there future.
i want a guy who i can express my love toward and actually accept me, and love me for who i am... sad
(in real life)
Flippyman

Looks? I don't care all that much. I don't have a particular look that I look for but I do have to be attracted to them.

Feelings? Who doesn't want to feel loved.
Convenience? I perefere somone who lives close by but it isn't necesary it just makes things easier. I do need my own time

Money? I don't care most of the time i'm better off than most of my dates. It's nice if a guy treats you out but i'm all for paying for my date or going dutch once in a while too.

Loneliness? When i'm not with somone i feel lonely at times. I think most lonliness passes witht ime as long as you have friends and family for support.

Popularity?Just the oposite. I'm a geek so I rarely date people who are up on popularity list. Though once in highschool I dated a football player but he was nice. I didn't care he played football.

Common interests? This is a must have in my opinion otherwise i'll sit there with nothing to say.
I saw my gf today, we went to have dinner and listen to live romantic music, then we went downtown to see the decorations.
compatability, trust, love, handsome, good sense of humor, smart, and a sense of adventure....asian... >_>... wait... I already got it! ^_^
I don't seek anything I found someone special!! xd
bump with love
Flippyman

Looks? Do you see her/him and your heart starts to pound like crazy even if you've never spoken a word with her/him? Even when you don't know what she/he is like?

Feelings? Do you need someone to make you feel special? loved?

Convenience? Do you want someone who lives near you? Who accepts to see you only on weekends?

Money? Would you go out with someone who has lots of money? or that at least can pay you a movie and popcorn? Or you don't settle for less than a person with a car?

Loneliness? Do you want to be with someone because you feel lonely and sad? Does it make you feel bad when all your friends have someone and you don't? Do you feel a little envy when your best friend gets some roses while your phone never rings?

Popularity? Do you want to achieve OMG-rank popularity status and you do it by going after the captain of the soccer team / cheerleaders? Do you like to display your new girlfriend/boyfriend around so people see that you're not alone anymore?

Common interests? She/he loves the same sports/hobbies/books that you do?

Anyway, please tell us, in your opinion, what is important and what is not in your search for a love?
I would probably look for similiar interestis and feelings. Though, their personality also matters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff