Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
One of whom I need to ask. The chances of the next Christ being born as American are 4.5% ( simplified ), of him being born into a christian religion are even smaller, of him being born without any defects smaller yet. What if he was gay, transgendered, non-white? This is what most people think of when we reduce it actually down to what they want him to be, and the chances are soooo small that all of these groups that they ( those who usually ask/respond to this question ) want. Chances are impractical.

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well Mr. Molay, congratulations. You figured it out. I am Jesus ******** christ incarnated. Genuflect and prepare to be saved, my child~

Seriously, nice thought but its little more than that.

Adorable Bunny

I think that the son of god is currently walking this earth. He has no memory that he is the son of god, as so he can experience human life and better understand are problems. He will one day realize who he is and save us once again.

Hilarious Prophet

Unlicensed Ninja
I think that the son of god is currently walking this earth. He has no memory that he is the son of god, as so he can experience human life and better understand are problems. He will one day realize who he is and save us once again.
I really wish I could believe that, I really do.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Unlicensed Ninja

Interesting premise, but flawed, somewhat.

See, it would be detrimental for the Savior to be without memory. That would mean he would be JUST like us. Including susceptibility to temptation. And if the Savior were to sin, he could no longer be our Savior.

He very well could walk among us, quietly. But if he does, he's damn well aware of it.

Hilarious Prophet

black_wing_angel
Unlicensed Ninja

Interesting premise, but flawed, somewhat.

See, it would be detrimental for the Savior to be without memory. That would mean he would be JUST like us. Including susceptibility to temptation. And if the Savior were to sin, he could no longer be our Savior.

He very well could walk among us, quietly. But if he does, he's damn well aware of it.
He sounded malevolent in your correction of the flawed premise.

Adored Admirer

Hilarious Prophet

Pseudo-Onkelos
I am God.

There is nothing that hurts me more than typical Atheism - Intelligent people who ask the first half of the great questions, and who have been ruined by mainstream religions to think that belief in anything you cannot see is a lie. TRUE -The spook in the sky does not exist. The judgmental, jealous god external from ourselves is the trick of men. But we are eternal. We are Infinite. Digging can yield truths that will benefit you in this world. Fear of disorder should not paralyze you. There is more.

Adored Admirer

Jacque De Molay
Pseudo-Onkelos
I am God.

There is nothing that hurts me more than typical Atheism - Intelligent people who ask the first half of the great questions, and who have been ruined by mainstream religions to think that belief in anything you cannot see is a lie. TRUE -The spook in the sky does not exist. The judgmental, jealous god external from ourselves is the trick of men. But we are eternal. We are Infinite. Digging can yield truths that will benefit you in this world. Fear of disorder should not paralyze you. There is more.

I'm not sure what you mean. I identify as a pantheist.
If God was one of us he would get ******** over like the rest of us! Because god doesn't give 2 shits.

Hilarious Prophet

vocalone
If God was one of us he would get ******** over like the rest of us! Because god doesn't give 2 shits.
How would God be bothered if he doesn't care?
Jacque De Molay
vocalone

Because if he became truly one of us then he would live with all the bullshit we have to go through, and then realize that no higher power is willing to help.

Hilarious Prophet

vocalone
Jacque De Molay
vocalone

Because if he became truly one of us then he would live with all the bullshit we have to go through, and then realize that no higher power is willing to help.
I think Jesus got the job because he is son of the boss.

Hilarious Prophet

Pseudo-Onkelos
Jacque De Molay
Pseudo-Onkelos
I am God.

Don't you agree in that case?

Adored Admirer

Jacque De Molay
Pseudo-Onkelos
Jacque De Molay
Pseudo-Onkelos
I am God.

Don't you agree in that case?

I suppose so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas