Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Jacque De Molay
mellifluous glass optics
I always picture it sort of like Bruce Almighty. This guy just meandering around doing casual janitor work or something. I don't know, I find it very plausible that God would wander around because, well, why not?

I can't really give a 'If I was God I'd do it for this reason' because that's just silly.

It's like those folks who ask why God doesn't save the starving kids in Africa or whatever. I don't know, I'm not an all-powerful diety who's existed for ******** know's how long. I can't even begin to fathom what his 'mind' would be like, and what might come of the level of intelligence a god would (presumably) carry.

I know I'm human, I know what I believe in, and I know none of us could begin to explain God's logic for him.

It's like an ant trying to explain chaos theory to another ant.
It would be ironic if God were an ant.

Why would he be an ant?

Fanatical Zealot

deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
Just to be nice, I guess, it's nice to have some proof in your beliefs when the rest of reality is practically trying to tell you evil is winning.

You're a suspicious ********. You seem to know important semi-secrets, but then you turn around and back up the Man when he needs it. ******** creepy is what it is, like they bought you out.

I'm so suspicious that I don't believe all the crazy conspiracy theories I hear.

I think that they're cool, interesting, and usually pretty funny, but not real reality.

Everyone in the whole world doesn't have to be evil and in on a conspiracy for bad things to happen, or evil people to exist.

The whole governments doesn't have to be out to eat people just because a few are.

Reality isn't that black and white.

We aren't necessarily in some dystopian reality where everything is bad because some things are.
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
Just to be nice, I guess, it's nice to have some proof in your beliefs when the rest of reality is practically trying to tell you evil is winning.

You're a suspicious ********. You seem to know important semi-secrets, but then you turn around and back up the Man when he needs it. ******** creepy is what it is, like they bought you out.

I'm so suspicious that I don't believe all the crazy conspiracy theories I hear.

I think that they're cool, interesting, and usually pretty funny, but not real reality.

Everyone in the whole world doesn't have to be evil and in on a conspiracy for bad things to happen, or evil people to exist.

The whole governments doesn't have to be out to eat people just because a few are.

We aren't necessarily in some dystopian reality where everything is bad because some things are.

So, what you're saying is, if there was a conspiracy of some sort, (which, just by definition, there probably is some form of that going on) it wouldn't necessarily involve every last person in power? Yeah, okay. Sounds reasonable.

Fanatical Zealot

deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1

So, what you're saying is, if there was a conspiracy of some sort, (which, just by definition, there probably is some form of that going on) it wouldn't necessarily involve every last person in power? Yeah, okay. Sounds reasonable.

Even the majority necessarily. xp

Fanatical Zealot

deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1

Not even the majority. We're talking, maybe, 2 in 100 regular people are truly evil.

Then we're talking, maybe, 10-20 out of 100 for corporations, the government etc.

The problem is that, regular, normal people don't' want to be president, don't like politics, don't want to work their way up, don't really care.

A good, nice, honest person doesn't really want to; look at George Washington, lots of other people, they have no quest for power and the responsibility is hard, and energy consuming.

They did it because they're needed, not because they wanted to.

But by virtue of this, we get a lot of evil people who do, for whatever reason,want "power", and actively seek it, while your regular people do not, and that's pretty much how it goes. xp
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1

Even the majority necessarily. xp

All it would take would be the higher-ups.
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1
deadroosters
Suicidesoldier#1

Not even the majority. We're talking, maybe, 2 in 100 regular people are truly evil.

Then we're talking, maybe, 10-20 out of 100 for corporations, the government etc.

The problem is that, regular, normal people don't' want to be president, don't like politics, don't want to work their way up, don't really care.

A good, nice, honest person doesn't really want to; look at George Washington, lots of other people, they have no quest for power and the responsibility is hard, and energy consuming.

They did it because they're needed, not because they wanted to.

But by virtue of this, we get a lot of evil people who do, for whatever reason,want "power", and actively seek it, while your regular people do not, and that's pretty much how it goes. xp

Apathy makes you Neutral; all those potato-loaf know-nothing Americans are Neutrals. I won't get into the artificiality of their regurgitated opinions. Taking responsibility for problems that aren't necessarily your own, that's a big part of what makes you Good.
I won't get into Chaos and Order, except to say that artificially-created Chaos can only ever play out a certain way determined by all the circumstantial details of the situation multiplied by the laws of nature, therefore it is actually Order; and that artificially-created Order is imperfectly enforced and therefore is chaotic in nature.

Five to eight cops out of ten are at least a little bit evil; assholes, power trippers, and authoritarian types count.

Whatever reason indeed. Strange and unknown are their ulterior motives.

Kitanijuro's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

9,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
I won't declare my religion on here, but I will share my opinion on this. ^-^
We are all wildlife, we are all nature, nature is God.
God isn't one of us, God is all of us. <3
Laeo
I won't declare my religion on here, but I will share my opinion on this. ^-^
We are all wildlife, we are all nature, nature is God.
God isn't one of us, God is all of us. <3
Catholic ^-^
Just a stranger on a bus?

Hilarious Prophet

Astrologics
Trying to make his way home.
Jacque De Molay
Astrologics
Trying to make his way home.

just a normal every day person with a regular life observing the world around him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff