Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

You could be God on earth in human form. I am wondering why you took a physical form or would take a physical form. Were you bored or lonely? I mean you would be perfect and write perfection. There is no reason out of your control that forced you to come down on earth and participate instead of narrate. Why would the illustrator of everything become a character in their book? God is a being which can create a rock so heavy that he can't lift and then proceed to lift that rock.

I can't fathom the motives behind such a being.

Fanatical Zealot

Just to be nice, I guess, it's nice to have some proof in your beliefs when the rest of reality is practically trying to tell you evil is winning.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Jacque De Molay
You could be God on earth in human form. I am wondering why you took a physical form or would take a physical form. Were you bored or lonely?

Neither. I've been listening to the mortals blaspheming against me for several hundred years now, and figured I'd give you all the chance to...as you mortals would say. "say it to my face".

I'll go back home, sooner or later. Haven't decided when.

Quote:
I mean you would be perfect and write perfection. There is no reason out of your control that forced me to come down on earth and participate instead of narrate. Why would the illustrator of everything become a character in their book?

Ask the fan-fic writers. They usually seem to make it a point to write themselves into their own books. But see...I'm not making myself the main protaganist, or anything. Just a little background character that will mostly go unnoticed. An "Easter egg" you could say.

Quote:
God is a being which can create a rock so heavy that he can't lift and then proceed to lift that rock.

I seriously hate that paradox...

Whether or not I could is irrelevant. The fact is, I have no reason to.

Quote:

What's there for you to fathom? Your understanding of my motives, is inconsequential. Enjoy the gifts I've given you, suffer the trials I've set before you, and live blissfully ignorant of the "bigger picture" that you're not a big enough part of, to concern oneself with. You're certainly no Moses, after all...

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
God works in mysterious ways. his logic is not our logic; His knowledge is more than ours. What makes sense to him way not make any sense to us, so we can't understand the rhythm or reason to some things

Hallowed Hunter

Jacque De Molay
You could be God on earth in human form. I am wondering why you took a physical form or would take a physical form. Were you bored or lonely? I mean you would be perfect and write perfection. There is no reason out of your control that forced me to come down on earth and participate instead of narrate. Why would the illustrator of everything become a character in their book? God is a being which can create a rock so heavy that he can't lift and then proceed to lift that rock.

You just watched The Nines didn't you.
black_wing_angel
Jacque De Molay
You could be God on earth in human form. I am wondering why you took a physical form or would take a physical form. Were you bored or lonely?

Neither. I've been listening to the mortals blaspheming against me for several hundred years now, and figured I'd give you all the chance to...as you mortals would say. "say it to my face".

I'll go back home, sooner or later. Haven't decided when.

Quote:
I mean you would be perfect and write perfection. There is no reason out of your control that forced me to come down on earth and participate instead of narrate. Why would the illustrator of everything become a character in their book?

Ask the fan-fic writers. They usually seem to make it a point to write themselves into their own books. But see...I'm not making myself the main protaganist, or anything. Just a little background character that will mostly go unnoticed. An "Easter egg" you could say.

Quote:
God is a being which can create a rock so heavy that he can't lift and then proceed to lift that rock.

I seriously hate that paradox...

Whether or not I could is irrelevant. The fact is, I have no reason to.

Quote:

What's there for you to fathom? Your understanding of my motives, is inconsequential. Enjoy the gifts I've given you, suffer the trials I've set before you, and live blissfully ignorant of the "bigger picture" that you're not a big enough part of, to concern oneself with. You're certainly no Moses, after all...

I actually liked those answers, BWA. Only thing wrong is, the OP, like most, is incorrect and makes this foolish claim that Jesus was God, when that was never the case.

Magical Girl

[Inquisitive]

Just a slob like one of us?
Old Blue Collar Joe
Only thing wrong is, the OP, like most, is incorrect and makes this foolish claim that Jesus was God, when that was never the case.

are you coming at this from the perspective that jesus existed but god doesn't, or that jesus exists and god exists but jesus is not god?
HMS Thunder Child
[Inquisitive]

Just a slob like one of us?

hit the bong like one of us

on a tie-dye micro bus
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe
Only thing wrong is, the OP, like most, is incorrect and makes this foolish claim that Jesus was God, when that was never the case.

are you coming at this from the perspective that jesus existed but god doesn't, or that jesus exists and god exists but jesus is not god?

Both exist but are different beings.
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

if you believe in the god of abraham i find it kind of silly to quibble over whether or not jesus is god

at that point it seems like kind of a toss-up
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

if you believe in the god of abraham i find it kind of silly to quibble over whether or not jesus is god

at that point it seems like kind of a toss-up

I don't quibble over it. The distinction between the two is clearly stated, and thus, not a major issue. I merely stated my stance on it.
Old Blue Collar Joe
I don't quibble over it. The distinction between the two is clearly stated, and thus, not a major issue. I merely stated my stance on it.

oh right the distinction where jesus is both the son of god and also god
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

Which is never said. But good try.
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

Which is never said. But good try.

you're really going to deny that jesus states outright on multiple occasions in the bible that he is his father?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff