Welcome to Gaia! ::

Persephone: Pay attention to this man. He's one to watch for substantial debates.
pregnancy to begin with. . . . . . . twisted twisted
Elf Lord Chiewn
Persephone: Pay attention to this man. He's one to watch for substantial debates.
Thank you
For the same reason it is suggested that people wait untill they are older to get married. They can make better decisions. I honestly don't care what people say, 13-16 year old are not mature enough for that. Plus it makes it a hell of a lot harder to concentrate on school.
because slutty teens= ick...
if they are prepared completely in every way then fine.. if not, not fine..
It bothers me personally because I feel that sex should be practiced by those in love, and I don't believe that 13 or 15 years old are emotionally mature enough to be in romantic love. sad
Sselinde
It bothers me personally because I feel that sex should be practiced by those in love, and I don't believe that 13 or 15 years old are emotionally mature enough to be in romantic love. sad

i completely and totally disagree. no one can put an age one love. you can't help what age you are when you fall in love..
Dhyana
I think that it's interesting that the majority of the people that are advocating young-age sex/love are themselves within the age bracket that is considered in the discussion to be young. It is also interesting that they refuse to recognize that when older people, who have more than likey been in the same situation that these younger people are in, tell them that it usually doesn't work out for the best, the younger people respond with vehemence.
While I'm not suggesting that this is always the case, perhaps the fact that younger people consider older people "ageist" when they try to desuade the younger people from something that they older person can see with 20/20 hindsight, shows that these younger people are indeed more swayed by emotion and hormones than they choose to realize.

Repost for reply.
Besides the fact that it has been proven to cause psychological problems into adulthood? Absolutely nothing. surprised
The Intangible
Sselinde

i completely and totally disagree. no one can put an age one love. you can't help what age you are when you fall in love..

Love by itself maybe, but there is definately at least a minimum age for romantic love.
You cannot tell me that a 3 year old could possibly be romantically in love with someone else. They have all the capacity in the world for familial and platonic love, but not romantic.
As for the minimum age for romantic love, while I hesitate to place an exact year on it, I would wager that it's after the intense flooding of hormones that is puberty begins to wear off.
If a 13 year old is educated in and wants to engage in sexual activity, I don't see the problem as long as they use protection. I'd say that about any age group. I've had a 21 year old ask me if birth control was 100% effective, because he honestly didn't know. On the other hand, I've heard a middle schooler say she always made her boyfriends wear condoms, and would never consider going without them.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
other than its against the law.... there is no problem. many ppl think its morally wrong tho. sorta like gay marriage theres nothing wrong with it legally just morally
Dhyana
The Intangible
Sselinde

Love by itself maybe, but there is definately at least a minimum age for romantic love.
You cannot tell me that a 3 year old could possibly be romantically in love with someone else. They have all the capacity in the world for familial and platonic love, but not romantic.
As for the minimum age for romantic love, while I hesitate to place an exact year on it, I would wager that it's after the intense flooding of hormones that is puberty begins to wear off.
When you reach puberty, you can be in love. You can't tell someone they'e NOT in love when they say they are, because you can't feel what someone else is feeling.

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Verd
Dhyana
The Intangible
Sselinde

When you reach puberty, you can be in love. You can't tell someone they'e NOT in love when they say they are, because you can't feel what someone else is feeling.

but many ppl confuse love with sex and lust

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces