Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life is doing whatever the ******** you want for however long you have. You only get one life so yiou can't worry about what'll happen tomorrow or next month, or whatever. The here and now is what matters for the most part. That's just my opinion though, not for everyone.

Dangerous Dabbler

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Little_Miss_Matched
LtEarthworm
42 (waits to be bashed for overusing a reference to HHGTG)

I love you. heart I was gonna post that but I got bashed last time so decided against it. >_> ALL YOU BASHERS CAN GO ZORK YOURSELVES! *shakes fist*

there was a reference to hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and i missed it! eek

I have my towel ready.
Considering that question will have you getting biased answers, unless you can see it from that person's point of view, I'm just going to have mine generalized as much as possible.

Life is, more or a less, a journey you start whether you like it or not. It's like a book you're writing, and you're the main character. The twist that people forget about is that they are the author. The whole part about living life is to find whatever purpose you feel you're missing. All you need is just ambition and strength, and more than ever, a big heart.

You can choose whether to be the hero, the villain, or just a commoner in this story. Like I said, people often forget that they are they author of their own life and they frequently force themselves into a role they don't want. Or, they blame others for their lack of ambition and their laziness on others. As long as you know that you have the power to create your journey and your reward; as well as you can destroy it and recieve nothing...then that's all you need to know to find what you're looking for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff