Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Because something in me immediately thought of this:

Ferocious Browser

Macaroni Junior
Because something in me immediately thought of this:

sorry not a huge jackson fan so I didn't click, lol at the title I guess. What does he say in it?
idk, look at all the chimps, apes, and ancient ancestors we had. We have all those traits. whee

Darkesu's Darling

Human nature is to be a product of our environment. People determine what's wrong and what's right because of how their environment effected them. Everything we do I guess could be considered human nature.

Ferocious Browser

Sir Fharlanghn
Human nature is to be a product of our environment. People determine what's wrong and what's right because of how their environment effected them. Everything we do I guess could be considered human nature.

That's a wee bit broad

Ferocious Browser

Jessi Danger
idk, look at all the chimps, apes, and ancient ancestors we had. We have all those traits. whee

what traits do you mean?
Eveille
Jessi Danger

what traits do you mean?

Well, like we have a predisposition to form up into groups, to seek out mates, we are likely somewhat territorial, we seem to share food and stuff with the elderly, sick and others in our packs and we pair bond. We are also immensely creative as we were able to go from crude tools and foraging to top game hunters and city builders and build all of the stuff around us. Our nature seems to have a predilection towards creativity, ingenuity and genius not yet seen amongst any other animal.

Ferocious Browser

Jessi Danger
Eveille
Jessi Danger

what traits do you mean?

Well, like we have a predisposition to form up into groups, to seek out mates, we are likely somewhat territorial, we seem to share food and stuff with the elderly, sick and others in our packs and we pair bond. We are also immensely creative as we were able to go from crude tools and foraging to top game hunters and city builders and build all of the stuff around us. Our nature seems to have a predilection towards creativity, ingenuity and genius not yet seen amongst any other animal.

That is a good answer, thank you lol.

Darkesu's Darling

Eveille
Sir Fharlanghn

That's a wee bit broad
That's because there is no such thing really as human nature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff