Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Glorious Leader Luna
Capt Buckner CTO
people are using the death of a "kid" who they never give any ******** about, as a reason to light things on fire and steal s**t

FYPFU

as for the shooting going to wait for Investigations to be done.

I'm not going to trust the kid's family and friends nor the Police officer

They all have reasons to lie.

This is more along the lines of what I wanted to say. Hadn't had any coffee yet.
Project ButterBalls REGEN
Michael Noire
I think a bunch of white militia dudes need to show up and back up all the black people. I don't expect to see that happen, but that's the kind of solidarity that would really change the power dynamics that both sides would agree with.

Police are ethically supposed to be protecting people. When the people need to be protected from the police, they aren't police any more.

Firebombing or robbing a local business may not make sense, but if you think about how local elections operate, it is dead on accurate. City Councils are made up of the rich people in a community, almost 100% of the time. When I eat lunch in the art room in my city, sometimes the city council meets there for their own lunch, and you can hear them chatting about what businesses they want to let into the town, or policies, and so on. These people are identical to the business owner types that had their stuff attacked in Missouri.

Think about it for a minute. When you ask, "Who's to blame?" Police Commissioners are connected to local politicians like mayors and city councils.Same thing with those small town sheriffs you hear horror stories about and see as the central theme of horror films.

So this is what I think. The Bureau of Land Management goons in Texas, and the Anti Riot Goons in Missouri, these are really just different flavors of the same goons. And the people in Missouri have their voice, but I don't think they have a militia backing that voice.

I heard some pretty horrible stories about Media being ordered away. About lasers on sniper rifles pointed at unarmed civilians who weren't even protesting. About innocent people being gassed. About armored vehicles with military grade crowd control technologies.

I exhort any Militia in that area to report for duty and defend their fellow Americans.

I don't expect it will happen, but it should. Black or White doesn't make a difference.

I actually asked my cousin, a national guardsman, if it got out of hand and the NG was needed who'd they support, and he said the police most likely, unless police started shooting live rounds at everyone.

But even then he's like 2 year at E1 or whatever and he doesn't really know the nitty gritty of the higher ranks, and I honesty believed if a militia was involved the national guard would be called the counter, If the milita got violent.

And I'm not saying militias are Inherently violent but the cops might get jumpy if they see militiamen around

many claim the militia and the national guard are the same group in legal terms, and say "militias" are just domestic terrorists. That makes the notion of militia vs. national guard a bit odd, but i could see where that would happen. The bottom line is if militia come in to protect people from the police and the guard are called in to protect the police from militia, you have like 72 hours before civil war breaks out.

Wealthy Millionaire

The20
IVovacane
The Ferguson police captain's (or head-hancho) wife is being suspected of posting racist comments on social media
Pics or it didn't happen. Because that sounds exactly like the kind of propaganda the other side would love.
Go on Instagram.

Wealthy Millionaire

AKB0048
The20
IVovacane
The Ferguson police captain's (or head-hancho) wife is being suspected of posting racist comments on social media
Pics or it didn't happen. Because that sounds exactly like the kind of propaganda the other side would love.

Didn't happen. The picture circulating is fake. There's been a lot of other stuff happening.
I figured as much. I even took the opportunity to go on her facebook account
What's going on is proof that the right wants to kill the left.
The rose in spring
What's going on is proof that the right wants to kill the left.

Looks more like a Rich - Poor dynamic than a right-left one honestly.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I cant believe I'd see such a sad thing I mean Its not 1967 ,its 2014 and yet racism and stereotypes blind people's minds which leads to an uncontrollable mass of disasters.
sad

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
It's a riot.
Riots are bad and put people in danger.
It's in everyone's best interests for it to end as quickly as possible with the least amount of fires set.
An' that's basically what I think.
Michael Noire
Project ButterBalls REGEN
Michael Noire
I think a bunch of white militia dudes need to show up and back up all the black people. I don't expect to see that happen, but that's the kind of solidarity that would really change the power dynamics that both sides would agree with.

Police are ethically supposed to be protecting people. When the people need to be protected from the police, they aren't police any more.

Firebombing or robbing a local business may not make sense, but if you think about how local elections operate, it is dead on accurate. City Councils are made up of the rich people in a community, almost 100% of the time. When I eat lunch in the art room in my city, sometimes the city council meets there for their own lunch, and you can hear them chatting about what businesses they want to let into the town, or policies, and so on. These people are identical to the business owner types that had their stuff attacked in Missouri.

Think about it for a minute. When you ask, "Who's to blame?" Police Commissioners are connected to local politicians like mayors and city councils.Same thing with those small town sheriffs you hear horror stories about and see as the central theme of horror films.

So this is what I think. The Bureau of Land Management goons in Texas, and the Anti Riot Goons in Missouri, these are really just different flavors of the same goons. And the people in Missouri have their voice, but I don't think they have a militia backing that voice.

I heard some pretty horrible stories about Media being ordered away. About lasers on sniper rifles pointed at unarmed civilians who weren't even protesting. About innocent people being gassed. About armored vehicles with military grade crowd control technologies.

I exhort any Militia in that area to report for duty and defend their fellow Americans.

I don't expect it will happen, but it should. Black or White doesn't make a difference.

I actually asked my cousin, a national guardsman, if it got out of hand and the NG was needed who'd they support, and he said the police most likely, unless police started shooting live rounds at everyone.

But even then he's like 2 year at E1 or whatever and he doesn't really know the nitty gritty of the higher ranks, and I honesty believed if a militia was involved the national guard would be called the counter, If the milita got violent.

And I'm not saying militias are Inherently violent but the cops might get jumpy if they see militiamen around

many claim the militia and the national guard are the same group in legal terms, and say "militias" are just domestic terrorists. That makes the notion of militia vs. national guard a bit odd, but i could see where that would happen. The bottom line is if militia come in to protect people from the police and the guard are called in to protect the police from militia, you have like 72 hours before civil war breaks out.

Mm yeah, National guard is no where near as strict and formal as other military branches, so I see where that comparison is coming from.

A civil war would be scary.

Wealthy Millionaire

Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
It's in everyone's best interests for it to end as quickly as possible with the least amount of fires set.
No, its not a riot...its a protest- a peaceful one at that. They started shooting rubber bullets and teargasing the protesters and arresting them. If you research it, you'll see that their rights as U.S citizens were taken away from them which is unconstitutional.

Fanatical Zealot

I don't think hurting innocent people because an innocent person was hurt makes any sense.

You don't attack people who weren't involved; in any case, since I have no idea about the situation, I don't know if he was innocent or not, but this definitely in any case is not justified, nor does it make sense.

Fanatical Zealot

IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.
No, its not a riot...its a protest- a peaceful one at that. They started shooting rubber bullets and teargasing the protesters and arresting them. If you research it, you'll see that their rights as U.S citizens were taken away from them which is unconstitutional.

Some were peaceful, others were not peaceful.

Wealthy Millionaire

Suicidesoldier#1
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.

Most were peaceful

Fanatical Zealot

IVovacane
Suicidesoldier#1
IVovacane
Divine_Malevolence
It's a riot.

Most were peaceful
Most the peaceful protests have yet to be targeted since they still exist so, it's not as if they're going around targeting everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff