Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Maybe it's because sex is seen as something more primal, but we see humans as evolved so we wish to separate ourselves, and our children from something so simple.

We created marriage, soul mates, love, to explain our bizarre behavior, that in nature would be common place. The smarter we thought we were the stranger the things we'd done for as long as we have existed seamed. So we choose to try and explain them, to tame them, to make them as complex as we were becoming.
I am 13 years old.

I must admit, I have thought about sex and such, because as many have said "my hormones are raging" XD But, anyway, I don't believe there's anything morally wrong with sex at my age. However, that doesn't make it a good idea. MOST LIKELY (no guarantee) it will ruin the best parts of the childs life. Middle school, high school, etc. You will be forever labeled a whore/pervert, or at least until you reach college.

It's not wrong to have sex so young, just a bad idea.

I don't believe it should be illegal, but it should not be promoted.
what we all have to remember is that morality is subjective and that, no matter what you personally believe, there will always be people who don't agree with you. If one thinks one is ready for sex, then go for it, as long as you're safe. I think that a great deal of this antipathy might have to do with religious views.
As a Christian, it is wrong because you are losing your virginity to someone who is probably unlikely to be your husband or wife. Or maybe you could marry with that person you had sex with but there would be a huge possibility that you will divorce.

And I'd rather have sex only with the person i'll be together with for the rest of my life. In other words, my husband smile
Most people think that young people aren't emotionally equipped to deal with sex. That and they don't consider the consequences.
It's wrong, in my eyes, because in the eyes of minors sex is heavily antagonized, and as soon as one kid engages in it, their whole attitude will change. This happens 80% of the time, because people are stupid, especially kids.
Well it's natural to feel horny or whatever by 13 but sex...IMO they can't handle that responsibility yet on their own. Its pretty bad because I'm 15 and a virgin and I've been made fun of for it. If you can't handle the fact youre ******** without rubbing it in everyones face I dont think you should even whip your privates out in front of whatever sex youre atracted to smile
Because at a young age kids don't really understand it i think its these days its more of something you do to be cool that something to express love to someone really special to you, or maybe i am old fashioned? should sex be just a thing to go to get street cred or whatever? is it just a superficial act now?
Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

No teenager ever thinks about those things. They are just caught up in the moment and the fact it feels soo good etc.

That basically sums it all up
dorkusmalorkus__x
Well it's natural to feel horny or whatever by 13 but sex...IMO they can't handle that responsibility yet on their own. Its pretty bad because I'm 15 and a virgin and I've been made fun of for it. If you can't handle the fact youre ******** without rubbing it in everyones face I dont think you should even whip your privates out in front of whatever sex youre atracted to smile

your completely right.
I just don't understand why people even think that its stupid to be a virgin. It just doesn't make any sense. Some teens are just pressured into having sex when their not ready. If you go around bragging that your not a virgin anymore then i just think that's really trampy, but if you do have sex at that age and you did it safely and it actually meant something then that's alright. Its perfectly fine.
Not to be judgmental about teenage boys but a lot of guys around their teen years are just horny. Im not saying all because i know that there are those who aren't just having sex for the sake of having sex, but in some cases boys are just horny and want to get laid.

Right now I know that im not ready for sex,but im fine with those that know they are.
If your not smart enough to have safe sex then you are in no way ready for sex.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
bright-claire
As a Christian, it is wrong because you are losing your virginity to someone who is probably unlikely to be your husband or wife. Or maybe you could marry with that person you had sex with but there would be a huge possibility that you will divorce.

And I'd rather have sex only with the person i'll be together with for the rest of my life. In other words, my husband smile

So what? Not everyone can nor wants to marry.

That's just you. Many people want to live it up and before they run out of a sex drive and before they settle down with someone who will generally stop having sex with them after two years of marriage.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ms Ling Zhong
Lily-Anne-Marie
Teenagers want to have sex because their hormones are raging. They don't stop to think about what having sex actually means. There are many dangers with it.

1. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW
2. AIDS
3. STDs
4. Pregnancy

No teenager ever thinks about those things. They are just caught up in the moment and the fact it feels soo good etc.

That basically sums it all up

That's the reason for everyone, it's lust. Duh! Faulty generalization. I've thought about sex long and hard since I was 10 or 11. I already knew I was childfree and bisexual, love is not a requirement, and I know how to use birthcontrol. I know what sex means for me, there is no universal concept other than p***s insert into vigina.

1. That is appealing to law, the law can change and is not always right.
2. 3. Condoms and STI checks.
4. Birthcontrol, oral sex, buttsecks, handjobs

I'm a teenager *gasp* I knew this stuff since about age 13! Your point is moot!

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Amanda103
and it actually meant something then that's alright. Its perfectly fine.
Not to be judgmental about teenage boys but a lot of guys around their teen years are just horny. Im not saying all because i know that there are those who aren't just having sex for the sake of having sex, but in some cases boys are just horny and want to get laid.

So what if you just want to get laid? Love is just an emotion, it has relatively nothing to do with sex. They consent to the sex and use protection, you are in no right to judge.
Cause goverment says it's illeagal that makes it bad and dangerous cause it's illegal. It's just a way how higher ups are trying to control people even their personal lives. Prostitution is the same. Prostitutes that don't have pimps usually live healthy life and make enough money to live comfortably. Places where it's legal has no pimps or any other problems thought to be cause of prostitution.
Some peopel just arn't ready and they're kind of pushed into doing. i have one friend who said he wish he had never done it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff