19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Love Muffin88
GunsmithKitten
The20
GunsmithKitten
A dumping ground for eternally repeated old in-jokes that were never funny in the first place exchanged back and forth by a combination of *****, white supremacist group recruiters and members, eugenicists, sociopaths, some of the most violent misogynists this side of Ted Bundy, and the occasional camwhore.
That would be /b/. What about the rest?

Irrelevant. /b/ has the most traffic by far.

And /b/ means what different types of subjects or boards?(just went to google. geez I'm behind in the times.)
/b/ is their "random" sub-forum. Just go to their main site and click on the different letters. It's not that hard to figure out.

Mega Noob

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy and/ or artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
What is certain is that only a fool would take anything posted there as fact.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ratttking
Love Muffin88
GunsmithKitten
The20
GunsmithKitten
A dumping ground for eternally repeated old in-jokes that were never funny in the first place exchanged back and forth by a combination of *****, white supremacist group recruiters and members, eugenicists, sociopaths, some of the most violent misogynists this side of Ted Bundy, and the occasional camwhore.

And /b/ means what different types of subjects or boards?(just went to google. geez I'm behind in the times.)
/b/ is their "random" sub-forum. Just go to their main site and click on the different letters. It's not that hard to figure out.

The simplest explanation of what /b/ is that it the no rules section of the site. And by no rules , I mean there really is no rules, the worst of the worst posts tend to pop up there, it only has the barest minimum of volunteer moderation and the speed the section moves at would make moderation a near impossible task for a full 24/7 professional mod team.

Aged Lunatic

Super 9-Volt
4chan is simply an image board.

..with it's own rules, subculture, pecking order, social mores, and religion.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

That too. Still, too many people take it seriously so they just need a friendly reminder that at the end of the day it's just an image board.
I tried using this site once.

Not only was it extremely confusing, but everyone is rude.
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

Aged Lunatic

Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

Yep. Big surge of fundamentalist Christians in the place.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

Congrats, GunsmithKitten: By declaring 4chan to be fundamentalist christian, you have reached and crossed the line where I just grant you the Idiot Ball and just let you run, to see how far you can run with it. I will no longer object to your arguments on this topic.

Aged Lunatic

Lesser Tile
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

Congrats, GunsmithKitten: By declaring 4chan to be fundamentalist christian, you have reached and crossed the line where I just grant you the Idiot Ball and just let you run, to see how far you can run with it. I will no longer object to your arguments on this topic.

I'm going on what I see, pal, and there's a daily surge of "Hey Atheists! If God isn't real, then_______" threads over there.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
GunsmithKitten
Lesser Tile
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

I'm going on what I see, pal, and there's a daily surge of "Hey Atheists! If God isn't real, then_______" threads over there.

Omg... Would it be any other user than you, GSK, I would have thought you were joking. ...but I won't correct you. If you see all these threads, then it must be true.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Think of it, as a bigger, more sexed up, version of Chatterbox.

Aged Lunatic

Lesser Tile
GunsmithKitten
Lesser Tile
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
User Image

Omg... Would it be any other user than you, GSK, I would have thought you were joking. ...but I won't correct you. If you see all these threads, then it must be true.

Unless there's some evidence to the contrary, I'm taking it at what they present.
GunsmithKitten
The20
GunsmithKitten

Source?

GunsmithKitten
Lesser Tile
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten

User Image

What are you doing on 4chan all the time if you detest it so much?
GunsmithKitten
Jaydi Blaze
GunsmithKitten
Super 9-Volt

User Image

.....come on, you're smarter than that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces